Pawn shops in ft smith arkansas
2017.07.19 04:22 Arkansas Politics
A place for links and discussion about politics in the Natural State, with more politics than /Arkansas, and more Arkansas than /politics.
2023.05.31 02:27 spintwoways Mailing A Quilt
I know this will be wildly variable because of distance but if ya'll have mailed a quilt before, do you know how much roughly it costs? I'm thinking about mailing my very dear friend a quilt for a Christmas gift (I live in Canada, she lives in Arkansas) but the COST. I can cross the border into Montana to mail it, do my Christmas shopping (aka buy more fabric). Thanks!
submitted by spintwoways
to quilting [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 01:52 z3mcs [Givony] Nick Smith's handle, footwork and pullup game were on display at the Klutch pro day. The Arkansas product drew a big audience of NBA executives to watch him in LA.
2023.05.31 00:54 a_flower_named_you FT: BDSP and PLA Shinies, Aprishinies in SV, Shiny 3 Seg-Dudunsparce, Shiny H Zorua, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Female Froakie, Shiny Paradoxes, 6IV Aprimons LF: Shiny female Alolan Raichu, Shiny Milcery, Aprishinies in SV, or Apriballs
All Pokemon are self obtained in random encounters besides Dudunsparce, Rockruff and Iron Thorns, and the shiny starters and H Zorua, which were via Sandwich and Masuda method respectively. Oshawott was from this trade, OT Vicky ID 855234
I also received the Great Tusk from this trade. OT Gabo ID 20184
I also have a lot of Shinies from BDSP and PLA
that I'm looking to trade away! I added in Apriball rates for them too and I'm open to negotiating!
OT: memo ID:131180
|Pokemon ||Gender and Level ||IVs ||Nature |
|Froakie (Moon Ball) ||F, 1 ||B/D/B/B/B/B ||Brave |
|Oshawott (Luxury Ball) ||M, 1 ||B/B/VG/B/B/B ||Calm |
|Great Tusk (Friend Ball) ||59 ||D/PG/D/D/D/PG ||Naughty |
|Eiscue (Dream Ball) ||M, 49 ||D/D/PG/PG/PG/D ||Gentle |
|Eiscue (Dream Ball) ||M, 50 ||D/D/PG/PG/B/B ||Bashful |
|Espathra (Moon Ball) ||F, 43 ||Pg/PG/VG/VG/D/D ||Quiet |
|H Zorua (Moon Ball) ||M, 1 ||B/B/B/B/PG/B ||Timid |
|Rockruff (Moon Ball) ||F, 15 ||D/D/PG/PG/PG/NG ||Naughty |
|Rockruff (Moon Ball) ||F, 15 ||PG/D/BG/VG/VG/B ||Modest |
|Rockruff (Moon Ball) ||F, 13 ||D/PG/PG/PG/D/D ||Relaxed |
|Iron Thorns (Heavy Ball) ||54 ||PG/F/D/D/PG/D ||Jolly |
|3 Segmented Dudunsparce (Heal Ball) ||M, 58 ||F/VG/VG/D/D/PG ||Careful |
I will only be willing to trade the Female Froakie for another shiny female starter or something like shiny female hisuian zorua, in an Apriball if that's possible, I probably won't accept other offers for it at this time!
The Shiny 3 Segmented Dudunsparce self obtained from a Sandwich in Area Zero, I also have video proof of the evolution if needed. I'm not really thinking of taking Apriball offers for it at the time, just another pokemon if there's a really good offer.
Shiny Pokemon I’m currently interested in are (all female preferably) Alolan Raichu and Milcery. I'd be willing to trade multiple shinies for a Shiny female Alolan Raichu, especially if it's in an Apriball. Also, I don't have SWSH, so trading with Milcery would have to be via Home. I do prefer Aprishinies though.
Please note that you need the Pokeball flair to trade shinies on here.
My rates for Apriballs to shinies is 1 Apriball for a Shop Ball Shiny. Apriball Shinies will be 3 Apriballs. I'd prefer to trade Paradox mons for other shinies if possible, but I'll trade them for three Apriballs too. Apriball Paradoxes will be slightly higher, like 5 Apriballs. Oshawott is like 10 Apriballs. I am open to negotiating though if my rates are too high!
I'm currently looking for Beast, Love, Dream, and Moon Balls, but any is fine.
Please note I may respond quite later in time.
I also have several 6IV Aprimons leftover from shiny breeding. I have 14 Dream Cyndaquil, 5 Dream Sobble, 5 Moon H Zorua, and 3 Moon Froakie. Ideally the rates I would trade is like 2 Aprimons for one Apriball but it's such a tiny collection of mons I'd welcome offers if you only want one Aprimon or you're looking for a specific gender or Nature.
submitted by a_flower_named_you
to pokemontrades [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 00:32 Blakeroid [Store] 20+ KNIVES, $15,000+ INVENTORY. AWP The Prince, ★ Butterfly Knife Tiger Tooth, ★ M9 Bayonet Gamma Doppler (Phase 1), ★ Stiletto Knife Fade, AK-47 Fire Serpent, ★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 2), ★ Butterfly Knife Scorched, ★ Butterfly Knife Safari Mesh, AWP Lightning Strike, M4A1-S Icarus Fell
# I'm only looking for trade offers, not intrested in cash trading.
Check float, pattern and stickers before offering!
**Prices may not always be up to date.**
Name Exterior Buyout Float value
AWP The Prince BS $ 2476 0.496
★ Butterfly Knife Tiger Tooth FN $ 1864 0.032
★ M9 Bayonet Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN $ 1331 0.017
★ Stiletto Knife Fade FN $ 1000 0.009
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT $ 892 0.360
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 2) FN $ 800 0.011
★ Butterfly Knife Scorched FT $ 601 0.350
★ Butterfly Knife Safari Mesh FT $ 600 0.311
AWP Lightning Strike FN $ 580 0.014
M4A1-S Icarus Fell FN $ 523 0.039
AK-47 Vulcan MW $ 485 0.121
★ Specialist Gloves Fade FT $ 389 0.379
★ Nomad Knife Case Hardened FT $ 357 0.375
Desert Eagle Emerald Jörmungandr FN $ 296 0.034
★ Huntsman Knife Black Laminate MW $ 210 0.147
★ Flip Knife Rust Coat BS $ 201 0.628
★ Gut Knife Tiger Tooth FN $ 201 0.050
M4A1-S Golden Coil FN $ 177 0.068
★ Navaja Knife Tiger Tooth FN $ 176 0.026
★ Survival Knife Case Hardened WW $ 173 0.428
★ Flip Knife Forest DDPAT FT $ 170 0.377
★ Flip Knife Scorched FT $ 162 0.360
★ Nomad Knife Safari Mesh FT $ 157 0.358
★ Sport Gloves Bronze Morph WW $ 155 0.388
★ Huntsman Knife Stained FT $ 144 0.341
StatTrak™ AWP BOOM FT $ 140 0.150
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT MW $ 134 0.146
★ Gut Knife Ultraviolet MW $ 133 0.126
Sticker B1ad3 (Gold) Boston 2018 $ 122
M4A1-S Master Piece WW $ 102 0.448
★ Gut Knife Boreal Forest FT $ 98 0.152
AK-47 Bloodsport MW $ 95 0.128
AWP Asiimov BS $ 81 0.508
StatTrak™ Dual Berettas Cobra Strike MW $ 77 0.147
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS $ 74 0.652
★ Hydra Gloves Mangrove MW $ 69 0.129
Desert Eagle Printstream MW $ 65 0.071
M4A1-S Mecha Industries FN $ 64 0.018
AWP Wildfire FT $ 59 0.209
USP-S Printstream FT $ 58 0.360
USP-S Printstream FT $ 58 0.284
StatTrak™ AK-47 The Empress WW $ 58 0.447
StatTrak™ Glock-18 Water Elemental FN $ 51 0.061
StatTrak™ Glock-18 Water Elemental FN $ 51 0.026
M4A1-S Player Two MW $ 47 0.145
Sticker PENTA Sports (Holo) Katowice 2015 $ 43
M4A4 The Emperor MW $ 43 0.079
Cmdr. Davida 'Goggles' Fernandez SEAL Frogman $ 42
USP-S Monster Mashup FN $ 38 0.064
AK-47 Neon Rider FT $ 37 0.266
submitted by Blakeroid
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 00:24 Positive-Cash-9841 Polaroid SX-70 one step sticker replacement
2023.05.31 00:18 Positive-Cash-9841 Vintage Polaroid SX-70 Sticker replacement
2023.05.30 23:34 jhk84 First time playing. Going in blind. Just beat the 4th Palace here is wave 4 of my way off predictions.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
I actually wrote up a post right after the 4th palace. Then I played a bit and they dropped so much more info that I had to toss it. Tomorrow is the trip to Hawaii so I thought this was a good point to stop and make another round of predictions.
The 4th palace is my favorite so far. There was so much symbolism to look into and I really liked the whole cursed gem bit. The end boss was a little annoying.
Things are really picking up pace. I had so many questions that were answered like 20 min later. They're really starting reveal some important details.
This is what I have as of now. In addition to my way off predictions there are also a few bits of info I'm that I'm not sure how they fit yet and some general impressions. I tried to keep it short (I failed).
Please no spoilers for any of the Persona games. This is my first and I plan on picking up 3/4.
After Palace 1 predictions : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13odesi/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_my_horribly/
After Palace 2 prediction : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13q3q9j/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
After Palace 3 predictions: https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13sl0vp/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
Futaba/Alibaba and somehow Morgana
---tinfoil hat time---
- The squid girl from the movie finally gets a name.
- Futaba's mom is the curry lady (Wakaba)!
- the phone call Sojiro had about a printer not being the right one makes soooo much sense now. I knew he was taking care of someone but I thought it was an old lady. Honestly thought there were going for a cheap laugh were she kept on printing out pictures of snowball or something.
- translated some of the binary on the walls of her palace into ASCII looking for a secret message but they were just the same odd symbols that were on the doors and such.
- Futaba picked Alibaba as her hacker alias. before we get to see the whole Egypt / pyramid theme of her palace it seemed like a really odd choice.
- It could be just a cool name that the writers picked but "Chekhov's gun" states that every element introduced in a story should be necessary to the plot. If the gun isn't going to be fired then the audience doesn't need to see it being loaded - or something like that.
