Essentia walk in detroit lakes
South Haven, Michigan.
2022.04.19 20:08 RozellaTriggs South Haven, Michigan.
Official subreddit of South Haven, Michigan. Home of the SHHS Rams!
2017.02.01 03:20 cat_sweaterz Only 90s Kids Would Understand
Anything and everything that makes you say..."Damn the 90's were sweet"
2016.01.15 03:02 AFC Ann Arbor
A fan-made subreddit dedicated to Ann Arbor's very own minor league soccer team, AFC Ann Arbor.
2023.03.22 12:56 spoocy_woofle why are school gyms kept so hot?
I have gym first block so nobody has been using it yet but when you walk in from the hallway it is noticably warmer. gyms are big wouldn't it cost more to keep it warm I don't get why the rest of the school is cold but the biggest room is hot in the dead of winter
submitted by spoocy_woofle
to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 MrBuckBuck (Not really) Fun facts & stats from the Wizards' 112-122 loss to the Orlando Magic
A song for the current mood - In the Shadow!.
- The Wizards are now on a 32-40. It was the Wizards' 40th loss of the season
- It was the Wizards' 72nd game of the season, with 10 games remaining for the regular season: Nuggets (tonight, at home), Spurs (home), Raptors (road), Celtics (home), Magic (home), Knicks (road), Bucks (home), Hawks (road), Heat (home) & Rockets (home).
- The Wizards went to 12th place, 2.5 games behind the Bulls (34-37 record) in the 10th place (same record as the Pacers, but Conference Record is worse), 2.5 games are also the same amount of games the Wizards are ahead of the Magic at the 13th place.
- The Wizards are currently 16-18 at home games & 16-22 at road games.
- The Wizards are now 16-19 in the year 2023 (16W & 19L) - from 16-21 to 32-40.
- The Wizards are now 4-10 since the All-Star break.
- The Wizards are now 3-5 without Kyle Kuzma.
- The Wizards are now 12-14 since the trade with Rui Hachimura (12 W & 14 L). Before the trade, the Wizards were 17-13 (17 W & 13 L) with him (in games he played), and 3-13 (3 W & 13 L) in games he wasn't playing. Overall, the Wizards were a 20-26 record before this trade.
- The Wizards had their 3rd consecutive loss, having a 3 losses, 1 win & then 3 losses again, after tonight
- The Wizards lost 6 out of their last 8 games, including 8 out of their last 10 games.
- The Magic finally won the Wizards after 7 straight losses, it's their first win since December 27th, 2020 - 113-120 to the Magic.
- The historical head-to-head matchup during the regular season - Washington Wizards vs. the Orlando Magic: 60-74 to the Orlando Magic
- The Wizards are now, including tonight,16-8 (16 W & 8 L) when Beal takes between 9 to 17 FGA in a single game (including 17 & 9) - making anywhere between 13 to 29 points. He had 15 FGA & 16 points tonight. The "funny" thing is that in all the other scenarios (Including when he too twice 7 or fewer FGA because he got injured), the Wizards are still now 6-18 (6W & 18 L) - making 8 points or fewer, or 20 points or more (he had two 20 points game, once 21 points, once 22 points, once 24 points, the rest that isn't 8 or less, or are 25 points or more).
- The Wizards are 4-24 when an opponent scores 117 points or more against them this season.
- The Wizards are also 7-26 in games they score 112 points or less (0-3 when scoring exactly 112 points)
- The Wizards are shooting 36.1% from 3PT or less in their last 6 games, after shooting 10/32 from 3PT (31.3%) tonight), shooting twice in the lower 20% from 3PT as well.
- The Magic scored above 40% (12/27 3PT 44.4%) after 5 straight games shooting 34.5% or lower (twice below 30%).
- The Wizards are now 5-8 in games Kristaps Porzingis scores 30+ points.
- The Wizards tied their 3rd worst rebounding night with 33 rebounds.
- The Magic had their season's 2nd best FT%, with 24/25 (96.0%), as Markelle Fultz ruined the 100% when he missed the Magic's 24th FT attempt (the Magic were 23/23 FT (100%) at that point - a season-high, as the Magic were 20/2 FT vs. OKC on November 1st,2022 - 108-116 L).
- The Magic were 23/23 from FT until Markelle Fultz missed mentioned earlier, so it's likely to assume it's also a season-high for the Magic in terms of straight made free throws this season (I've other games who had 23+ FTA, didn't find, but I want to check again).
- It's the first time this season the Magic scored exactly 122 points tonight, and they are 9-5 in games they score 122 points or more.
- The Magic were insane in the 4th quarter - -12/16 FG (75.0%), 2/2 3PT (100%), 9/10 FT (90.0%), 12 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), 8 assists, a steal & 4 turnovers - 35 points. The Wizards, on the other hand, went 9/20 FG (45.0%), 3/11 3PT (27.3%), 3/5 FT (60.0%) - both misses by Beal, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal & 4 turnovers - 24 points.
- Every player on the Wizards tonight who played scored & also made a field goal attempt. Anthony Gill had his 2 points in 34 seconds.
- The Magic dominated the paint with 52 points in the paint vs. 46 points in the paint by the Wizards, the Wizards had 9 2nd chance points vs. just 2 2nd chance points by the Magic, and the Wizards had 17 fastbreak points vs. 16 fastbreak points by the Magic.
- Kyle Kuzma missed his 8th game of the season, including 7 out of his last 20 games.
- Bradley Beal had 20 points tonight & now he is 163 points from breaking Elvin Hayes' franchise record in points (regular-season), with 15,391, as Hayes has 15,551 points.
- Bradley Beal got fouled out for the first time this season (6 personal fouls), and for the first time since January 5th, 2022 - 111-114 L to the Rockets.
