Rubber ducks in bulk
2012.10.21 22:14 ChiefThunderhooves /r/RubberDucks
A place for ducky lovers to discuss rubber ducks, share links to rubber ducks in the news/other media, and spread other ducky knowledge!
2014.08.05 15:44 Columbus Clippers
The subreddit for the AAA International League's Columbus Clippers.
2019.10.17 23:22 mayapple29 hiddenducks
A place for pictures of rubber ducks hidden in the world. Hidden ducks are all over. Weather or not hidden intentionally. If you have found a duck please please please post a picture of the duck and go hide it for the next person to find. we wont judge if you keep it though.
2023.04.02 01:27 v2lley [US-CA] [H] Fc660c, Duck Lightsaver V2, Cheap Prebuilts (leopold/filco/wasd/etc), Epbt Blanks, BSP Blanks [W] Local cash, PayPal
Put all the details on prebuilts in timestamp^
Duck Lightsaver v2- 78g Zealios v1 on stainless. Blue per switch/side led. $280
Grey Fc660c- Stock. Good condition. Great domes. Discolored spacebar. $160
Beige Epbt Blanks- $40
BSP Dark Grey Blanks- brand new from Originative. “This keyset is made for winkeyless-style keyboards. Most of these keyboards have winkey blockers. This keyset is an exception as it carries 1x Window keys to replace those blockers if necessary. Numberpad kit (tenkeypad) will be included.” Set did not come with spacebar. $100
PLS READ- ALL of the prebuilts are local pickup only. Not willing to ship. Will discount if bundled. Located in SoCal 92651
Comment before pm. Thanks
submitted by v2lley
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:26 Dailymemedealar_v1 How do stock taxes (such as on platforms like Webull) work?
This might be a stupid question, but also at the same time I am a amateur investor. I know that you obviously have to pay taxes on any gains you make, but I was wondering when? For instance, when you work somewhere they automatically take taxes out of your paycheck, but trading apps like webull don’t appear to (all money “made” can be withdrawn 1:1 with seemingly no taxes taken out). This brings me to my question, do you have to put money aside for the taxes? As in, are the taxes paid in bulk? What happens if you were to spend all of your money before tax season? Thanks in advance!
submitted by Dailymemedealar_v1
to tax [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:22 notermelon Indestructible Falinks for Samurott raiding
| || |
Hello all - Samurott can't defeat Battle Armor Falinks. Falinks' problem is that it also can't do much back to a Bug-type (Rock Slide being the best non-Tera option), which is where Flying Tera Blast comes in. Start with Iron Defense until Sam wipes your stats, then switch to No Retreat/Bulk Up until you're at +4 or more. Tera Blast does sufficient damage to get through the raid at that stage. submitted by notermelon to PokemonScarletViolet [link] [comments]
EVs: 196 HP/76 ATK/236 DEF (Impish)
Stay well out there.
2023.04.02 01:22 Amiliere We often trade puns in our office and for April Fools we did a surprise pun egg hunt. Here are the puns. We also have an office theme of gnomes and ducks. Dont ask.
2023.04.02 01:21 beauxos Question for Groomers
What are the long-term effects of bathing a dog with dawn dish soap? My fiancé uses it on his dog because “if its good for ducks its good for dogs.” I’ve asked him about a dog shampoo but he’s shrugged because he’s very much “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it,” even if its in my opinion a patchwork solution.