- It got me thinking and for sure I remembered the name Alibaba but had forgotten the details of the story. I did a quick search and was able to find the story pretty easily.
- Short version : Alibaba was a dude who stole a bunch of riches from some thieves. Alibaba is living the good life when the thieves track him down and make plans to kill him. The plans are stopped by Alibaba's slave who kills the thieves.
- Alibaba's slave was named .... wait for it .... Morgiana! Mind effing blown! That's way too similar to Morgana not to be important.
- Morgiana was female. Early in the game Ann ask Morgana if it's a boy or a girl. It says of course it's a boy, but it also says that it is human.Morgana might be the Male version of Morgiana but this throws it's gender into question too. It's not like anyone had checked between it's legs as far as I can tell. (also where does it do it's business I haven't seen a litter box).
- Add to this the "birth" flashback that Morgana had
- Morgana is an unwilling servant (aka a slave) to the big bad which is trapped in the deepest part of mementos
- The big bad was able to squeeze through the crack in his prison just enough to deposit a small amount of it's power in the metaverse this power took the form of Morgana.
- The Morgana in the dream had yellow eyes. still going with yellow eyes = metaverse native.
- He was programmed to want to find the deepest part of Mementos at all cost so he could free the big bad.
- His attraction to human desires was not intentional. He got sidetracked from his mission and got caught by Kamoshida.
- Meeting joker was a stroke of luck.
- He keeps telling us that he's using us for his own goals and that he just needs pawns.
- We're made to think that this is just a defensive move to avoid talking about his real feelings but I see a perfect opportunity for a "I told you I was just using you all" scene after the big bad flips some switch later on.
- Most of Morgana's battle functions are getting replaced by other members. Makoto and Futba are both doing the combat calls now. Morgana will leave the party soon.
- Something will happen to Morgana that will flip his switch while the PT are in Hawaii
- Morgiana killed the thieves.... The big bad will take control of Morgana at one point and we will have to fight shadow Morgana or something to get the cat back.
- Was almost thinking Morgana could be the one who betrays us but no one can understand him and even Akechi would have trouble selling the whole "my informant is a cat" thing to Sae.
- A big problem with Kasumi is we know shes going to be a badass by the time the casino heist comes around but right now she's the complete opposite of the person who saves Joker. This isn't like Makoto who is a bad ass and was just holding back. Kasumi is 100% a wet noodle right now.
- Add to that the my weak self relied on you so much line and there is little doubt she has a split personality disorder of some sort.
- They also dropped a major clue for Kasumi after the 3rd palace. She had a sister who died.
- My fist thought was she never had a sister and just had two distinct personalities that were separate but equal to each other. Each would take control at different points and her mind created a fake sister to explain any inconsistencies with her memories. At some point one of her personalities (the sister) was repressed.
- The problem with this is her interactions with joker she doesn't seem like a totally different person just more sure of herself. like her week self is the Kasumi we know now and her complete self is the one we fight with.
- She could have really had a sister and the trauma of the loss sent her into a downward spiral of depression. So *someone* did something to her to repress the negative emotions.
- Her gymnastic slump is important. what ever was done to her was the cause of her slump. Shes missing something of herself which is why she says that her body doesn't move the way she wants it to.
- Current theory is some part of her is locked away. It's not separate, but a piece of the whole person that we fight along side with at the casino. At some point between now and then her two halves will join.
- This brings up the question of what's up with her dad? Unless your some sort bad person wouldn't you notice such a drastic change in your kid?
- Either dad works for the government and was ok experimenting on Kasumi or he somehow thinks whatever was done to her was for the best . Like her current state is better than what was before so this is the cure.
- explains why she transferred schools. He dad claims to work at a TV station (could be a cover). It's not like he would have to move for a new job. If she had a major personality change then her old classmates and teachers would notice. this would cause Kasumi to question her reality which could cause it to fail. moving to a new school removes this issue.
- This would have to go above standard therapy. Either hypnosis or cognitive psience.
- something is going to happen to her dad. we got the glasses shopping scene to show us how close they are. This will be her motivation for going into the metaverse.
- when her persona awakens the mental barrier will be taken down.
- She only has a 5 star confidant rank. It's not like Maruki who still has his card symbol but won't advance till the story does.
- The other 5 starts will be with her "other" personality. After whatever was done to her is undone she's going to be a mess and will turn to Joker.
- something will happen to her while we are in Hawaii. Only reason for her to let us know she was leaving the country of a bit. she might not actually be leaving the country and just be having more mental work done on her.
- He want's to legit help people.
- Thinks that traditional therapy is not effective enough. Want to develop a medicine or medical procedure to actually fix people's negative emotions.
- with the introduction of cognative psience we now know the method that he's going to use to attempt this. (could be he already did a test run or two).
- Although his intentions are good things are going to wrong very very wrong.
- After the 2nd exams he talks to joker about not meeting peoples expectations. This comes right after some girls were gossiping about Kasumi in the halls.
- Total misdirection. Since the phantom thieves are making all sorts of waves, the Agency is putting pressure on him to complete his research. This will lead to mistakes being made.
- Eventually his logic will change to "It's better to feel nothing than to feel pain" - this will be his I still think I'm a good guy logic.
- Unless he is also a persona user then were going to visit his palace.
- The first time Joker goes to see Maruki he runs into Kasumi and she tells Joker that she has been seeing Maruki for some time.
- Add to that the line Sae's Boss says on 6/23 "This incident happened at the school you're supposed to be presiding over..." and we have a clear connection from Sae's Boss to the principle at Joker's school.
- He also seemed to be bothered that the Kamoshisa change of heart happened at Shujin like he was aware that something special was going on there.
- This set off all the alarms. The new girl who happens to be a badass persona user transfers to the school and a month later her doctor gets assigned to the very same school. He was hired by the principal who just happens to work for Sae's boss. Sae's boss knows of the metaverse and so does Maruki.
- Maruki was assigned to Kasumi's school to keep tabs on her and make sure whatever he did to her stuck. The Kamoshida incident was just the excuse they needed to bring him in.
- He either developed cognitive psience on his own or was giving Wakaba's research by the Agency.
Twins / Butterfly Lady
- he has to be the one who betrays the group.
- Keeps putting idea's in Sae's head
- At some point Sae will catch on that Akechi is messing with her.
- working with Shido but not for him. Has his own goals or works for the big bad.
- says he has to catch the PT "for the sake of my justice" combine that with the arcade scene where he ask joker what kind of justice he believes in and Akechi is def bad. He's not after "justice" but "my justice" which sounds a lot like revenge. Has something to do with his father. If the PT crew keep operating they're going to ruin his chance for revenge.
- He will frame the PT by sending a fake calling card and then killing that persons shadow.
- The number of new confidants that unlock after the 3rd palace was a bit overwhelming but It did give me plenty of chances to watch the new confidant unlock scenes. It got me thinking about what it actually says. Just picked the fortune confidant for this but any would have worked.
- I am thou, thou art I - we are one and the same
- thou hast acquired a new vow. - you just unlocked a new confidant. to quote Jose "Good Job!"
- It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity. - butterflies have wings also still talking about Joker "thy chains of captivity". We are like a caterpillar and when we obtain out true power we will become a butterfly (not literally). the chains could be a the cocoon that the butterfly breaks out of.
- With the birth of the Fortune Persona I have obtained the winds of blessing that - creatures with wings (like a butterfly) ride the wind. Is now referring to herself in this line "I have obtained..."
- shall lead to freedom and new power..." - It's over 9000!
- The butterfly lady is our persona or at the very least out power levels are connected.
- Part of the butterfly lady's power is sealed in joker. Was not intentional but will be the key to rejoining the twins.
- When there is a fusion alarm the twins do this adorable back stretch where one kicks her legs. They then do this weird like side stretch that looks like the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z.
- Not working for the thing that made Morgana.
- Morgana had no knowledge of the skill cards and his mind exploded when joker captured the pixie.
- Even though he's not bad he's still not good.
- Has some cosmic role to fill. His job is to prepare for the final battle. He doesn't care who wins just as long as the fight occurs.
- Gave Akechi the metaverse nav but Akechi betrayed him and went rogue which is why he went looking for a new recruit. He took on the twins after so the same mistakes wouldn't be make with joker.
- Says joker will fight someone with powers very similar to his (jokers) own. Akechi has the wildcard too?
Sae's Boss / Shido
- For the record Joker defended him and never once thought he was abusing Futaba.
- Met Wakaba when he worked for the government.
- Feels guilty that he didn't do anything when she said she was going to die. Was he in a position to do so? What did he do for the government?
- After Wakaba was killed he suspected his own government were behind it and left in disgust.
- Sojiro is just awesome. He would take a bullet for any of Joker's friends and die happy knowing he saved someones life.
- He will be the getaway driver after the PT crew breaks joker out. He's the only person we know with a car.
- They refer to it as the metaverse and not the cognitive world. could be the writers just didn't want to add a new term without context or they gained their knowledge of the metaverse from an "other worldly" being.
Opening Casino Heist
- Is in the opening movie both the heist scene and the smash the city part. Will be joining up.
- Ran in to her in the hall at the star of the game she was labeled as a senior
- Riding in a limo. daddy is loaded.
- At the park cleanup she asked Mishima for the bottle cap so they can be used for medicine. She is seen watering flowers at the school also. What we should take away from this is she's a really good person. We need to know see that she's super duper good because her dad is bad like really bad.
- daddy's money is dirty money and she knows it or at least suspects.
- We will change daddy's heart and make him admit his evil ways.
- Her dad is the Shido.
- We don't know when she's going to join up or if the casino heist is her first. Stealing her dad's heart will prob be her first mission so the fact that shes on the comm at the start of the game isn't too much of a problem with her dad being Shido.
- on 7/29 Morgana says "But it's true that an observant criminal could have a true to reality city in their Palace."
- The opening casino heist wasn't in the real world but was Shido's palace. His palace just included a 1:1 of the city in it. He also says in the scene at the start of the game where joker has a flashback that he owns the cops. Would make sense that the shadows in his cognition would take the form of the police and security guards. The 2nd palace had two types of shadows (male and female) and the 3rd/4th had people/dogs. Multiple types of shadows is not unheard of
- Also looks like we did manage to steal his treasure but not sure if they were able to get it out.
- We don't actually see joker get taken in by the cops. It's possible that the traitor grabbed us after the shadow cops took us down and turned us in to the real world cops. Doesn't mean the world's can't be merging but my reasoning for it is off.