- Bradley Beal had his 2nd worst FG% game of the season - 4/15 FG (26.7%) - his FG% season-worst is 4/16 FG (25%) vs. the Boston Celtics, on October 30th, 2022 - 94-112 L.
- Bradley Beal scored 13+ points in his last 25 games.
- Bradley Beal had his season 3rd best in terms of walking to the free throw line, as went there 10 times tonight (made 8).
- Bradley Beal went back to his old haircut.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 13th 30+ points game of the season - a career-high (he had 11 like these in the 2017-18 season & 10 games like it in the 2019-20 season), as well as his 4th game of the season scoring exactly 30 points.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 5th straight game with 2 blocks or more (2, 2, 4, 2 & 2 blocks tonight).
- Kristaps Porzingis scored his 1,399 points of the season - keeps on shattering his total points in a single season (which was 1,196 points in his sophomore year, in 66 GP). If he maintains this, he will also break his PPG record of 22.7 (48 GP), which currently stands at 22.9 PPG.
- Kristaps Porzingis was the only player among the starting lineup who had a positive +/-, with +6 (though he had some questionable shots at the end).
- Kristaps Porzingis played the 3rd most minutes in a single game he had this season - 38:15 minutes.
- Paolo Banchero scored 12+ points in his last 10 games.
- Paolo Banchero had a career & season 2nd best of 8 assists, 5 games after he had a career & season high of 9 assists in the 126-114 W over the Heat.
- It's the 3rd straight game Franz Wanger scored 20+ points (20 points tonight), after scoring 11 to 17 points in the previous 3 games.
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 22 points he had on January 25th, 2023 - 126-120 W over the Pacers
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 6 3-pointers (6/9 3PT tonight 66.7%). He had 6 3-pointers (6/6) in the 126-120 W over the Pacers on January 25th, 2023.
- Gary Harris is 9/13 (69.2%) vs. the Wizards this season (he didn't play in one game), coming off 3/4 from 3PT (75%) in the 118-138 L to the Wizards.
- Corey Kispert had a season-high of 3 offensive rebounds, tying his career-high in offensive rebounds in a single game as well.
- Corey Kispert scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games, despite 9 points he had tonight - a career-high as well - he never scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games (including last season, I checked) - congratulations to Krispy!
- Corey Kispert tied his season 2nd best of 3 assists (season best is 4 assists), for the 4th time this season. All in all, Corey Kispert had 5 times this season 3 assists.
- Deni Avdija had his 9th double-double of the season (8 double-doubles are points & rebounds, and once points & assists (was 1 reb shy from a triple-double).
- Deni Avdija had his 12th 10+ rebounds game of the season.
- Deni Avdija had 10+ rebounds for the 2nd game straight (11 rebounds last game).
- Deni Avdija made three 3-pointers tonight, for the 3rd time this season, and for the first time since February 8th, 2023 - 118-104 W over the Hornets.
- Deni Avdija had 2+ assists in his last 10 games.
- Deni Avdija had his 10th 15+ points game of the season, as well as his 29th game with 10+ points this season.
- It was only the 10th game this season Delon Wright didn't have a single steal (out of 43 GP), and the 4th straight game without a single steal.
- Delon Wright hasn't scored more than 4 points in each of his last 5 games (2 points tonight - 2,0,4, 4 & 2 tonight).
- Johnny Davis played for 5 straight games - a career-high.
- Johnny Davis played only 4:01 minutes in the 5th straight game he was playing (18th game overall this season), the least amount of minutes he got since February 14th, 2023 - 126-101 W over the Trail Blazers. In the previous 4 games (chronological order): 7:27 minutes, 18:32 minutes, 18:51 minutes & 12:52 minutes (last game vs. the Kings).
- Bradley Beal had his 48th game this season scoring 12+ points. Either way, in two games he scored below 10 points this season due to an injury during the game.
- Out of 64 GP this season by Kispert, he was 0% from 3PT only 6 times, & 14 times between 0% to 20% - including tonight's 1/5 3PT (20%), 8 times shooting 33% from 3PT out of 17 games shooting between 20%+ to 40% Overall, he has 35 games shooting 40% or higher this season.
- Monte Morris scored 10+ points in 4 out of his last 5 games.
- Monte Morris had 8 assists tonight, for the 2nd time in his last 6 games.
- Daniel Gafford scored 12 points tonight after 4 straight games scoring fewer than 7 points. In fact, he scored 10+ points only in 2 out of his last 10 games.
- Johnny Davis was 0/1 from 3PT tonight, which means he is 1/9 from 3PT this season.
- Johnny Davis scored in each of his last 4 games.
- It's the 10th straight game of Deni Avdija without a single block.
- Deni Avdija had only one block in his last 17 games. The last block was on March 2nd, 2023 - 119-108 W over the Raptors.
- Kendrick Nunn hasn't scored in double figures since February 14th, 2023 (126-101 W over the Trail Blazers) - playing in 11 out of the last 14 games, never scoring more than 8 points.
- Ex-Wizards, Moritz (Mo) Wagner scored 13+ points in 6 out of his last 8 games.
- Cole Anthony scored 14+ points (16 points tonight) in his last 6 games, including 6 out of his last 7.
- Kevon Harris played 15:50 minutes tonight & had 0 points, 0 field goal attempts, 0 free throw attempts, 2 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), a block & 2 personal fouls(plus/minus of minus 6).
- Kevon Harris had the 4th block of his career (and season), having 3 blocks in his last 8 games (1 block each time). Now he has more blocks this season than Gary Harris (3 blocks)
- Caleb Houstan was close: In 14:06 minutes, he ended up with 0 points on 0/1 FG (0/1 3PT), 0 free throw attempts, 1 rebound, 1 assist, and 3 personal fouls (plus/minus of +5).
- Markelle Fultz scored 12+ points in his last 9 games, including 16 out of the last 17.