submitted by beauxos
to petsmart [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:16 DeMRaki My Cat cries with his tail in mouth
I have a male tabby cat, he is going to be 4 years old very soon. About 6 - 12 months ago he started doing this thing: stand on the inside window ledge, with his tail in mouth, crying (prolonged loud meowing), sometimes spinning around slowly, like he would be chasing it but its still in his mouth. He doesn't seem to be biting it strong, as I haven't found any bruises or wounds on his tail, its just always wet after he puts it out of his mouth, he just bites it gently so he doesn't hurt himself. Mostly when I heard him wailing in the kitchen, and I called him or just somehow make him know about my presence, he would stop and run to find me or towards me, while trilling/meowing normally. But lately he mostly doesn't respond to my calls anymore and just keeps on crying, when i walk up on him he is still on the window ledge with his tail in his mouth, crying, and he keeps spinning until I stop him from doing so. It mostly happens when its dark outside. Last time i heard him cry was an hour ago, i walked up to him, he kept his tail in his mouth for a few seconds and then i picked him up and took him to my room, there he just sat on my lap while I petted him for a while, he didn't move he just sat there in one position like an egg, only purred I think, and after like 2 minutes he jumped down and went to sleep on my sofa where he is right now still sleeping calmly. I don't know why does he do this or if its a bad sign but could anyone help? I didn't find anything about this specifically. It can't be from lack of any routine or stimulation, he is my first cat, I give him more than enough love (yes i am obsessed with cats) and I treat him like he would be my own brother. He has been sterilised at around age 1. Although he used to be more playful, he still is to this day, sometimes he chases his tail in the bathtub without biting it or crying, or he just rolls around randomly, and likes to play with strings and rubber bands. When he was still a kitten he would lay down on a fleece blanket and make biscuits on it while chewing the blanket, I heard that cats do this when they miss their moms, but he has done it only a few times and stopped when he was turning into a junior. Is this crying behaviour a sign of anything bad? Should I be worried? If not, is there any known reason why he or other cats do this? Thanks for answers in advance.
submitted by DeMRaki
to cats [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:14 CriticalOlive434 Latex lesbian kinky trio in hot rubber fetish
2023.04.02 01:11 Big_477 Sound deadening questions.
I have a 2016 Hyundai Accent hatchback which has pretty shifty sounds deadening... if there is at all. I'm planing on changing the whole stereo setup soon (nothing too fancy) and would like to improve the sound inside the car.
Would changing the rubber seals around the 5 doors make a big difference?
What are other things you'd do to keep the outside sound out and the inside sound in?
submitted by Big_477
to projectcar [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:11 MediterraneanGuy If I'm never sore, does this mean I'm actually building muscle?
I had never worked out before in my life, and had zero muscle and too much fat, and started lifting at home with dumbbells and a bench. If I'm never sore, does this mean I'm effectively building muscle? I do look better and you can see a bit more muscularity, but still small.
I'm asking this because I've been on a 500-800 kcal deficit since the start (I track nutrition with an app). I've never bulked yet. Went from 85kg to 72kg in a few months. 34y 180cm male. I try to consume 140-150g of protein every day. I don't feel weak or anything, I feel great and my muscles feel swollen and powerful after lifting.
But, from the start, I was expecting to not build almost any muscle because of the large caloric deficit. I was okay with this: My plan was to start bulking once I was very lean. But I'm not so sure about all this anymore because I think I am building muscle after all, although very slowly. I'm open to the idea of reducing the caloric deficit a bit if this means more/faster muscle gain. What do you think?
submitted by MediterraneanGuy
to naturalbodybuilding [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:09 47milliondollars Anyone in or near Colorado have a nice duck setup and room for three gals?
My husband was recently diagnosed with MS and we're looking to move to a better climate for his health. I love my girls so much, and I'm desperate to find a wonderful home for them. They are extremely affectionate, love pets and kisses, come running when they are called. They are all two years old and lay eggs. I'm posting anywhere I can, hoping to find someone with a good setup and maybe even a creek or pond for them. I'll drive wherever I need to.
submitted by 47milliondollars
to duck [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:04 higgs12345 Melatonin source bulk purchase uk
I would like to ask people which melatonin are people using for glioblastoma. I'm too scared to give any supplement I can buy online without knowing it's dosed correctly or whether it contains melatonin at all. I'm in the UK and I'd like to purchase for my relative who has glioblastoma. I need to buy doses up to 20mg in bulk.
I know that the prescription brands are the following: ADAFLEX 1mg tablets ADAFLEX 2mg tablets ADAFLEX 3mg tablets ADAFLEX 4mg tablets ADAFLEX 5mg tablets CEYESTO 3mg tablets CIRCADIN 2mg modified release tablet melatonin 1mg modified release tablet melatonin 1mg tablets melatonin 1mg/ml oral solution sugar-free melatonin 2mg capsules melatonin 2mg modified release tablet melatonin 2mg tablets melatonin 3mg capsules melatonin 3mg tablets melatonin 4mg tablets melatonin 5mg capsules melatonin 5mg modified release tablet melatonin 5mg tablets SLENYTO 1mg prolonged release tablet SLENYTO 5mg prolonged release tablet SYNCRODIN 3mg tablets
Any information would be incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance.
submitted by higgs12345
to glioblastoma [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 01:01 waynetogo Can I use a rubber insulated metal clamp to patch a hole in a pvc drain pipe?
submitted by waynetogo
to Plumbing [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:59 Unlikely_Care_2712 I get it. If you can use "Bayes Theorem" to a daily life decision in a neat way, do so. But what other tactics greatly boost daily life reasoning?