- One thing that bothers me is when they ask if everyone remembers where they have to meet up. Why was joker separate from the rest of the PT? The PT all leave the metaverse together so far. Could just mean where they're going to meet up near the exit (if there is an exit with the palace being the whole city). Hoping for more clues to clarify this.
- not going to betray us. he almost fell to the dark side and I haven't seen the conclusion of his story but seems like he's not going to an issue.
Best Girl current rankings
- Nothing is set yet no decisions have been made just the current rankings.
Best Bro current rankings.
- Makoto - the scene where the lights go out and she grabs jokers leg just made her more endearing. Her driving skills saved the crew after Palace 4. Could beat Kamoshisa in 1v1 volley ball.
- Futba - who doesn't like a quirky redhead. Her being Boss's adopted daughter could be a good thing as he seems to like Joker at this point in the story so he wouldn't have to give him the whole "let me show you my gun collection" talk. Although I'm thinking shes more like the quirky best friend type then best girl material (so sorry Fatuba Fans plesedonthateme)
- Dr.Death - shes a doctor who really cares about her work. Cares more about helping the little girl then getting the credit for it. She basicly broke down when she thought the girl was dead. Also SP Adhesives are amazing.
- Kasami - 100% little sister vibe while Futaba has potential to move up in rank Kasami is stuck in the sister zone. Who knows maybe her "sister" is more interesting.
- Fortune teller- Still a nice person despite the way she was treated. A but gullible though. I could see her sending all of Joker's savings to a Nigerian prince.
- Chess Girl (I know it's not chess) - mid tier maybe she well get more interesting.
- Ann - Not even in the running really because She's going to end up with Ryuji. If Ryuji wasn't around I would say shes not the bightest bulb in the pack. shes not dumb and seems to at least have passed her exams but we have honor student Makoto and super genius Futaba to compare her to. She is empathetic and has a high emotional intelligence. No way shes going to make it as an Actress with her (lack of) skills I cringe every time she tries. She would make a great councilor though with how she relates to people and to seems to be able to get along with everyone. She could also make it in professional sports with how high she was able to throw Mona after the 4th palace.
- Kawakami - Yes she's ranked lower than someone who is not even in the running. First off she lied about her sister WTF! She just seems like a mess. Her clothes don't fit and her hair is never brushed. She is stuck in "the help" tier. Keep her around for laundry and coffee.
Best Kitty current rankings.
- Ryuji - dude is our bro 100% He's the bad influence with a heart of gold and will stick with Joker to the end. He's the Ron Weasley to Joker's Harry Potter. He would be the most fun to go drinking with.
- Yusuke - you will only ever be his 2nd best friend. His true loyalty lies with art. If Joker was hanging off the side of a cliff and Yusuke had to make the decision to save Joker or paint the perfect sunset it would be a real nail biter to see what he decides.
- Mishima- Once he gets over himself he's going to be fine. He's like a more wimpy less fun Ryuji.
- Akechi - he's too full of himself. He always like "ugh I'm just sooooo popular I can't do the little people things like you do" Hanging out with him you would only ever be "Akechi's friend". His sweater vest is dumb.
- Snowball - he didn't deserve to go out like that.
- Morgana - is a spy and slave of the big bad. Also needs stop hitting on Ryuji's girl.
submitted by jhk84
to Persona5 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:11 ManOfReasonCC New addition! L.C. Smith & Corona made in January of 1936. Got it refurbished from a local shop in Atlanta that specializes in manual typewriters. Very happy to have claimed it :)
2023.05.30 22:46 Naive-Entertainer-46 Price Match Guarantee... LOWES can't match... LAME
Try to use price match for exact same product sold at HD and Lowes. HD was $20 less but Lowes cant match because both item on sale.... what BS
See entire CHAT conversation below... :(
You're now chatting with Leo.Hi Leo, can you price match this item📷Leo
I’m happy to help you check if your item qualifies for a price match. Did you find the item online or in store?
For in-store items, visit your local store and present the ad, printout or photo to an associate to check if a price match is possible. You can review the full policy here.Lowe's Price Promise Exclusions
What can I help with next?Price Match Other Item📷Leo
I’m happy to help you check if your item qualifies for a price match. Did you find the item online or in store?
Here are the online retailers we’ll price match if your item qualifies:
- Amazon.com (first-party sellers only)
- Walmart.com (first-party sellers only)
Did you find the item on one of the websites above?Yes📷Leo
Does the competitor’s item meet all the eligibility requirements below?
- ✅ Item is the same model and color as the Lowe’s item
- ✅ Item is in stock and available to ship to your location
- ✅ Price includes shipping/delivery to your location.
Yes to All Three📷Leo
Next, please check the list of exclusions.Lowe's Price Promise Exclusions
Does your item fall under any of the exclusions?No📷Leo
OK. I’ll need a little more information. Please share the item’s URL from the competitor’s website.https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-1-1-cu-ft-Countertop-Microwave-in-Stainless-Steel-JES1145SHSS/205890936?📷**Leo**
Now, please enter the Lowe’s URL or item # of the product you found on Lowes.com. The item # is located under the name of the product as shown in the example above 👆.https://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-1-1-cu-ft-950-Countertop-Microwave-Stainless-Steel/50426806?cm\_mmc=shp-\_-c-\_-prd-\_-app-\_-ggl-\_-LIA\_APP\_186\_Cooking-\_-50426806-\_-local-\_-0-\_-0&ds\_rl=1286890&gclid=CjwKCAjwvdajBhBEEiwAeMh1U49vrXVLvgPVGR\_npk\_Z9iQzFDzb4fFrR4xYCUSoZ9I50zGVDWnACxoCsVkQAvD\_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds📷**Leo**Thank
you for the information. Let me connect you with an associate to help you check the price match.FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Please don't share confidential information, like credit card numbers or security codes, in this window. A separate secure form will be sent to collect this info, if needed to assist you with placing an order.
Want a copy of this chat to print out? Click on the (+) button in the lower left corner.You are connected with agent Roniel ARGood day! Thank you for contacting Lowe's. My name is Roniel A and I'll be happy to assist you. Please give me 1-2 minutes to read your conversation with Leo.ok thanksRAlright, I can check if these items are qualified with our price match, may I please also have your zip code? xxxxxRThank you, please give me 2-3 minutes while I check this for you.https://www.joinhoney.com/p/668001f6-a209-4069-b996-39d1633086d9?ext\_screenview\_id=8836756443806224562&ext\_comparison\_shopping\_product\_id=117\_4bff3d87359e43c795366cfff787b06b\_af584818a8d00236f5648710f1548b9fyou
can find this on Honey as wellRI see, however Honey is not one of our competitors that we can price match.Honey is just an site to compare your prices with other stores... Honey is not your competitoram i speaking with a live person or AI?RI am a live person.you should use honey for your online shopping :)RSure, I'll take note of that website, but going back with the price match, I checked both items however the one we have is currently on sale, that makes it not qualified with our price match, both must be on its base price to qualify.
submitted by Naive-Entertainer-46
to Lowes [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:32 exit8a Caps for U-posts?
| || |
We use these types of U-posts to hold up wire fencing around our vegetable garden. However I can’t find any caps/tops for them to use as a prevention from accidental scratching/cuts. I’ve tried caps that are more designed for T-posts but they don’t fit. I can’t for the life of me find anything. By any chance, has anybody used these types of U-posts and put on protective caps on top of them? submitted by exit8a to gardening [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:13 ThumpdaddyXXII 22 and don’t know what I want to do, could I guys help?
I’ll start off saying I’m 22 turning 23 at the end of the year so I know this is the best time to decide what I want to do in life. I grew up in a small town in Arkansas and straight out of high school I went to work at a local boat trailer company as a welder and over the 4 years I was there worked my way up to shop supervisor. Made good money for the area and it was an easy job, didn’t really have to do much just order materials, but there was no benefits. So I started looking for more welding jobs near me and landed a welding job in Texarkana, TX with good health, dental, vision insurance. I took a pay cut as I had to start from the bottom and work my way up again but am quickly realizing this career route is not for me. Straight out of high school I enjoyed welding, idk if it’s because I had a supervisor position for 1 1/2 years or what but I just can’t stand it anymore. I can’t stand getting burns, which comes with welding, as it leaves scabs and I get looks from people cause it looks like drugs. The days drag by and I only look forward to the gym after work and hanging out with friends on the weekend. I’m not a lazy person, even though what I just said may make people think otherwise, I want to work I just don’t want to work in rough conditions.
I’ve considered just quitting and working as a cook at a restaurant as I honestly think I’d enjoy it more than what I’m doing. I’m not sure what job would fit me, my mom tells me I should become a personal trainer as I’m really into the gym, I track all the food I eat, I take care of myself, even though that can be hard just considering the job environment I’m in now. Only problem I can see with being a trainer is I’m not much of a people person, though that may change if I actually enjoyed my work environment. Only other career I could maybe see is a mechanic, as I like working on trucks, cars, and bikes.
So with all that I hope someone could help guide me in a direction, whether it’s trainer, mechanic, or something completely different. If y’all have any questions that’s would help guide me feel free to ask.
submitted by ThumpdaddyXXII
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:02 Centumviri Welcome to Green Valley: 4 Bumpkin Quest Adventures
Welcome to Green Valley
Four Merry Jaunts Through in the Bumpkin Quest Campaign
It’s a big world filled with far off folks who have far off problems. In the quaint farming town of Hills Furrow that has certainly not been the case. Here life is simple, local, and paced by the seasons. There ain’t been a need for “Venturers” and their ilk since your Papaw was just a sprout. However, the winds of change are blowin, and things are about to git just a bit more exciting round these parts.
Welcome to Green Valley, The down-home home of Rural Fantasy Misadventures and Grass-Roots Shenanigans. The Valley is Filled with Colorful Characters, Brimming with Odd Ball Neighbors, and has more than a few Local Yokels. Welcome to Bumpkin Quest. These adventures are intended to be a series of silly adventures that all go awry in some way or another and stir up trouble throughout a peaceful little village that has in many ways been overlooked by the troubles of the world “outside”. CHAPTER 1: Green Tide CHAPTER 2: A Cartload of Chickens CHAPTER 3: Marvin the Magnificent CHAPTER 4: High Society ADVENTURE MECHANICS
- Target Character Level: Commoners - Level 1 - Target Party Size: Four Players - Average Adventure Playtime: 1-2 Hours - Tone: Rural Misadventures
I’ve also put these adventures into a PDF that includes our Bumpkin Quest: Campaign Guide
which fills in the details of Green Valley pretty thoroughly. The quests are simple enough to be run in any setting you choose, but if you're interested in more the Guide as over a dozen Custom Maps, 70+ NPCs, Location Descriptions, 20+ Local Legends, and Scores of Adventure and Event Ideas. You can grab the PDF Free at the link above.