- Cole Anthony tied his season-worst of 4 turnovers. It's the 3rd time this season he gets 4 turnovers, and the first time this year (both 4 turnovers games were in December).
Tonight's food is bland like the food you get in the army. Maybe it is because we're tanking, I don't know.
submitted by MrBuckBuck
to washingtonwizards [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 Brave-Heat Strange smells and Sounds
Just so have some comtext on area we live in my famliy and me live in a mobile home park were the trailers have been converted to homes.So recently me, my wife and the rest of the family that lives with us have been hearing and/or smelling strange sounds at first we thought it was the stray cats or raccoons but then things started getting weirder we started hearing sounds sometimes it would be footsteps other times we would hear knocking we thought maybe we smoked a bit too much of devils lettuce but everyone else in the house was also hearing these things that's when the sounds started sounding like people talking to us but the weird thing was it always sounds like they are incredibly far away the most recent thing was the smell of a rotten corpse of some kind but I couldn't for the life me remember when I last smelled a corpse like that but the smell seemed almost intense as if it was right in front of me I checked around our home and under it too make sure there was no dead animals this happened at almost 12 at night when me and my wife were outside smoking I had my brother come out and check and even he agreed that it wasn't just me who smelled it he said it smells like a corpse of person and that's when I remembered why the smell seemed so familiar because a man had died a few years ago and I remember how many times we walked by his corpse till they realized he died inside the wall but I never forgot the smell it was a very horrid smell. Still that smell only has happened once and it hasn't come back that I know off I'm usually one to think of scientific reasons I ended up checking if any possible sewage had leaked from a pipe or if it came from our neighbors but nothing seemed out of the ordinary these weird happenings only seem to happen at night and most of the people who live near us are usually asleep by 10 pm and we stay up till about 12 or 1 in the morning my neighbors have told me that on the few occasions they have been outside at that hour they say they feel uncomfortable or they hear something but they chalk up to maybe the random animals or them being tired I'll post an update if anything significant happens would also like any opinions or theories to know what it might be.
submitted by Brave-Heat
to Thetruthishere [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♏️ Scorpio! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Welcome to your horoscope for March 22nd, 2023! As a Scorpio, you are known for being passionate, determined, and resourceful. Today is a day of surprises and unexpected events. You may find yourself in an unfamiliar place, or meeting someone new. Colors that will bring you luck today are deep red and navy blue. The number that will bring you good fortune is 8.
You may find yourself drawn to activities that involve animals, such as visiting the zoo or taking a nature walk. You may also be inspired to take up a new hobby or activity, such as painting or photography. Your thoughts may be focused on the future and what lies ahead.
Dreams tonight could be vivid and intense, so make sure to keep a dream journal nearby. Food-wise, you may be drawn to spicy dishes or something sweet. Watch out for any sudden changes in plans or unexpected news.
Overall, today is a day of surprises and unexpected events. Embrace the unknown and enjoy the journey!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:54 DailyHoroscopeIndia Todays Horoscope for ♉️ Taurus! (22nd of March, 2023)✨
Today, March 22nd, 2023 is a day of surprises and unexpected events for you, Taurus! You may find yourself in a place you never expected to be, or you may come across an object that will bring you luck. The color of the day is a deep blue, and the number is 8.
You may find yourself drawn to activities that involve animals, such as visiting a pet store or taking a walk in the park. You may also have some interesting dreams tonight, so make sure to keep a dream journal handy.
Your thoughts today will be focused on your hobbies and interests. You may find yourself wanting to try something new or take up a new hobby.
When it comes to food, you may be drawn to something sweet and comforting. Try to avoid anything too heavy or greasy.
Watch out for any unexpected changes in your plans today. Be flexible and open-minded, as this could lead to some exciting opportunities.
Finally, don't forget to take some time for yourself today. Relax and enjoy the moment - it's all about balance!
submitted by DailyHoroscopeIndia
to DailyHoroscopeIndia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:53 daceeam ang sarap opo
2023.03.22 12:53 Rehman1011 Oppo A7N with Powerful Selfie Camera
| || | submitted by Rehman1011 to u/Rehman1011 [link] [comments]
Oppo A7n is another gadget which has been sent off in China with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. This spending plan agreeable gadget has been recorded on the organizations site and appears to be like the Oppo A5s that was sent off before. The gadget will be accessible in Lake Light Green variety choice and there is no report about the worldwide evaluating or the accessibility of the gadget yet. The posting of the gadget uncovers the Hyper Lift speed increase motor of the gadget as most would consider to be normal to improve the exhibition and gaming experience. Oppo Mobile Price in Kuwait
The new Oppo A7n will include a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) show alongside 270 ppi of pixel thickness alongside 19:9 viewpoint proportion. The handset will be accompanying a water-drop score show that houses the selfie camera and it will be controlled with a 4230 mAh battery, yet nothing is had some significant awareness of quick charging innovation support. In the engine, there is an octa-center MediaTek Helio P35 chipset combined with IMG GE8320 GPU and 4GB of Smash. Samsung Galaxy Price in Kuwait
There is a double back camera arrangement on the back that incorporates a 13MP principal camera sensor alongside f/2.2 gap alongside a 2MP optional camera with f/2.4 gap. There is likewise a 16MP selfie sensor on the front which accompanies numerous simulated intelligence highlights. Moreover, the gadget accompanies the choices like preloaded picture mode, obscured foundation, simulated intelligence supported beautification and barely any different elements that upgrade the camera capacities. https://preview.redd.it/205a0vsn4apa1.jpg?width=571&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8e868dabfa33f0e0d84760140f5350c15db7ce49 OnePlus Mobile Price in Kuwait
There is 64GB of on-board capacity on the gadget which could be stretched out further up to 256GB by means of microSD card opening. It will emerge from the crate with Android 8.1 Oreo working framework with ColourOS 5.2 on top and could get further updates moreover. The handset estimates 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2 mm and weighs 170 grams and has network choices like 4g VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB OTG, NFC, 3.5mm sound jack, and a MicroUSB 2.0 port.