"Write down the Pros and Cons of a decision/action before taking it, and write down a list of alternatives and/or opportunity costs"
"Write down the purpose of an activity, and attempt to critique the purpose. How else can I accomplish the purpose? Is the purpose invalid in the first place?"
"Zoom in and out of a process, and critique it at different levels of steps. Getting something to eat can be written down in 3 steps or 12. Write down both, and find different ways to improve or change both levels. See if you can accomplish a goal in X steps several different ways "
"Engage in a SWOT analysis, or Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats of a business"
"What are the known knowns/known unknowns/ unknown knowns, and keep in mind unknown unknowns(or stay humble) "
"Give your action plan a review by several different experts" ---common and highly useful advice in typical business books, rarely see something as straightforward as this in the rationality sphere, ironic as that is. Too much "Look at me, I am so smart, I can solve everything"
These are all algorithms that the neural network of the human brain can take before engaging in a major, or even minor life decision. The ubiquity of these in successful small businesses show that by raw "survival of the fittest", these appear to greatly boost the success of a human brain in general decision making. These don't contradict the "No Free Lunch" theorem, as writing these down on a physics problem will probably just slow down your performance during test day.
As far as I can tell, the bulk of pragmatic daily life advice for algorithms/methods of thought the "rationality sphere" articles have said "Use Bayes if you can", while entirely ignoring the variety of real world methods that appear to legitimately reduce the amount of major errors a business partakes in.
Maybe this isn't the place to ask. The academic community of SSC is great for some questions, bad for others. I used to love academic cultures such as SSC which asked a lot of questions on computer science and psychology. But I am regretting having read too much iconoclastic literature (DAE know from Daniel Kahneman that everything we know is wrong?) , and not enough strong daily life real world methods of planning and organization.
There's a reason why so many organizations have "In case of an emergency, call 911". Under stress, people need useful decision making processes. "Just use Bayes Bro!" has not really cut it for me.
submitted by Unlikely_Care_2712
to slatestarcodex [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:56 Conscious_Reveal_504 Discovering the Best of Calgary: A Guide to the City's Must-Visit Attractions
Discovering the Best of Calgary: A Guide to the City's Must-Visit Attractions
Nestled in the heart of Alberta, Canada, Calgary is a vibrant city that offers a unique blend of modern urban amenities and picturesque natural beauty. Whether you're a local or a first-time visitor, there's plenty to see and do in Calgary. In this guide, we'll take a look at some of the city's top attractions that you won't want to miss.
- The Calgary Tower
The Calgary Tower is one of the city's most iconic landmarks and a must-visit attraction. Standing at 191 meters tall, the tower offers breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding mountains. Take a ride to the top in one of the glass elevators and enjoy a panoramic view of Calgary from the observation deck.
- The Glenbow Museum
The Glenbow Museum is one of the largest museums in western Canada and is home to a diverse collection of artifacts, artwork, and historical documents. From the early days of the indigenous peoples to the modern era, the museum offers a comprehensive look at the history and culture of the region.
- Prince's Island Park
Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, Prince's Island Park is a beautiful urban oasis that offers a peaceful escape from the city's hustle and bustle. The park is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including beavers, ducks, and other bird species. Take a stroll along the river, have a picnic, or attend one of the many festivals and events held in the park throughout the year.
- The Calgary Zoo
The Calgary Zoo is home to over 1,000 animals from around the world, including lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!). The zoo is also a leader in conservation efforts, with a focus on preserving endangered species and their habitats.
- The Heritage Park Historical Village
Step back in time and experience life in western Canada during the late 1800s and early 1900s at the Heritage Park Historical Village. The park features over 180 exhibits, including historical buildings, interactive displays, and costumed interpreters who bring the past to life.
- Fish Creek Provincial Park
Fish Creek Provincial Park is one of the largest urban parks in North America and a favorite spot among locals for outdoor activities. The park covers over 13 square kilometers and offers a variety of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding. Take a picnic and enjoy the scenic views of the Bow River and the Rocky Mountains.