At the center of the Valley sits a patch of small grassy hills, through which the Slow Water meanders through. Built into these hills is the Village of Hills Furrow. Celebrated by everyone living in The Valley and boasting a whopping population of almost 150, Hills Furrow is the center of commerce and social importance. Well, at least as far as the locals are concerned. Realistically it would be less than a blip on the grand scale of things, a mere kernel of wheat in the silo of civilization, but to those who live here, there is nothing quite like living in the “city”.
The Village itself, like the Valley, is predominantly Halfling, and their fancy dwellings are burrowed into the hillsides as often as possible. These dwellings have been family owned for generations only becomeing available if there are no heirs to pass them along to. Other folk live in well kept two story shingled buildings, most of which house a business on the lower floor and house the Shopkeepers and their families above their workplaces, though a few live in nearby homes. There aren’t many “rental” spaces in town, as property is usually bought up quickly by the Halfling Families, but there are long term options at either of the Inns in town. Hills Furrow: Locations
1) The Crocked Crow (Inn and Tavern) 2) The Dancing Lamb (Inn and Tavern) 3) The Moaning Toad (Tavern) 4) Granny's Groceries (General Market) 5) Get Nailed (Hardware and Distilery) 6) Gimdurh's Hammer (Smithy) 7) Brenra's Mechanicals (Tinker) 8) Hjoldren's Home Goods (Carpenter) 9) Standard Industries (Office) 10) Fit to be Dyed (Tailor) 11) The Last Loaf (Baker) 12) The Cloudy Cleaver (Butcher) 13) Nature's Medecine (Apothecary) 14) Sheriff's Office 15) Green Valley School House 16) The Waterwheel 17) The Windmill 18) The Undercloak Estate 19) Truefoot Burrow 20) The Meadows Family Hill
The people themselves are hospitable and friendly enough, but they do not really trust outsiders. Folks from foreign places are good for trade, news, and little else. Those that come through are treated well enough as long as they don’t wear out their welcome. Locals, well, that’s a bit of a different story. The city and area doesn’t operate under a written caste system or social structure, but there is clearly a pecking order, and family heritage matters a great deal to folks in Hills Furrow. Most locals, whether they’ve gotten an education or not, can easily be classified as simple. It isn’t that they are slow of mind or unintelligent, but more that they are unconcerned with matters the outside world considers important. This sentiment has created a general, but friendly, dislike between those that consider themselves Highfalutin and those that clearly are not.
Well now that I've given you the fifty cent tour. Shall we get on to adventure?
CHAPTER 1: Green Tide
We will open our journeys in the Green Valley at Green Tide, the annual celebration of Winter’s End. This adventure is designed to give a tour of Hills Furrow and introduce them to the locals. It will begin with some chores around their house to prepare for the festival and end with a battle involving an enchanted broom. If you did not do Session Zero, this chapter may take a bit longer as we get to know everyone and their characters.
ACT 1: Pre-Festival
The locals spend the week cleaning out their houses and farms. They gather old junk and unused items to be used later in the festival. They also begin preparing what food is left from winter to be used in a celebration and feasts. Things to do!
- Have the Players clean up junk around the house - Have them Find something strange (Perhaps used for a later mystery?) - Have them Decorate their Broom - Have them run a Household Errand (Meet an NPC)
ACT 2: Sweeping Day
A merry festival celebrating Spring cleaning and putting the past behind them. They form a parade, with one member from each house carrying a brightly decorated broom and using it to symbolically “Sweep Away Winter”. The rest of the family marches their winter’s trash and unused goods down to the Fairgrounds. The goods are often traded, while the trash is piled in the fire pit to await burning later. The entire day is filled with fun outdoor activities. Households also symbolically bring their problems to the bonfires to burn them later. Things to do!
- March in the Parade - Carry Junk to the Bonfire - Meet more of the Locals EVENT: I Love a Parade
The parade will march North from near the Cross Roads in the South up around the hill and back again to the South where it will head for the Fairgrounds. There isn’t anything particularly challenging about this event, but it would be a wonderful place to start leaning into or building local rivalries. EVENT: Never Seen a Broom Do That…
As they come into the home stretch of the Parade one of the local’s Brooms will animate and take off. It will chase folks around the parade. The players can attempt to stop it, but the broom will flee soon after being attacked. It will fly up into the air, attack a flock of geese, and chase them off until it can’t be seen anymore. They can go and collect a fallen goose if they wish. I highly recommend giving it a motorcycle type sound as it flies around hitting folks. Maybe even going as far as giving it a rough gravel angry voice and letting it insult people.
ACT 3: Winter’s End
Winter’s End is a Combination of Groundhog’s Day and Fasnacht, this day gets a little wild. The Festival kicks off at dawn with the Great Gopher Hunt. Gophers are well known spies for The Voice of Winter and thus need to be hunted before they can tell The Voice to delay Spring. Gophers themselves are quite tasty, and are notoriously bad for crops, so this works out economically all around. Throughout the rest of the day families continue to contribute to the Bonfire Pile which often gets quite large. At dusk a large effigy of The Voice of Winter is placed on top of the pile. Once the sun has fully set they light the fire and burn the Effigy. Folk usually dress darkly during the day and brightly at night. After the burning they feast on sweets and treats that were made from goods saved up from winter storage. Things to do!
- The Great Gopher Hunt - Carry Junk to the Bonfire - Meet more of the Locals - The Fairground’s Activities EVENT: The Great Gopher Hunt
The Hunt begins at dawn and takes place all over the Valley. Locals race to collect as many Gophers as possible. It is easiest to kill the Gopher, but there are some that find that distasteful. Instead they live trap the critters. It is a bit tougher to do so, but an option should your players wish. This is most easily played out as a series of appropriate Skill Checks, in which the higher they score the more gophers they obtain. EVENT: Trash Removal
They may find some locals willing to pay them to help cart junk down to the bonfire pile. Not a lot of skill involved in this, but it is a great opportunity to meet locals, and you could throw a runaway cart at them. Fair Activities
They will probably want to take part in Fairground Activities. Players love these types of challenges. Here are a few ideas you can build on. - Axe Throwin: Basic attack rolls on a Round Target. Higher scores equal Higher points. - Bow Shootin: Basic attack rolls on Moving Targets. Higher scores equal Higher points. - Pig Chasin: Catch the greased Pig! Medium DC Challenge requiring three success before three Failures. - Mud Wrastlin: Nothing says bumpkin like a good Mud Wrastlin Pit. Contested Skill Challenges. - Sausage Eating Contest: Increasingly difficult DC Challenge. Eat till you puke! Can also be Pies or Ribs or Little Fish… you know whatever someone wants to stuff dozens of in their gullet. - Tug O’War: Team Strength Challenge. Three to Five Contested Rolls with opposing teams. - Gopher BBQ Cook Off: A Hard Culinary Challenge to see who can BBQ the best Gopher! - Races: Foot and Mount Races based on Three to Five Contested Rolls. I usually include a few odd mounts like a Giant Chicken or some such nonsense.
ACT 4: Day of Ashes
The Day of Ashes is a day of rest, recovery, and reflection. Locals take the ashes from the bonfires and rub their hands in them to symbolize the end of a hard year’s work and hardships of the past. The day ends with a large family feast, typically Pork. Activities this day are light, but many folks head to the Temple for the Calling of Spring Blessings. They put on their fancies and head down to ask forgiveness for over-indulging in the festival and for worship. Well sort of…
Unfortunately, a lot of folks take this as an opportunity to peacock about and practice their one-upmanship over other locals. If you’re looking for inspiration for their outfits look to older photos of the Kentucky Derby. Over the years this troubling practice has caused more than one fight to break out after the service.
*Things to do! *
- Go to Temple and Meet More Locals - Pick a Local Patron! EVENT: Temple Services
The majority of the town comes to Temple on this day. The service is usually longer, and a bit more “Where have most of you been all year?” But otherwise it is a call for the Divine Blessings to touch their crops and protect their lives. It ends with a ceremony in which the locals put their hands into the ashes from yesterday’s bonfire. Once services end they will head outside, where the trouble will begin. Two of the wealthier families will get into it with each other. Starting with a couple of veiled insults, probably before service and continuing afterward. If one of your players is from a local Rich Folk family then they can be right in the middle of it all, otherwise they will have to pick a side. This choice will determine their house Patron moving forward. Tension will increase until folks start drawing up sides, and then someone will throw a rotten tomato at one of the House Matrons. That will blow the lid off the incident and a yokel brawl will break out. For comedy purposes I recommend the instant appearance of several food carts filled with expired products, and maybe a six year old hustler selling big sticks for wacking folks with. As the locals brawl call for perception checks. Who ever rolls highest begins to hear… The Broom returning! ENCOUNTER: Stick In The Eye
The broom returns ready to whoop some ash. It will be absolutely bent on cleaning anyone and everyone who is even the slightest bit dirty! If it successfully attacks a character they will have to make a Strength Saving throw or be knocked to the ground and swept clean by the broom. As this would be an awful omen for the year folks are terrified and will be running around screaming. Absolute mass hysteria. If the players were lucky enough to hear it coming they can avoid being surprised by the broom. Otherwise the broom will get a full round to attack before they have a chance to do anything. They’ll have to beat the broom into submission any way they can before it sweeps the whole town into chaos!
After defeating the broom things will settle back down again. Bumpkins are quick to return to normal when things go awry. However, they will have gotten the attention of one of the Wealthy Families in the area and be offered jobs. Which family is really, based on what will work best for them and you as the DM. For gags you might be tempted to have the Yokels pick them up, but that is a hard bit to sustain, and you may be better served keeping them on the side as a comic foil rather than up front. Completely up to you. The session should end with them being invited to meet their new patron tomorrow someplace important.