As of late we have seen Oppo sending off its Reno series in China where the top end Reno gadget is fueled with a 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC and furthermore has a periscope style fax camera with 10x lossless zoom. All things considered, the Oppo A7n will retail CNY 1499 (approx US $223) and further accessibility and evaluating in different business sectors will be known soon. Remark in the segment underneath and remain tuned to Android Advices for more. You can check latest gaming mobile price in kuwait
at our official website.
#Oppo_prices, #oneplus_prices, #samsung_prices, #gaming_mobile_price, #online_phone_store,
2023.03.22 12:53 itsfine99 I'm on 45 hours of no fent with no withdrawls yet, help!
I'm on 45 hours of no fent and not getting any withdrawals... I have some valium , vitamin c , magnesium, kava, valerian root, pills for restless leg that is all natural (I found at a health store) gravol and Gatorade for electrolytes. First night I felt like my eyes were wide open and couldn't sleep so I took a valium, next day felt pretty fine been laying in bed for this whole time , lastnight I had to walk my dog and it caused abit of hot/cold sweats but again went away. I've been drinking vitamin C , gatorade, and have now had 2 valiums so far (1 each night). My skin feels a little burning sensation, but barely (my pupils are still small), and things are still blury as if im high still. The first night, I slept 3 hours, woke up, then slept another 4, last night I slept 7 hours straight. I'm freaking out. I don't want to have withdrawls for 20 days, plus as that's what I'm reading for some, I was on a .3 of white fentanyl a day smoking it for over 5 years straight. Has anyone else had similar wait time for withdrawls, but they lasted the normal length when it came on (like 7 days)? I've done cold turkey from pure heroin before and for me it was 7 days, but what the fuck is in this fentanyl now idk. I used to get raw fentaly powder before fentanyl became a huge thing on the streets and I'd get sick after acouple hours of using. Now the stuff I have clearly has a long half life, I just don't want to go through hell for 20 plus days. Please, someone give me some encouragement and hope that maybe it won't happen. If it does, it does, but I'm just curious if anyone else had to wait a while for withdrawls, but it didn't last a horrible length of time. I get there are all these analogs out there, and everyone is different/don't even know what I'm taking but just hoping for some type of hope.
submitted by itsfine99
to FentanylRecovery [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:53 Competitive_Mail6405 Pain at the back of the knee
Hi guys! I had ACL surgery (quad graft) no meniscus or something just ACL. Currently I am 4 and half weeks post op. And for one week I have pain at the back of the knee especially on the lateral side where ITB Band is located(probably). Its a bit sharp pain that goes a bit to my hamstring mainly when I exercise (bending/straightening etc.) and it limits my flexion overall I think. I asked my PT about it and he said that it can be part of the healing process, or it can be caused by swelling or something, in general he didnt worry about that much and said that I can continue in exercise plan and push it as it possible for me. Is it normal or should I be worried about it and try to talk about it with my surgeon? When I walk it feels okay and pain is minimal. Do someone experience the same thing or did someone experience the same pain during his acl recovery? Thanks for your responses!
submitted by Competitive_Mail6405
to ACL [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:52 gazey2 Let's stand together against this broken system
I've been a part of this community for 3 years now (yes, this is a new account) and I'm sure many of you, even those who've been here for just a couple of weeks, have seen countless posts about the struggles of actually making friends on this sub. It works for some, but for the majority, it's a painstaking and often disheartening process.
Why must we put so much effort into advertising ourselves, only to keep checking our DMs with a mix of hope and anxiety? Why do our female members have to endure unsolicited messages and an avalanche of DMs? Why is it so difficult for all of us to find our people in a simpler, more effective way?
These questions have been gnawing at me and countless others in this community (including you, silent lurkers – I see you). I've identified several reasons why it's challenging to make friends here (feel free to add more in the comments):
- It depends on luck. We pour our hearts into posts, hoping that the right person stumbles upon them at the perfect moment.
- The fear of rejection. How can we truly know if someone will be a great friend based on limited information and dry conversations?
- Time is against us. With over 750K+ members, it would take a lifetime to filter through potential friends (even at 10 a day, it'd take 205 years, and we'd be too old to enjoy our new friendships).
- The struggle to present ourselves authentically and attractively is real.
- Creeps and toxic users continue to plague our community.
Enough is enough. It's time for us to stand together and demand a better system for making friends. The truth is, our people are out there – we just need a more efficient way to find them.
Since forms are prohibited here and most friend-making apps fall short, I've created a tool that empowers us, the people, to establish our own matching criteria and join friend-matching rounds for quick, meaningful connections. But I need your support to bring about lasting change on Reddit.
Let's transform this system into one that helps us find our tribes. Imagine walking into a sub and instantly connecting with like-minded individuals who share your passions and sparking engaging conversations about the things you love.
That's how it should be, and that's how it will be.
Let's revolutionize the way we make friends on Reddit together! Join the movement at kliksocial
submitted by gazey2
to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:52 kingress Knee pain insight/similar experience requested
I began training for a half 3 weeks ago. I run 4-5 x a week. Each run is 2-4 mi. I’ve been doing CrossFit this past year 4-5x a week. The past 3 weeks I’ve been doing CrossFit 3-4x a week in addition to running. I do CrossFit because I really enjoy it. This is my first time running, but I really feel my year of CrossFit helped prepare me to run (strengthening muscles and lung capacity, improving mental toughness, endurance). Prior to CrossFit my only exercise was outdoor walks.