- The Calgary Stampede
The Calgary Stampede is one of Canada's largest and most popular festivals, held annually in July. The festival celebrates the city's western heritage and includes a variety of events, such as rodeos, concerts, and parades. Don't miss the chance to experience the excitement and energy of the Calgary Stampede.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Calgary has to offer. Whether you're looking for outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, or urban amenities, Calgary has something for everyone. Plan your visit today and discover the best of this vibrant and dynamic city.
submitted by Conscious_Reveal_504
to CalgaryAccountant [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:53 Unlucky-College4407 Rain Duck
2023.04.02 00:51 SaltyNoodle_ Let me know ASAP, are any of these sky landers in the photo of any value? If not, does the whole lot hold any value if sold in bulk?
2023.04.02 00:45 Maksyme Bulk Upload & Sale NFTs in April 2023
2023.04.02 00:44 Squire513 Midwest Movie Recommendations
I'm looking for recommendations for Midwest Movies specifically from the 1980s and 90s.
I have a running list that I've complied but I know there are many more and every few weeks I stumble across more midwest films. They always have great soundtracks.
The criteria for the list:
- Majority of the film must have been filmed in the Midwest roughly between 1980-2000
- Must be set in the Midwest (Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri) and not used as a backdrop for another city like New York
- Must take place in present day in which it was filmed (no historic films)
Midwest Movies - The Golden Years (1980 - 2000)
- Fresh Horses (1987) - Andrew McCarthy, Molly Ringwald, Ben Stiller, Viggo Mortensen
- Rain Man (1988) - Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman
- Little Man Tate (1991) - Jodie Foster, Dianne Wiest, Harry Connick Jr
- Airborne (1993) - Shane McDermott, Seth Green, Jack Black
- Milk Money (1994)
- A Reason to Believe (1995)
- The Mighty (1998) - Kieran Culkin, Sharon Stone, Harry Dean Stanton
- Traffic (2000) - Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Don Cheadle, Dennis Quaid
- The Blues Brothers (1980) - John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd
- Ordinary People (1980) - Timothy Hutton, Mary Tyler Moore
- Class (1983) - Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, John Cusack, Jacqueline Bisset
- Risky Business (1983) - Tom Cruise, Rebecca De Mornay
- Bad Boys (1983) - Sean Penn, Alan Ruck, Ally Sheedy
- Sixteen Candles (1984) - Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, John Cusack
- The Breakfast Club (1985) - Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Molly Ringwald
- Weird Science (1985) - Anthony Michael Hall, Kelly LeBock, Robert Downey Jr
- About Last Night (1986) - Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Jim Belushi
- The Color of Money (1986) - Paul Newman, Tom Cruise
- Nothing in Common (1986) - Tom Hanks
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1987) - Matthew Broderick, Mia Sara, Alan Ruck
- Pretty in Pink (1987) - Molly Ringwald, Jon Cryer, Andrew McCarthy
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (1987) - John Candy, Steve Martin
- She’s Having a Baby (1988) - Kevin Bacon, Alec Baldwin
- Uncle Buck (1989) - John Candy, Macaulay Culkin, Jean Louise Kelly
- Home Alone (1990) - Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern
- Only the Lonely (1991) - John Candy, Ally Sheedy, Jim Bulishi
- Backdraft (1991) - Kurt Russell, William Baldwin, Rebecca De Mornay, Robert De Niro
- Wayne’s World (1992) - Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Rob Lowe
- The Fugitive (1993) - Harrison Ford
- I Love Trouble (1994) - Nick Notle, Julia Roberts
- While You Were Sleeping (1995) - Sandra Bullock
- My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997) - Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Dermot Mulroney
- High Fidelity (2000) - John Cusack, Jack Black, Iben Hjejle, Todd Louiso
- Foolin’ Around (1980) - Gary Busey, Annette O’Toole
- The Personals (1982)
- Purple Rain (1984) - Prince, Morris Day, Apollonia Kotero
- That Was Then….This Is Now (1985) - Emilio Estevez, Craig Sheffer
- Youngblood (1986) - Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze
- Far North (1988)
- Catch Me If You Can (1989) - Matt Lattanzi, Loryn Locklin
- Mighty Ducks (1992) - Emilio Estevez, Joshua Jackson
- Untamed Heart (1993) - Marissa Tomei, Christian Slater
- The Good Son (1993) - Elijah Wood, Macaulay Culkin
- Angus (1995)