CHAPTER 2: A Cartload of Chickens
After successfully defeating the Enchanted Broom, our Bumpkins have gained the attention of a possible local Patron. This individual has summoned them to a nearby farm to discuss future work. That work includes proving themselves capable and not just lucky.
ACT 1: Meet the Boss
In this Act the players will meet with their new patron, one of the Family Heads, who that is entirely depends on their choices from the last game. This entire side branch is designed to flavor the background of the campaign, but if you’d rather just have them stay freelancing and independent that’s fine as well. There is also the possibility of “competing” offers should they have second thoughts for any reason. Once they arrive at the meeting spot their Patron will ask them some questions about their ambitions (Class Goals), they will then hand them off to their new “boss” who will assign them their task. They will take them to a nearby barn. NEW NPC: “Boss” Needs a fitting name for the Family they work for...
Character wise, what we got here is a standard “Ranch Foreman” character. They’re tough, A little mean, and completely loyal to their employer. They almost certainly chew tobacco (by the handful), have a tattoo of the Ranch’s Brand, and know where all the bodies are buried. They also have a huge and obvious scar on the side of their head where a Giant Chicken pecked a hole in their skull, so they’re not as bright as they used to be, not at all truthfully. Nor are they actually the Foreman anymore, but no one has a heart to tell them. They’ve been quietly downgraded to Chicken Handler, which is something they seem to remember quite well, but the brain damage keeps them from realizing all that. They can be found wandering the Farm giving strange orders to other Hands. These Hands nod politely and then go back to what they are doing. Things To Do!
- Meet Their Patron - Discuss Their Future - Meet Their New “Boss”
ACT 2: Chicken Dance
Boss will lead them into the odd looking barn. This building is filled with Giant Chickens. These two-three foot fouls have extremely exaggerated features, spiky looking beaks with sharp tooth like edges, big darting eyes, bumpy cracked skin, long gnarled talons, and dirty mottled feathers. They’re more beast than bird. But, they’re good for eatin! These creatures should have a stat block similar to an Axe Beak. When the players enter into the Barn the Chickens will go nuts, obviously deeply bothered by the intrusion. Boss will throw in some deer haunches and the birds will tear them apart in a feeding frenzy. They will then put on a Chicken Suit and begin a flapping dance. (Google Magnificent Riflebird) It should be absolutely captivating and the chickens will become mesmerized, watching every move. Boss will then load two dozen chickens onto a large wagon and lock it. They will have the players push the wagon out while he keeps the Chickens calm. Once outside they’ll hang heavy tarps on the sides of the wagon, and remove the suit. He will then explain to them that they need to keep the tarps on the wagon, and keep the birds well fed, or the chickens will get restless and become violent. When they do need to interact with them someone will have to wear the suit and dance to keep them calm. The bigger the person in the suit the better. Boss will then give them a Map of Green Valley and instruct them to drop off two chickens at each of the outer settlements. They have two days to get this done. Things To Do!
- Head into the barn - Witness The Dance of The Chicken - Push the Wagon out - Get the Costume and Delivery Instructions
ACT 3: Bumpy Roads
They will be off to deliver the Chickens to various locations. There is no specific order to this delivery, they just need to pick a route and go. If they’re short on time they can take the country roads that lead between the outer settlements, but these aren’t as well kept as the main roads are. Whatever road they take and wherever they decide to stop for the night there are problems they will encounter along the way. You can make them random or pick the ones that best suit your players. Most of these should at some point require someone putting on the suit and dancing for the chickens to keep them calm. I would also increase the difficulty of each event. If they fail a dance the Chickens will become restless and start attacking the cart until they are calmed down. Too many failures and the wagon’s cage will break and the remaining chickens escape. They will then have to be rounded up and the cage repaired. Things to Do
- Decide the delivery route - Deliver the chickens - Keep the Chickens calm Possible Road Events
1) Rough roads cause problems 2) Yokels attempt to see what’s in the cart 3) Bad Weather swamps the road or scares the chickens 4) Pack of Coyotes causes trouble. 5) Chicken Rustlers! Protect the Flock! 6) Wagon breaks and needs repair 7) Cows in the road, someone’s herd is out. 8) Broken Bridge, not gone, just broken
ACT 4: Final Delivery
They’re now closing in on the final delivery. Something needs to happen here to cause them to put the suit on. Or maybe they never took it off! I love that idea, that one of your players just loves the suit and wants to be a chicken… lol… Anyway I’m a fan of having them need to get out of the suit for some reason, maybe a bathroom break, or they stand on a fire ant hill, or a snake slithers up their leg. You know something silly and fun. BUT the zipper is stuck! So they’ll have to try and unstick it and fast! Whatever happens they’re going to get shot at by some hunters looking for a big score who have mistaken the flailing caused by the stuck zipper to be the chicken attacking. After dealing with the Hunters they can go ahead and make the final drop. And head home. Things to Do!
- Head for the final delivery - Get shot at! - Deliver the last chickens ENCOUNTER: That’s a BIG Chicken!
Having two hunters in the field is more than enough to cause a problem for the players. The hunters will almost certainly surprise the players, but you can allow them a perception check, if they succeed they’ll see the hunters just before the muskets go off. It would be OK to down the Chicken Player here if the hunters successfully hit it. They’ll have healer’s kits on hand because, well, this seems to happen to them a lot out here. After the initial attack the players can decide to attack back or try and talk the hunters down. A basic Bandit or Scout stat block should do will for the hunters. If you’re looking for a bit more mayhem, if the hunters miss the players you could have them hit the cage, and you know, bust it open. This may be especially tempting if they POSSIBLE ENCOUNTER: Big Ol' Frog
So there is a giant frog hiding in the mud down in the creek. If a player takes cover behind the banks there is a good chance that the frog will attempt to nab the player as a snack. If it is successful in grabbing a player with its tongue it will immediately head down river, and they'll have to chase it to get their friend back.
When they return, Boss will reward them. How much will depend on how successful they were delivering the birds. If they did a descent job, they will be paid two day’s wages each. If they were completely successful they can have a bonus. However, if the wagon is in bad shape they might have some money deducted. After they’re paid out, they will be dismissed, and told to expect a new assignment next week.
CHAPTER 3: Marvin the Magnificent
After successfully delivering chickens Boss is going to trust them with a more important task. Their employer has requested an item to be created by Marvin the Magnificent. This is a farming community so having enchanted Farming Equipment is extremely desirable. Marvin has done a lot of basic enchantments over the years, but this new one, an The Stone Skipper, a plough whose blade goes ethereal while in contact with stones too large to push away, has really put him to the test. He needs some help with the final enchantments. The players will have to travel to the Ethereal Plane and hit the Blade of the plow with large rocks. But there’s a problem, they’re going to have mischievous Ethereal Sprites attempting to stop them! If they’re successful, which they should be, they get to take the plough for a test drive, and deal with the strange side effects of the enchantment. Angry goats that blink in and out of existence.
ACT 1: To the Tower
They’ll be summoned out to the Ranch where they’ll meet with Boss again. Once there they will notice a large pile of bent and dinged up plows. Boss will explain to them that a recent land acquisition has become problematic. The Fields are filled with large stones just under the topsoil and they’ve damaged a lot of Plow Blades. The Smithing costs are getting out of hand and so their Patron is looking for an alternate solution to the problem. He is sending them to help Marvin the Magnificent, who has taken the job, but run into some complications and needs some help. They may ask about Marvin. Or perhaps the fields that were purchased, so be ready to answer these types of questions. Once they’re done here they can head to Marvin’s Tower, which is just north of town. Things to Do!
- Meet Boss again - Ask some Informational Questions - Head for the Tower NPC: Marvin the Magnificent
ACT 2: Marvin the Magnificent
As they approach the tower they should see an explosion at the peak of the structure. It should look similar to a fireworks mishap. When it clears there will be no visible damage to the tower, But Marvin will plummet to the earth just off to the side of them, landing in a small pond. He will then come charging out of the pond, laughing hysterically, and riding on a large turtle. Once he gets a few feet away from the pond the turtle will disappear and he will tumble to the ground right in front of the players. He will leap up quickly and turn toward the players. “Behold Travelers, You stand in the presence of Marvin the Magnificent! And everything you have witness was mostly intended!” He will then strike a cool pose with his wand pointed to the sky! “Now why do you approach my tower!?”
Once Marvin finds out they’ve been sent about the plow he will become more nervous looking. “I see, well follow me. We have work to do.” He will then start walking toward the tower… his boots squishing out water. This should give them a little time to ask a few questions. Marvin will be a little subversive about what they need to do. He will attempt to frame it very mysteriously, saying things like “All will be revealed soon.” and “Save your questions! All Answers await us… in the future!” If they ask him about what they witnessed outside, he will tell them he was working on a mount summoning spell designed for lakes and rivers. Things to Do!
- Head toward the Tower - Meet Marvin - Ask Questions
ACT 3: The Cabinet of Mysteries
The inside of the Wizard’s Tower will be far more mundane than they likely expect. At least on the first floor. It will have a sitting room, dining room, and kitchen, as well as a few odds and ends about. Nothing special at all. The second floor, are Marvin’s personal quarters and some room for study, but it is the third floor, where Marvin will lead them, and it will be more of what one would expect in a Wizard’s tower. There will be books shelves, arcane equipment, and storage for components. In the middle of the room will be a tall cabinet.
Marvin will explain to them that the Cabinet is a transportation device, and that he will need them to enter into it with a plow that he has recently enchanted. They will be taken to the Ethereal Plane, and once there they’ll need to take the plow outside and begin hitting it with large field stones. There is a large pile of stones just on the north edge of the tower. They’ll have to do this quickly, before the “others” show up. Who are the others? Hard to say, but there are things that live in the Ethereal Plane that don’t like intruders. The idea is to imbue the Plow with Ethereal Powers so it can pass through large stones while plowing fields. Once they return with the Enchanted Plow, Marvin will have them load it on a cart, pulled by a very smart Donkey, and send them on their way. Skill Challenge: Enchant the Plow
This skill challenge will require five successes before they’re incapacitated by the others. However they decide to do it, they’ll have to successfully hit the plow with five large stones. Failures will result in strange indiscernible entities attacking them. They do minimal damage but could knock people out if there are enough failures. Things to Do!