The problem is I tried to run last night (concrete) but my left knee was in too much pain. Typically, I develop slight pain but run through it. I also run on sand when my knee acts up which significantly mitigates the pain. Sometimes I can transition from sand to boardwalk without pain.
Should I just run on sand? Any tips for this knee pain?
I think, many years ago, I went to a Dr or PT and they said my left knee cap was slightly out of alignment. I could do exercises to strengthen it and wear a knee cap. This is what I will do, but I wonder if anyone has experienced something similar?
I don’t want to give up running for this. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.
submitted by kingress
to Marathon_Training [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:52 frijolito19 Oh *burn* Shannon you show them🙄
2023.03.22 12:52 J0hn-Rambo Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.” James 4:7-8
Those of us who are saved by our faith in Christ, are called to be disciples of Jesus Christ. We are to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and make him the centre of our lives. We are to be walking by every word that comes from the mouth of God. We are to vehemently seek God’s Word and Will. We are to keep a close relationship with God through constant prayer. We are to fear God and keep His commandments, repenting of our sins. We are to resist the temptations that the devil puts before us, to the glory of God. We are to love God with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind. We are to love others as we love ourselves. We are to exude love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. We are to give willingly, cheerfully, and freely. We are to be bold as lions. We are to be ready to forsake everything that we have, including our very family, for the sake of God.
submitted by J0hn-Rambo
to Christianity [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:51 JustRollWithThis Interdimentional villain exchange program -2- The Fall
Interdimentional Villain Exchange Program -2- The Fall
So Here i am, beaten up, stranded in an unknown world, and currently falling to my death in a seemingly endless expanse of an azure sky…
I wonder if it truly is endless. I'm honestly not sure whether I would prefer to fall until I die of thirst, or of abruptly stopping falling. Well, whichever it is is a secondary issue, since I would much rather survive instead.
I looked around, hoping to see one of those floating islands near enough to simply conjure a wind to push me a little before casting a simple [Feather Fall] spell and be done with it, but sadly none were near enough. Although there was one that could be worked with. One of the smaller islands looked barely close enough to give it a shot. A little bit too far for my liking to be honest but far enough down to leave enough wiggle room to work with. It was entirely covered with sparse forest, with the exception of a small pond in the middle.
It would have to do. Although I will have to be a little bit creative to get there.
Normally there would be no problem with crossing the distance that separated me from this island. It was only about six miles after all. A simple [Fly] spell would be more than sufficient to cover many times this distance. And that's not even taking any dimensionalism spells into account
The problem however was, that this isn’t a normal situation. Without any sort of spell focus any complex spell formula I try to use is going to be highly unstable, leaking mana like crazy at best, or completely collapsing at worst. Because of that any advanced, multifunctional spell with a complex formula is out of the question.
My mana reserve is not small by any means, but even I cannot sustain a 5-10% mana efficiency [Fly] spell for long. Not to mention that depending on the mana density around me the spell relatively complex might just collapse, and a backlash from an imploded spell is the last thing my battered body needs at the moment.
That leaves me then only with the First Magic spells at my disposal. They might not be the most powerful or complex, but their incredible casting speed and a spell formula designed to function without a spell focus is just what I need right now.
But after mentally running through all the first magic spells i know i realized i don't quite have anything that could easily get me out of my situation. All the First Magic spells I knew are focused on one of two things, combat utility, mainly disruption and creating distance from my opponent, and making my day to day existence easier.
‘Yeah… Why would I learn [Glide] if I already know [Fly]? A complete waste of time I said… it's much better to learn the [Chill] spell to cool my drinks.’ I lampooned silently.
‘Ok. Focus. There will be time to punch myself in the face later. Now it's time to get creative, not depressed.’
When my mind was still trying to work out what I could do to save myself from death, I suddenly remembered my first ever magic teacher. He was an old cripple who served in the Royal Army until he lost his arm. By now I obviously know that he wasn’t much more than a third rate mage with a forth rate training. However thanks to that he knew the life of the weak and powerless much better than any other teacher i ever had, and although most of his teaching have been lacking in detail, or were straight up incorrect, he taught me two things that other mages not only would not teach me, but did not fully understand themselves.
Those lessons have saved his life numerous times, so he made a point to teach them to me before anything else. And since then they have saved mine over and over again. And it was time to rely on them again.
It only took me a second to come up with a plan. I started casting a [Blink] spell. [Blink] Is a very useful spell. It works by creating a small portal door to a different location within around ten meters, and then dragging the entrance portal through the space that the caster occupies, making the caster appear at the location of an exit portal.
It's the simplest dimensionalism spell, due to its small range and a brief existence of the portal. The degree of mastery that a mage has over this spell however, is often said to be the easiest way to differentiate an amateur from the master of magic.
That's mainly due to the insane versatility this spell has. Sure its most obvious use is to create or close the distance from the enemy combatant, however there is so much more that this spell can do. You can dodge arrows with it, or even redirect them at the enemies. You can cast it anchored to an enemy that is too close to you for your liking and reposition them, and so much more.
Even the advanced dimensionalism spell [Dimensional Shield] is nothing more than a mana construct using [Blink] spells to redirect attacks aimed at the caster towards the attackers.
All of that was possible thanks to the fact that [Blink] created a temporary portal gateway instead of being an instant transmission spell like [Shadow Step] was. Which meant that it allowed the objects transported with it to carry momentum they had before instead of canceling it out.
This was exactly the quality I desired to use right now. Normally the entrance and the exit portals share the same angle of entrance. You would not want to [Blink] only to find out that you are upside down now, right? However with just a small alteration to the spell formula, the exit portal can be angled however you would like. As a result, when i casted the spell, I chose to place the entrance portal under me facing up, and the exit portal above me, facing towards the floating island I was aiming for, which resulted in me shooting towards my goal at terminal velocity, and resetting my falling speed to zero.