- Move Through Marvin’s Tower - Enter the Cabinet - Enchant the Plow
ACT 4: Blinking Goats
Upon returning to Boss with the Plow they will be happily greet and paid. Their Patron will be there and will be very pleased with their success. He will ask them to demonstrate the plow’s abilities. Once they get set up out in the field and begin plowing something weird will happen. Every time they hit a stone and the plow’s power activates an Ethereal Goat will manifest and kick or ram the plow, and then disappear. It will feel very similar to what they encountered in the Ethereal Plane. They’ll have to find a way to deal with the manifestations. ENCOUNTER: Ethereal Goats
These goats should function very similarly to Blink Dogs, but I would trim the HP and AC a little to put them in line with the party’s. They will be intent on breaking the Plow not the party, although they will attack the party if they can’t get to the Plow. Things to Do!
- Deliver the Plow - Drive the Plow - Defeat the Ethereal Goats
Once defeated the Boss will come over to yell at them, but the Patron will find the entire thing amusing and more importantly, another impressive demonstration of the player’s skills. He will invite them to the “House” for an important party next week.
Chapter 4: High Society
They've definitely been noticed now and have impressed with their ability, unconventional as it may be. They are invited to their patron's home, but not as guests. Though, they might think they were actually invited as guests! They have been brought in to help work the event held out at the Party Field. They will have to gather party supplies, help put up the tent, and then serve the actual guests. During the evening’s entertainment a hypnotist “The Great Dr Hypnotika” will mesmerize the crowd and attempt to rob them all. Hopefully the players don’t fall victim to her schemes. And if they do oh well, they’ll be entertained all the same.
ACT 1: Special Delivery
The players arrive at the Patron’s very nice property. They will be greeted by a properly dressed servant with a clipboard, the Party Planner. The Planner will be rigid and direct. They will immediately begin tasking them about. If they mention that they were invited to the party the servant will laugh “You didn’t think you were a guest? Oh dear, how embarrassing. You’re the help! It is still a great honor to be tasked to help at the Party, but you’re not guests. Now as for your current task. Head into town and gather these supplies. Bring them to the field by noon.” After the instructions are given the servant will go back to their tasks and expect the players to do the same. They will have three stops; The Crocked Crow for Food and Beer, Get Nailed for the Tent and Spirits, and Shalana Proud-Breed’s Tailor Shop to pick up the Dry Cleaning. Feel free to make any and all of these go sideways! Its a good place to toss in some shenanigans as well! They should also be introduced to Dr Hypnotika and her associates. Things To do!
- Go to their Patron’s Home - Meet the Party Planner and Dr Hypnotika - Run their Errands NPC: Dr Hypnotika
Dr Hypnotika and her group will perform for the party. Hypnotica is a Tiefling Mezmerist and illusionist. She has an obnoxiously high charisma and some pretty serious skills to back up her claims. However, she uses those skills to beguile her guests, robbing them blind while they are under her spells. She wears a fine robe with a bedazzled headwrap. She has dark upward spiraling horns, light purple skin, and matching eyes. She wears a monocle and walks with a ceremonially carved staff depicting the "Struggles of the Universe". She is extremely persuasive and even more deceptive. Even if someone were to grow suspicious she can easily talk her way out of trouble. NPCs: Clapper and Bob
Hypnotika brings with her two assistants. Clapper the suit wearing Kenku who will perform wondrous displays of mimicry and slight of hand, and her strongman Bob the Kobold. Bob wears a leopard print strongman's outfit and is amazingly swole, particularly for a kobold, and capable of lifting upwards of 400lbs. Bob doesn't do much else other than get hit with things. in the act.
ACT 2: Put up the Tent
After they finish running their errands they will be tasked with putting up a large party tent. This Act is an ongoing Skill Challenge and should have a constantly distracted feel to it. First they have to unpack the tent. Then they have to realize some pieces are missing, they’ll have to form a solution to that problem. After that wind should cause some problems as the tent is at least being pulled up. This is a great moment for some wondrous tom-foolery. Things To do!
- Unpack the tent - Deal with missing parts - Secure the tent during the wind gusts
ACT 3: Put These On
After they finish putting up the tent they’ll be sent to the Servant’s Quarters to bathe and change. They’ll get a little time to explore and snoop if they wish. Afterward they’ll be tasked with helping in the kitchen, but unfortunately the cooks are going to have been playing a drinking game all afternoon and are no longer fully capable of doing their jobs. This would make a great moment for some sort of mini-game where the players have to determine whether or not the cooks are doing the right things. Once the dinner has been completed they will have to serve the guests. This is a good place to insert gossip and help them meet a few other folks. Things To do!
- Get changed for the party - Deal with the drunk cooks - Serve the guests drinks and food
ACT 4: An Evening to Remember
At some point in the evening things are going to start sliding downhill. Some of the locals will have become extremely inebriated and will need to be encouraged to leave, or just moved off to the side as they’ve already passed out, before the show begins. Once the show begins the locals will become fixated on the goings on. “The Great Dr Hypnotika” will have put an additive in the drinks for the that will make everyone more susceptible to her powers of persuasion. Once the show starts she will have them all doing silly things, those who drank have disadvantage on saves against her powers. She will end the show asking the guests to display their most valuable treasure, a with a hypnotic pattern and then send her assistants out to collect those treasures. The players will have to “do something” about the thieves. Things To do!
- Deal with Drunks - Watch the Show - Stop the Criminals ENCOUNTER: Hypnotika's Gang
This encounter doesn't have to be a fight. If Hypnotika is caught she may claim it was all part of the act and simple return the valuables with a "no harm, no foul" type attitude. This will be he go to in an attempt to avoid a fight, but if the character persist in some kind of retribution or punishment the situation will devolve into a combat. Hypnotica herself is an Illusionist Wizard but is low on spells after the show. Clapper is a low level rogue and Bob a Barbarian, and should play out as such. Even with Skills they are combat adverse and will be looking for an opportunity to flee rather than fight. They do have a getaway wagon out front that they'll be headed for if things go south.
We’re assuming the Bumpkins at least attempted to stop the robbery. This will draw a lot of attention to them. Their Patron will be well pleased with them, and let them know they will be getting much more important jobs in the future. The guests will also take note and will begin treating them all a bit better. They’re all essentially Folk Heroes at this point for secondary backgrounds. Their Patron should reward them with something very nice as the party kicks back in. They will need to finish out the nights work of course.
Congratulations! Your Players have completed their first Quest-line! Hopefully it was a delightful experience. But now that they've finished what comes next? Well, here are some ideas.
*Reward Them! *
They've been doing some rather Adventurous things lately, and therefore should now have a Class Level under their belt, so the real D&D world now opens to them! Maybe it is time for some real adventuring gear. No more sticks, stones, and burlap sack armor. Folk Heroes?
There's a good chance that the Valley is Speaking the News about them and their exploits while drinking in the taverns. They may have even earned the actual Folk Hero Feat! Maybe someone would be interested in giving them a task! Simply Go Exploring!
There are a lot of places in Green Valley that we only dipped our toes into. You could have them head down to Stinkmarsh, or maybe climb up the cliffs of Longridge. The world (Well, the Valley) is wholly open to them. Explore Local Legends
There are lots of local legends they can look into! Hopefully they search out something that isn't too far over their heads! Continue Working for their Patron
It would be an easy DM go to simply to have them continue working for their current Patron. They've probably been impressive enough fo a family to be interested in keeping them on. Establish Themselves as Adventurers!
Maybe they want to set up a Adventurers for Hire business? This "Heroes Guild" approach is really appealing to a lot of players and absolutely plays into Bumpkin Quest. Just remember, this is a place of low key problems that locals make really big deals out of. So the idea of slaying dragons shouldn't really be on the table... that is until an actual dragon shows up! Which one day absolutely should.
submitted by Centumviri
to amplusordogames [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:50 Soft-Independence341 Your value
A father said to his daughter “You have graduated with honors, here is a car I bought many years ago. It is a bit older now. But before I give it to you, take it to the used car lot downtown and tell them I want to sell it and see how much they offer you for it.
The daughter went to the used car lot, returned to her father and said, “They offered me $1,000 because the said it looks pretty worn out.”
The father said, now “Take it to the pawn shop.” The daughter went to the pawn shop, returned to her father and said,”The pawn shop offered only $100 because it is an old car.”
The father asked his daughter to go to a car club now and show them the car. The daughter then took the car to the club, returned and told her father,” Some people in the club offered $100,000 for it because it’s a Nissan Skyline R34, it's an iconic car and sought by many collectors”
Now the father said this to his daughter, “The right place values you the right way,” If you are not valued, do not be angry, it means you are in the wrong place. Those who know your value are those who appreciate you......Never stay in a place where no one sees your value.
Dont force yourself to stay where you are not regarded.... Stay where you are appreciated. God over everything 🍷 GOD BLESS YOU ❤️🙏 (Credit to the author)
submitted by Soft-Independence341
to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:15 max3pad I bought this bass in a pawn shop when I was 16, now I'm in my 30's and it's still the best bass I've ever played!
| || |
In the 1980's Fender was struggling to compete with the new more metal oriented guitars coming on the market. They saw the success companies like Ibanez were having with their new designs and hired Japanese manufacturer Fujigen Guitars, to design and build a new line of guitars and basses under the Heartfield brand. This is my FendeHeartfield Prophecy II, it has active bass and treble boosts, a blend pot and master volume control. I've been looking for replacement pots for those damaged ones for 16 years as they're a weird prototype pot with a pcb on it. It has the most comfortable neck I've ever held though! submitted by max3pad to BassGuitar [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:11 PritchettRobert506 [HIRING] 24 Jobs in ND Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in nd. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by PritchettRobert506
to northdakotajobs [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:32 chronic-venting Katy Butler covered the Ramona recovered-memory trial in Napa County last spring for the _Los Angeles Times_ magazine. She is a staff writer for the _San Francisco Chronicle_ and works as a consulting editor for _Psychotherapy Networker_
February 5, 1995
On May 8, 1991, seven years after her father's death, a graying, impeccably groomed former Miss America named Marilyn Van Derbur walked to a podium in a small auditorium on the University of Colorado's Denver campus. Announcing a family gift of $260,000 to a university research program on child sexual abuse, the onetime Outstanding Woman Speaker in America said that her late father, Francis—a millionaire philanthropist whose name was inscribed on the local Boy Scout building—had repeatedly violated her between the ages of 5 and 18.
Van Derbur said she had no conscious memories of what her father had done to her until she was 24. She had coped, she said, by somehow splitting herself. A high-achieving "day child" skied, played the piano and studied hard—utterly failing to incorporate any awareness of a mute, terrified "night child" whose legs, she said, were repeatedly pried apart in the darkness by her father's insistent hands.
Van Derbur thought she was speaking only to the people in the room that night, but a reporter was there taking notes. Her secret—the kind once taken to the grave or contained in the female domain of gossip—was about to cross the border into the public realm and become news.
Within a day or two, radio talk shows were debating whether she was lying, deluded or telling the truth. Her total "forgetting" of repeated horrors for many years seemed to defy common sense.
Three days after the speech, Marilyn Van Derbur's oldest sister, Gwen, an attorney in Hillsborough, Calif., told the Rocky Mountain News that she, too, had been molested by their father—but she had never forgotten. With that, most questions about Marilyn Van Derbur's credibility and memory ended, and last year her father's name was removed from the Denver Boy Scout building.
But the floodgates had been opened. If power consists in part of determining whose stories will be told and whose believed, the balance of power was shifting. After nearly a century in which many psychiatrists—most of them [cis] male—dismissed such reports as hysterical fantasies, women and men who were sexually abused in childhood lost patience with being spoken about and began to speak for themselves. It was as though Lolita had taken the pen from Humbert Humbert's hand.
The revelations began in the 1980s at 12-step meetings for Adult Children of Alcoholics; they were whispered to a new generation of mostly female therapists whose clients were financially independent women. By 1994, more than 800,000 women had bought a self-help book called The Courage to Heal.
A window had opened, letting in darkness rather than light. Never before in history had so many women accused so many seemingly respectable men.
Little attention has been paid to the feelings of parents accused of abuse—either the innocent or the guilty. Now a comforting counter-explanation for the nation's wave of [incestuous abuse] revelation is being advanced: The problem is not abuse so much as an epidemic of false memories of it, fomented by therapists who suspect it when none has occurred.
The most formidable intellectual champions of this view are cognitive psychologist Elizabeth Loftus, the author, with journalist Katherine Ketcham, of The Myth of Repressed Memory, and Pulitzer Prize-winning social psychologist Richard Ofshe, the author, with journalist Ethan Watters, of Making Monsters. Both argue that an [incestuous abuse] recovery culture—purveyed in self-help and pop psychology books, on TV shows and by reckless therapists—has induced thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of women to falsely accuse their parents.
Loftus, a cognitive psychologist and an eminent memory researcher at the University of Washington, is not a therapist but a hard scientist, an expert on the malleability of memory. She is skeptical of all therapeutic theories (such as the concept of "repression") that have never been scientifically proven and skeptical of "recovered memories" of abuse because, as she writes in her book, she was secretly molested by a male baby-sitter when she was 6 and has never forgotten.
Her concern for the falsely accused has been shaped by nearly 20 years as an expert witness in criminal trials. As she described in a previous book, Witness for the Defense (1991), she tells juries that memory is not a pristine videotape, but subject to distortion, reconstruction, over-dubbing and erasure from stress, retelling, suggestion and the passage of time.
As she recounts in the current book, Loftus began in 1991 to apply her research to the incest debate. She got five university students and colleagues—about 20% of those who tried—to get a younger relative (in two cases young children) to report a mildly traumatic "false memory." They did it by mixing accurate details with a false event—mentioning a familiar shopping mall, for example, and then "reminding" the subject of being lost there until rescued by a fictitious stranger. Based on such limited studies, Loftus speculates that traumatic "memories" of [incestuous abuse] have been implanted unwittingly by therapists in thousands of women.
This view is supported by about 16,000 parents who have contacted the False Memory Syndrome Foundation of Philadelphia since 1992 to say they have been wrongly accused. Their daughters (and some sons), they say, developed "false memories" after reading The Courage to Heal, joining an [incestuous abuse] recovery group or being hypnotized or encouraged to draw or write about their childhoods by their therapists.
Making Monsters also uses case studies to build a broad attack on all therapy centered on the past. Therapy, Ofshe and Watters argue [...], is less a science than a system of influence, suggestion and belief. In the office, clients construct "narratives" of their lives that usually highlight what the therapist thinks is important: childhood trauma, perhaps, rather than present time. Do women benefit, he asks, from a life lived through a rearview mirror? It's a provocative argument, though it seems overstated: What happens to us affects us, after all.
That said, their books are not the dispassionate work of scientists. In Ofshe and Watters' book, the [incestuous abuse] recovery movement—composed primarily of women who have never forgotten memories of garden-variety abuse—has "morphed" into the "recovered memory movement," a quasi-cult of hysterical women devoted to explaining away all present problems by dowsing for a traumatic past.
While decrying as "pseudoscientific" the credulity of [incestuous abuse recovery] therapists, both Ofshe and Loftus seem remarkably uninterested in the vagaries of memory of those who have sexually abused children. Psychotherapists who work regularly with such men and women report that they frequently have alcohol problems that affect memory, or deny what they've done and admit or remember it months or years later.
Loftus makes only a glancing reference to Marilyn Van Derbur, and Ofshe does not mention her at all; nor do they discuss many other cases that might contradict these books' central article of faith. Loftus, curiously, does not include any reference to a scientific study she co-published last year in the Psychology of Women Quarterly; in the study, which would appear to contradict the title of her own book, more than half of the 105 women questioned at a substance abuse center reported having been sexually abused as children, and almost a fifth of that group reported a period of total forgetting, after which their memories returned.
Ofshe, for his part, tells readers that by "conservative estimate" 15% of "recovered memory therapy" cases eventually involve allegations of ritual abuse. That statistic is as unscientific as the wildest overestimates of incest; it comes from a voluntary survey of 500 members of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, the support group for accused parents.
Almost all of Ofshe and Watters' case studies are hidden behind pseudonyms from independent inquiry, forcing the reader to trust the writer's conclusions rather than see how they were reached. The looseness with which he treats the material is evident in Chapter 6 of Making Monsters. Here he tells the story of "Jane"—a Washington state woman called Lynn Crook who has identified herself in a letter she circulated to the media disputing Ofshe's account. In Ofshe's account, Crook was led down the garden path by self-help books and therapists until she fabricated horrible memories of sexual abuse by her father, a respectable physician. Two of her sisters, apparently caught up in the hysteria, supposedly then interpreted vague and ambiguous memories as signs that they, too, had been abused. Crook sued her father (both Ofshe and Loftus appeared as expert witnesses at the trial) and, reportedly to "empower" herself, sought out a local newspaper reporter. As the chapter ends, she appears headed into the delusionary territory of satanic ritual abuse: She recalls seeing a crowd standing around a bonfire in masks, robes.
Although this chapter is told as though Ofshe and Watters can read Crook's mind—her "heart races" at one point—they did not interview her or the sisters who testified on her behalf. The tale is an embellished reconstitution of the court records, and discrepancies in the details do not inspire confidence in Ofshe and Watters' contention that Crook's memories were caused by reckless therapy and the reading of self-help books. The authors have fiddled with the timeline, making it appear that Crook read and positively reviewed The Courage to Heal before, rather than after, she recovered memories of abuse. Crook, in fact, never told anyone that she had informed a local reporter of her suit against her father to "empower" herself; she responded to a phone call from a reporter who ran across the legal filing. One of Crook's sisters supposedly testified that her father had once told her to close her legs; the book, however, omits the last half of the father's reported sentence—"or I'll think you want me." And while Crook's therapist's notes did refer to a frightening memory of people standing around a bonfire in masks, the reference to robes was invented, making the memory sound more indicative of the delusions of satanic ritual abuse that Ofshe seems eager to find everywhere.
Ofshe omits from this account any reference to his own role in the lawsuit. In the court records, Judge Dennis D. Yule comments: "Just as (Ofshe) accuses (therapists) of resolving at the outset (to find) repressed memories of abuse and then constructing them, he has resolved at the outset to find a macabre scheme of memories progressing toward satanic cult ritual and then creates them."
Inaccurate reporting like this takes a book like Making Monsters beyond polemic to backlash.
Sadly, we live in a world that produces its share of Jeffrey Dahmers, Ted Bundys, John Wayne Gacys, Susan Smiths and Francis Van Derburs; the public face people turn toward the world may have little relation to the one expressed in private. Yet if these authors have ever met guilty parents, they haven't written about them. They seem to accept most protestations of parental innocence at face value, even those as half-hearted and ambiguous as "I don't remember doing this" or "I don't think so."
They write movingly of the anguish of parents whose daughters accuse them of horrible crimes, but seem remarkably insensitive to sexually abused children. Families in which [sexual abuse] charges surface are described as "shattered"; but families in which [sexual abuse] really happened were secretly shattered long before anyone brought the truth to light.
[...] the danger is that books like Making Monsters and The Myth of Repressed Memory will once again silence women and men from speaking—and being believed—about very real abuse, and will create a new breed of experts who will once again presume to know the truth.
submitted by chronic-venting
to Prevention [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:48 TikisFury [Porsamo Bleu] The Julian
| || |
So I got this watch as a gift from my father in law a few years ago. I had always been interested in nicer watches but never really owned one. He was showing me his collection and I really liked this one. So a few weeks later he gifted it to me for my birthday. It was a little snug so I went to their website to order a larger band and saw that it was running around $1,100 at the time. I offered to return it to him as he had gotten it from a pawn shop and wasn’t aware of the value either. He told me to keep it so I did! To this day the most expensive watch I own. submitted by TikisFury to Watches [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:47 Guyroo23 hey ❤️
2023.05.30 16:52 WolverineHot1886 Where to sell stuff?
I've been wandering my city. The city where it's always raining or snowing. Looking desperately for someone to buy three diamonds I stole. Who buys? Is it the bookstore? Is there a symbol I'm looking for (pawn shops maybe?)
I really need to sell these. I made the mistake of storing my loot in my apartment. Which I got evicted from and all my stash with it.
Side note. I have a Purple Pelican bar a block away from the Pelican Bar.
I spend most of my time getting warm at the Shy Sailor. Don't judge me.
submitted by WolverineHot1886
to Shadows_of_Doubt [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:46 vaidhy Diving in Florida
We are looking to spend a couple of weeks in Florida (near West Palm Beach) and we are a diving family. Our primary purpose of the visit is to dive as much as we can. I am looking for the following info as we plan our trip:
- Is there significant shore diving or is it mostly boat diving?
- Do I have to worry about strong tides/currents as we do on the pacific side?