What I just did was the result of the first lesson I ever received. A lesson I could still hear today as clearly as the day it was first given.
“Listen to me carefully Young One, because what I'm about to say will not be taught to you anywhere else. Magic allows us to bend reality to our will, and most of us, Mages, pride ourselves on dominating it to do our bidding.” He said with his old, tired voice “Reality however is not your enemy, but your greatest ally. If you learn to walk alongside it on the road to your goals, you are going to achieve much more than if you had to fight it on every step of your way”.
This lesson, although simple, has saved me more times than I could remember. Yet to my shock when i asked about it my next teacher he just scoffed and said that “this is a lesson of a weak and powerless”, and that “a true mage bows to no one, not even the world itself”
I was still young and naive back then so I believed him. After all, He was already systematically pointing out a thousand flaws and imperfections in my spellcraft, and seeing my spellcasting improve by the day I believed him that he was also right about this.
It was only a few years later that I realized how foolish that was. I was escaping from an heir of the Ruderic noble family. He was chasing me through the woods because I dared to attempt to stop him while he was about to have fun with some poor village girl that caught his eye.
I did not know he was a mage himself. and a good one at that. Much better than me back then anyway. I was running for my life, burned in places, sliced others. I managed to evade him for a while. However, I was caught when I mistakenly ran into a small ravine. I had nowhere to run and no one to help me. I was trapped with no escape and no help in sight.
And then he caught up to me. Seeing i was trapped he started to boast about how pathetic i am, and what he is going to do to me before he kills me. Luckily in my moment of panic I remembered the lesson the old man gave me, and spotted an opportunity.
A giant boulder, much more massive than anything I could lift with magic was positioned right above where the nobleman was standing. But I didn't have to lift it. Only then I realized the wisdom of the words I have been told. Don't fight reality. Because if you make it your ally, you will never fight alone. And as the stone hurled down to save me, I swore to myself to never question the wisdom of the weak ever again.
However that was only the first part of the wisdom bestowed upon me that day. And now, in possession of the tremendous speed bestowed to me by my greatest ally, it was time to use the second part.
It's true that I didn't have the perfect spell for the job. But since when is perfection necessary? “It is said that a Great Mage has a hundred spells ready for any situation he encounters” The old man said “But in my opinion a true mark of greatness is the ability to use a single spell in a hundred situations. Do not learn how to stop an arrow in a dozen ways, learn a dozen ways to use an arrow stopping spell”
Once again that wisdom was rebuked by prideful masters, dismissed as the whining of someone incapable of memorizing enough formulas for greatness.
However today I know that they were the ones too stuck in the conventions to achieve anything.
And it proved true once more when I spread my hands and legs while casting a [Mana Shield] spell making it fill up the space between my limbs. [Mana Shield] is an unremarkable spell, useful only due to its extremely simple spell formula, granting it an extremely short casting time even in comparison to other First Magic.
It created a solidified wall of mana that stopped anything from moving through it, be it physical or elemental in nature. Even notoriously difficult to block pure mana projectiles were blocked by it. Its main downsides was relatively low mana efficiency, and possible strength in comparison to more complicated spells. However sometimes you just want a wall in front of you “right fucking now” and all other concerns are secondary.
The main reason I use it now however is the fact that by stopping the air it could serve in a similar way to a wing. This spell can’t extend too far away from my body however, so I could not form those, and I settled on imitating a squirrel-like animal capable of gliding that I once saw at one of the noble houses I burned down and took with me as a pet until it died.
I didn’t have much success at gliding first, until I weakened mana output to the [Mana Shield] allowing it to deform slightly. However after that it only took me a few moments to figure out the kinks of this improvised spell.
But that still would not be enough.
As I closed in on the island I realized that I'm not going to make it. and I watched in horror as the edge of the island moved higher and higher.
However, an inspiration came at the last possible moment when I saw a bird circling above the island.
I need to create an updraft!
And I know just the right spell…
Without wasting any more time I casted [Gust] spell aimed upwards and pumped as much mana as I could into it. After all the spell was created to disperse the fog and smoke type spells or to create a cloud of dust to obscure something if it was casted on sand, not to lift a person upwards, and as such it needed a lot of extra juice to manage.
As the howling wind intensified I could feel the formula of the spell strain under the enormous amount of mana being pumped into it by me. It seemed to almost creek and deform under the pressure, and it seemed as if it was going to shatter. But it would hold.
It had to.
When the part of the formula seemed to falter under the stress I grafted more structural mana onto it, increasing its durability at the cost of mana efficiency.
The formula was breaking, huge amounts of mana were leaking…
…but it was working!
I was slowly but steadily getting closer and closer to the cliff. Just a bit more…
And then, three things seemed to happen all at once.
First, the spell formula finally gave out. It imploded with a thunderous crack sending the excess mana it operated back into its host, shocking every muscle fiber and bone in my body.
Then as the result of the mana backlash from the collapsing [Gust] spell I lost control over the [Mana Shield] spell, causing it to collapse as well. And making me plunge down as a result.
The third thing, and the last thing I remembered before blacking out was the loud THUD sound of me falling to the ground.
‘I made it.’
That was the last thought I had before the unconsciousness took me into its warm embrace.
And I gave in to it.
Safe at last
submitted by JustRollWithThis
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:51 nodrimous Japanese music video, woman walking in front of camera
The woman is the only one singing, dressed in white clothes, maybe a long coat... Thin face, kinda alien looking.... Video is kinda colored in very cool colors..
I think the word SNOW is in the song title or the band name
Lyrics are all Japanese
submitted by nodrimous
to NameThatSong [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:51 kailenedanae Recommendations for 1-2 Month Pilates Online Bootcamp?
I live in Japan and work a job where I sit a lot. I am VERY not flexible, and while I got on walks/bike rides a few times a week, I’m generally pretty sedentary.