- Any good shop recommendations around Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach?
FWIW, I and my daughter are certified rescue and my son is junior advanced. We are looking for relaxing dives.
submitted by vaidhy
to scuba [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:31 XabeerQC I fulfilled my goal of owning a 3DS with this lil boi
| || |
I had only 2 2DS in my life and never got to own a 3DS. One that broke and the other lost with every other console i had when my house got floodes. Found this lil boi at a lil gaming pawn shop. Bought it for 200$ with the charger and stylus. And seeing it in that condition shocked me. Before i bought it, i thought that this 3DS never got used. Even looked at the date and it was still 2011 in it. I pretty happy rn. submitted by XabeerQC to 3DS [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:26 SPACE_LEM0N Sixth batch of albums from my revamped Custom Linkin Park Collection now available! – 10 albums comprising Amends, and the Dropped Frames Era
In redoing my extensive custom Linkin Park collection, I've decided to post about them in groups of 10 to 11 albums (and once 12, for the first batch), as I complete them. This is the sixth of seven such posts. This batch of albums consists of 10, and covers Amends
and the Dropped Frames
Era (including CoronaJams
The albums in my custom collections are designed to have seamless transitions between all tracks on albums, and a consistent number of tracks per album (16 tracks in the case of Linkin Park, but sometimes 20, 24, or even 32 tracks when most of the tracks are really short and there are many of them). These albums are also intended to be as complete as possibly, excluding only tracks that are redundant, or have been deemed... unworthy. These albums are primarily intended for my spouse and I to listen to (hence the exclusion of a few tracks that we find hard to listen to), but I also love sharing them with others.
I will not be posting download links here – please message me privately if you would like access to the albums (which I will happily grant you).
See below for the tracklist.
List of Albums (Collage of cover art for the post thumbnail)
Full List of Albums First batch of albums Second batch of albums Third batch of albums Fourth batch of albums Fifth batch of albums
- #53 – [!M!] – Grey Daze – Amends
- #54 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 1.0
- #55 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 2.0
- #56 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 3.0
- #57 – [!I] – Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 1
- #58 – [!I] – Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 2
- #59 – [!I] – Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 3
- #60 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 4.0
- #61 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 5.0
- #62 – [ID] – Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 6.0
The collection for Linkin Park, and other Mike and Chester acts, will consist of 73 albums total.
- [!M!] = Main studio album (including fake ones and extended EPs)
- [!B] = Bonus album (additional songs and miscellaneous material)
- [!R] = Remix album
- [!I] = Instrumental album
- [D] = Demo album
- [DR] = Demo remix album
- [ID] = Instrumental demo album
- [O] = Other, miscellaneous, mostly instrumental album
[!M!] Grey Daze – Amends
- 01 – Sickness
- 02 – Sometimes
- 03 – What's In the Eye
- 04 – The Syndrome
- 05 – In Time
- 06 – Just Like Heroin
- 07 – B12
- 08 – Soul Song
- 09 – She Shines
- 10 – Morei Sky
- 11 – Shouting Out
- Bonus: Acoustics – ['Stripped' Early Versions]
- 12 – Soul Song [Acoustic]
- 13 – What's In the Eye [Acoustic]
- 14 – Sometimes [Acoustic]
- Bonus: Remixes
- 15 – Hole [Yamato Remix]
- 16 – Morei Sky [DJVictory Remix]
Length: 58 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 1.0
- 01 – KarmaKon [Demo - Version 1]
- 02 – Babble Bobble [Demo]
- 03 – King Paprika [Demo]
- 04 – ATS Style ['A Thousand Jams' Original Long Version]
- 05 – The Brooklyn Way
- 06 – 80s Depeche Style [Version 2]
- 07 – 3 Drone Strike [Demo - Version 2]
- 08 – Oystershells [Demo - Version 1]
- 09 – Reanimation Jam
- 10 – Tin Man [Version 2]
- 11 – Seventeen Candles [Version 1]
- 12 – Submarine [Version 2]
- 13 – Streaming Template [Version 1]
- 14 – Melodic Metal [Version 2]
- 15 – Bollywood Hip Hop ['Cupcake Cake' Demo]
- 16 – Crystaline Jam ['Crystalina' Demo]
Length: 46 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 2.0
- 01 – Pop Alt Revisited ['Doodle Buzz' Demo]
- 02 – Ganon's Surprise ['Dungeon Crawler' Original Long Version]
- 03 – Return of the GameBoy ['Side Scrolling' Original Long Version]
- 04 – MJ Beatbox
- 05 – NSYNC
- 06 – Battlecry Game Style
- 07 – Poppy Fields [Version 1]
- 08 – FF7 Horror ['Julio's Revenge' Original Long Version]
- 09 – Mayo Channeling A ['Channeling, Pt, 2' Demo] – [ft. Dan Mayo]
- 10 – Dub Alt Punk
- 11 – Five Way Mashup [Version 2]
- 12 – Elise Trouw Drums ['Astral' Demo] – [ft. Elise Trouw]
- 13 – Bonzai Knight ['Genesis Supernova' Original Full Version]
- 14 – Seulpeun Sonyeo
- 15 – Billie Bossa Nova Dog
- 16 – Not Kyle
Length: 46 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 3.0
- 01 – Drive Thru Lunch Time
- 02 – Drama In the Toy Shop ['Goodbye Cow' Demo]
- 03 – Eurodance
- 04 – Science Over Fiction
- 05 – Snape Industrial Hu Cinematic
- 06 – On the Go
- 07 – RHCP Prince Wombat
- 08 – Dance Rock Church 808
- 09 – PT Jammy ['No Delete' Original Long Version]
- 10 – Release Day
- 11 – Pokemon Korn Classical
- 12 – Pinata Razzle Dazzle
- 13 – Dilla Blade Runner Japanese
- 14 – Bowl of Destiny
- 15 – Tool Prodigy Anime
- 16 – Bhangra Boom Bap Zeppelin [Version 2]
Length: 41 minutes
[!I] Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 1
- 01 – Super Galaxtica
- 02 – Duckbot
- 03 – Cupcake Cake
- 04 – KarmaKon – [Twitch Demo – Version 2]
- 05 – 3 Drone Strike – [Twitch Demo – Version 1]
- 06 – Skrrt Skrrt – [NFT Single]
- 07 – El Rey Demonio
- 08 – Doodle Buzz
- 09 – Channeling, Pt. 1 – [ft. Dan Mayo]
- 10 – Oystershells – [Twitch Demo – Version 3]
- 11 – Corn Meal – [Twitch Demo – Version 2]
- 12 – Quarantine Tequila – [Twitch Demo]
- 13 – Osiris
- 14 – Babble Bobble
- 15 – Session McSessionface
- 16 – Neon Crickets
Length: 47 minutes
[!I] Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 2
- 01 – Transitions
- 02 – Crystalina
- 03 – Julio's Revenge
- 04 – Isolation Bird – [ft. Money Mark]
- 05 – Goosebot 5000 – [Twitch Demo]
- 06 – Side Scrolling
- 07 – Dungeon Crawler
- 08 – Dog Whistles
- 09 – Astral – [ft. Elise Trouw]
- 10 – Sunset Drive
- 11 – Channeling, Pt. 2 – [ft. Dan Mayo]
- 12 – Happy Halloween – [Free Download]
- 13 – Party Meow
- 14 – King Paprika
- 15 – Good Vibes – [Twitch Demo]
- 16 – One Hundredth Stream – [Twitch Demo – Version 1]
Length: 43 minutes
[!I] Mike Shinoda – Dropped Frames Vol. 3
- 01 – Dream Fragment
- 02 – Sound Collector
- 03 – Robet Yodel
- 04 – Vibe Train
- 05 – Mike's Gonna Mike
- 06 – Shoreline
- 07 – Goodbye Cow
- 08 – Genesis Supernova
- 09 – Sidechain Gang
- 10 – Uproar – [NFT Single]
- 11 – Golden Falcon – [NFT Single]
- 12 – License to Waltz
- 13 – Overcast
- 14 – A Thousand Jams
- 15 – Dust Code
- 16 – No Delete
Length: 42 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 4.0
- 01 – Trail Mix
- 02 – Secret Agent UFO Hunter TV Theme
- 03 – Pool Party
- 04 – Freestyle 8.10.20
- 05 – Anime Prog Metal Video Game Theme [Version 2]
- 06 – GamesCon Theme
- 07 – The Fiyah
- 08 – Freestyle 8.24.20
- 09 – LOTR Assassin's Creed Mauritian Ravanne Dorian Mode
- 10 – Subcarpati Morricone LP X Men
- 11 – Industrial All Electro Freestyle
- 12 – Goth Christmas
- 13 – Freestyle 9.9.20
- 14 – ATS Anniversary [Version 1]
- 15 – Gorillaz Blues Motown
- 16 – Sepia Tone [Version 2]
Length: 45 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 5.0
- 01 – Queen Hamilton Broadway [Version 1]
- 02 – Plugins I Don't Use
- 03 – Funky Plugins [Version 1]
- 04 – Plastic Shepard Crange Kick
- 05 – Quick Beat Post Among Us
- 06 – Freestyle 10.6.20
- 07 – The Social Dilemma
- 08 – Dude Person
- 09 – Clips Session
- 10 – Stinky Machine
- 11 – Stranger Swings
- 12 – Masch Plus Cooper Pedal [Version 1]
- 13 – Percussive Fight Scene
- 14 – Freestyle 11.16.20
- 15 – Ableton 11 Demo
- 16 – Gospel Choir
Length: 44 minutes
[ID] Mike Shinoda – CoronaJams 6.0
- 01 – iJustine Tool Lindsey Stirling [Version 1]
- 02 – iJustine Song
- 03 – Freestyle 12.1.20
- 04 – Christmas Jam 2 [Version 2]
- 05 – Twin Peaks Post Rock Lullaby
- 06 – Freestyle 12.14.20 [Version 2]
- 07 – Hanukkah Freestyle Trap Kletzmer
- 08 – Freestyle 12.17.20
- 09 – Rain Drum
- 10 – Netscape New Year
- 11 – All Ableton Sounds
- 12 – Freestyle Triplet
- 13 – 311 Starset Julien K
- 14 – Quick Jam
- 15 – Quick New Wake Jam
- 16 – The 100k Jam
Length: 40 minutes
submitted by SPACE_LEM0N
to LinkinPark [link] [comments]