There is a local Pilates class near me that I’d like to join, but they only do group training. It’s only broken down into Level 1/Level2, and I’m pretty positive a lot of the attendees are not truly “beginners.”
While I want to start Pilates, I really hate the idea of being embarrassingly low level compared to everyone else. I live in an area without many non-Japanese people, and my 5’9” 24 BMI body already makes me self conscious living here. I will already really stand out if I join- the idea of being laughably inflexible/lacking in strength is just awful.
I see a lot of people recommending videos by certain instructors, but can anyone recommend a 1-2 month boot camp type course (paid is fine) that I can use to get started and boost my confidence enough to start attending actual classes? Something pretty structured/ordered would be ideal rather than having to put together my own video to playlist!
submitted by kailenedanae
to pilates [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:50 Fit_Development3365 Challenges Looked by Paragliders in Gurgaon
Ensuring Safety During Paragliding Activities Regulatory Challenges and Permissions for Paragliding Paragliding
is an astonishing and audacious movement
that is acquiring prominence in Gurgaon. In any case, there are a few difficulties that paragliders face while enjoying this action.
Taking everything into account
- The principal challenge is tracking down a reasonable area for paragliding. While there are a few well known spots in Gurgaon, for example, Sohna and Damdama Lake, they are frequently packed, and finding a reasonable landing spot can challenge. gurugram to sohna distance Furthermore, the encompassing framework can be a block, with tall structures and high-pressure electrical cables representing a gamble to paragliders.
- One more test looked by paraglider with motor in Gurgaon is the climate. Paragliding requires the ideal mix of wind speed, temperature, and moistness. An unexpected change in weather patterns can be perilous, and pilots should continuously be ready and ready to as needs be respond. The storm season can especially challenge, with flighty breezes and weighty precipitation making it hard to paraglide securely.
- Wellbeing is likewise a critical worry for paragliders in Gurgaon. In paramotoring in gurgaon Pilots should go through thorough preparation and affirmation to guarantee that they are enough prepared to deal with any circumstance that might emerge during their flight. Furthermore, they should have the legitimate hardware, like head protectors, tackles, and save parachutes, to guarantee their security. Be that as it may, not all paragliders might avoid potential risk truly, which can prompt mishaps and wounds.
- In conclusion, paragliders in Gurgaon may likewise confront administrative difficulties. While there are no particular regulations administering paragliding in India, neighborhood specialists might have their own guidelines and guidelines that should be observed. Additionally, paragliding might require consents from different government divisions, which can be tedious and unwieldy.
, paragliding is an invigorating action that accompanies its own arrangement of difficulties. Paragliders in Gurgaon should know about these moves and avoid potential risk to guarantee their wellbeing and delight in the game. gurgaon to sohna distance
paragliders with appropriate preparation, gear, and information on the neighborhood climate and guidelines, paragliders can encounter the excitement of flying securely and capably.
submitted by Fit_Development3365
to u/Fit_Development3365 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:50 AutoModerator [Get] Dan Wardrope – The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint 3.0 – Download Instant Delivery
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesOf2023 [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/dan-wardrope-the-pay-per-lead-agency-blueprint-3-0/ [Get] Dan Wardrope – The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint 3.0 – Download Instant Delivery https://preview.redd.it/byeqq5ojm3pa1.jpg?width=510&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=244af6093498fd5c079cb4da57073c28ab5f97e6 The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint 3.0
In Just 6 Weeks, We’ll Show You How To Grow And Scale Your Pay Per Lead Agency
What You Get in The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint 3.0:
Week 1 – Lay The Foundations and Get Started
First and foremost, we’ll go over your goals for The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint as well as some general housekeeping.
Please don’t skip the housekeeping! It includes important information about the Mastermind community as well as the weekly Q&A calls.
We’ll also go over some “ground rules” for course participation. If you follow these guidelines, you should have no problems.
Week 2 – Landing a Client and Know Thy Customer
This week is all about selling and understanding your niche/offer.
It’s time to get to know your niche and its target audience inside and out. Here are some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Building your agency website
- LinkedIn and Facebook organic outreach
- Direct mail outreach
- Paid advertising
- Cold email
- Closing the deal and how to get paid
- Knowing your offer
- Customer Avatars and Empathy Maps
- How to gather and assess the market
Week 3 – Building Your Lead Generation Funnels
This week will focus on three major topics:
- Lead delivery
Week three also delves into copywriting. As previously stated, this includes writing hooks and longer-form content such as advertorials. Here’s a complete list of the topics we’ll cover:
- Lead gen versus 1-2-1 selling
- Different ways to generate leads with Unbounce
- Spitballing and figuring out your hooks
- Building a quiz
- GTM basics and HotJar
- Our different funnels – dummy car finance campaign
- How to embed a LeadsHook quiz and pull through data to a results page
- Writing an advertorial
- Lead capture and lead distribution
- Privacy Policies, cookies and GDPR
- Unbounce tips and tricks
- Data validation
Week 4 – Paid Advertising and Getting Started
It’s now time to start running ads, generating leads, and making money.
In this module, we’ll cover:
- Where to start
- Facebook ads
- YouTube ads
- Twitter ads
Week 5 – Advanced Lead Generation
This week will be more difficult. We’ll walk you through everything step by step so you can follow along easily.
Week 6 – Growing Your Agency
This is the course’s final module, and it teaches you how to scale your agency.
2023.03.22 12:50 BackgroundPeace6815 Update on the peaking at the urinal
I posted about this a few days ago. It happened again in abb yesterday. I was minding my own business when a dude walks in and chooses the one right beside me. Ok kinda weird considering I’m at the one at the wall and there’s like 5. Out of the corner of my eye I see his body rotate. I couldn’t believe it so I halted my piss. Very uncomfortable but as soon as I did he turned back and I could continue.
My hypothesis has now shifted. It may not be because of my large hog but they may have a piss fetish or something. If anything else happens I will log my findings but I doubt it because I will only be visiting urinals with dividers.
submitted by BackgroundPeace6815
to McMaster [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:49 biere_et_bisous Does anyone know if and where I can get these?
| || |
A couple of years ago I got these nike shoes from my neighbour. Her son had outgrown them and they were in good shape. And just so happened to be my size. They have been my favourite shoes ever since. They're nice to walk in and have a vintage/unique look to them. Yet they go with anything. However after wearing them on a near daily basis for the past 2 years. They're beginning to get old. If anyone knows if these are still on the market and where I could find them. That would help me a great deal in replacing them. submitted by biere_et_bisous to Sneakers [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:49 Brohsah My First 8 Months of Approaching- Losing my virginity and future predictions
I first got into approaching as a 21 year-old virgin. I'd been watching pickup videos since I was 12 and in all honestly they probably fucked me up throughout high school. I was constantly in my head and deathly scared of rejection.
I banged a hooker when I was 17 (I don't count hookers as actual sex). I tried tinder a couple of times between 18-21 but never got any dates from it. I had my first date at 19, which went terribly, I acted like a massive pussy throughout the whole thing.
At 21 I had had enough, I went on Facebook, found a bunch of pickup pages, and cold messaged people to be my wing. Luckily one guy agreed, so we met up to hit the bars and clubs. The first night I made out with a girl and took another girl on a date who I got a number from (I didn't sleep with either). This was a massive boost to my self-esteem and made me commit to pickup.
I got lucky and slept with a girl I met on my third night of going out. I ran terrible game, but she was keen to get over some dude, so we hooked up for a couple of months.
After 8 months these are my Stats:
About 210 approaches: Around 160 night and 50 in the day.
3 lays: All met a night. 2 from dates and 1 SNL
9 dates: 4 from daygame and 5 from nightgame
Around 50 numbers
- I still have approach anxiety, so approaching more is a priority. I want to approach at least 10 new girls a week.
- Logistics seem to be more important for nightgame, so despite all my 3 lays coming from nightgame, I'm going to focus more on daygame, as I'm currently living with my parents and pulling home seems very difficult.
- When I do some nightgame, I'm going to focus on staying longer in sets. They seem to lead to more solid numbers.
My biggest two experiments are going to be the following:
1- Approaching on college campus. I'm 22 which is the optimal age for approaching there. I'm still young enough not to be creepy, but I will be older than most the girls I approach, which is not the case when approaching on the street. Also, according to this http://www2.hawaii.edu/~elaineh/79.pdf
, 50% of women agree to a date with asked on college campus. This study is from 1989, so I doubt it's valid now, but I do think it will be easier. I predict I should be able to get 3-4 numbers for every 10 girls I approach there.
2- The second thing I'm experimenting with is looking for more "down" girls. Girls dressed flamboyantly, eye contact, or them walking slowly, looking around. Along with this I'm going to try approaching from the front, when we are walking towards each other, instead of doing the run, hook and stop. I'm going to track it and see what happens. I have no prediction for this.
I'm gonna do another 50 approaches and report back the results. See you in five weeks!
submitted by Brohsah
to PickUpArtist [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:48 Mount_Xanadu Resort in Wayanad Premium resorts in Wayanad
| || | submitted by Mount_Xanadu to u/Mount_Xanadu [link] [comments]
Whisk her away to a romantic luxury resort in Wayanad this Valentine’s day and celebrate the bliss of your companionship! The luxurious rooms, beautiful views, and top-notch services are the perfect way to show your partner how special they are.
Hold your breath for a brand new Wayanad experience together at one of the best five-star resorts in Wayanad. Make your Valentine’s day reservations to explore one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in India.
Romantic Experiences Offered at Honeymoon Resorts in Wayanad
Choose a premium honeymoon resort in Wayanad for a truly memorable Valentine’s day experience. From intimate candlelit dinners to blissful spa treatments, the resort offers everything you need to sweep your loved one off their feet.
Sip champagne by the poolside as the sun sets over the mountains, or take a romantic walk through the lush gardens. With so many amazing experiences on offer, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect way to express your love.
Candlelight Dinners With a View
Nothing sets the mood for a romantic Valentine’s Day like a candlelight dinner with a mesmerizing view.
Mount Xanadu, one of the most rated resorts in Wayanad, is located in the foothills of the high western ghats mountains and offers panoramic views of the forested valleys and rolling hills below. Our chefs will prepare a special candlelight dinner for you and your partner, with wine pairings and all the trimmings. Treat yourself to a romantic gateway this week!
Explore the Vast Natural Beauty of the Region
One of the best things about this luxury resort is its location in the heart of Wayanad’s natural wonders. You can explore the area’s vast beauty and wildlife right from the property.
The resort itself is surrounded by acres of pristine forest, and there are plenty of walks and hikes to take in the area. If you’re lucky, you might even spot some of the local wildlife.
There is a lot to do in the local area. Just a few kilometers away, you’ll find the charming town of Kalpetta, with its markets and temples. And if you’re looking for a bit more excitement, Wayanad is home to some of India’s best waterfalls and wildlife parks.
Pamper Yourself & Your Partner With a Spa Package
Nothing says romance like a luxurious spa package for two! Indulge in a richly deserved pampering. Relish the relaxing ambiance of the spa as you choose from an extensive selection of packages, including aromatherapy, reflexology, body scrubs, a Jacuzzi, and steam bath services.
Personalized spa packages are infused with natural ingredients to nourish the body and mind.
Make it thrilling and unique
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be all the same. You can make it an extra special occasion by exploring the different activities and experiences you can do together.
Take a romantic tour, try a regional dish together, sign up for a couple’s massage, or set foot for an adventure!