- Beautiful Girls (1996) - Timothy Hutton, Matt Dillon, Uma Thurman, Natalie Portman
- Appearance of Cincinnati band The Afghan Whigs
- Fargo (1996) - William H. Macy, Steve Buscemi, Peter Stormare
- Feeling Minnesota (1996) - Keanu Reeves, Cameron Diaz
- Overnight Delivery (1998) - Paul Rudd, Christine Taylor, Reese Witherspoon
- Somewhere in Time (1980) - Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour, Christopher Plummer
- Mr. Mom (1983) - Michael Keaton
- Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) - John Cusack, Minnie Driver, Dan Aykroyd
- Out of Sight (1998) - George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez
- Back to School (1986) - Rodney Dangerfield
- For Keeps (1988) - Molly Ringwald
- American Movie (1999) - documentary
- Reckless (1984) - Aidan Quinn, Daryl Hannah
- Light of Day (1987) - Michael J Fox, Joan Jett
- Appearance of Trent Reznor in fictional Cleveland band
- Breaking Away (1979) - Dennis Christopher, Dennis Quaid
- Hoosiers (1986) - Gene Hackman, Dennis Hopper
- Rudy (1993) - Sean Astin, Christopher Reed
- St. Elmo’s Fire (1985, DC) - Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson
- Adventures in Babysitting (1987, Chicago) - Elizabeth Shue (filmed mostly in Toronto)
- Heathers (1988, Ohio) - Christian Slater, Winona Ryder (filmed in LA)
- Groundhog Day (1993, Pittsburgh) - Bill Murray (filmed in Illinois)
- The Firm (1993, Memphis) - Tom Cruise
- Tommy Boy (1995, Ohio/Michigan/Iowa) - David Spade, Chris Farley, Rob Lowe (filmed mostly in Toronto)
submitted by Squire513
to MovieSuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:42 PearlSpaceJam Cracks in rubber part of carb? 2008 Bonneville T100
| || |
Noticed these cracks forming in the rubber intake to the carburetor on the left, no such issue on the opposite one. Relatively new to riding, do I need to do something about this? Thanks! submitted by PearlSpaceJam to Triumph [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:41 zxcbvnm90 Length of Power Lead from PDU Pro?
Hi All, I'm finalizing a network installation in my new home over the next couple of weeks and will be utilizing a wall mounted rack in my basement for the bulk of the equipment. Ideally I'd like to get the Rackmount UPS out of this rack into a vertical 2U rack nearby (mostly for weight limit reasons on the main rack).
If I'm going to have a separate Vertically mounted 2U rack for my UPS I will need to mount the two racks "within range" of the power lead of the PDU PRO. From the images, the cord seems to be built in on the PDU so I'll be stuck with whatever is attached, barring extension cords etc.
I tried checking the installation guide and specs pages on the unifi store, but no luck. Does anyone know the actual length of the power cord attached to the PDU pro?
submitted by zxcbvnm90
to Ubiquiti [link] [comments]
2023.04.02 00:40 AutoModerator [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesBestOf2023 [link] [comments]
Download course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/csaba-borzasi-breakthrough-conversions-academy/ [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy https://preview.redd.it/oclo0doso8ra1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=771060199f9b28171a8bec70e4f6d9c585159502
What You Get: Module 1
The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
In this foundational module, you’ll discover:
- The PUREST essence of copywriting nobody talks about today (and believe me, I’ve looked…)
- The “Promise-Believability” Matrix… a unique new way to look at persuading people to buy
- Why – in 95% of cases – you aren’t really selling what you THINK you’re selling (And what you’re ACTUALLY selling through your product or service)
- The #1 way to melt away your prospect’s objections with ease… and turn them into devout BELIEVERS for life
- The “mother” of ALL copywriting formulas… Single-handedly responsible for BILLIONS of dollars in sales (and NO, it’s not “AIDA”, “PAS”, or “PPPP”)
- Eugene Schwartz’s 4 game-changing marketing secrets that revolutionized the marketing industry as we know it. (In fact, one of these is the sole reason why sales funnels exist today!)
- 7 proven ”quick-n-dirty”copywriting templates & checklists you can use to reliably pump out winning copy FAST – even if you’re a beginner
The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
I promise you’ve never seen a more advanced masterclass in emotional response marketing before.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The secret evolutionary psychology behind persuasive messages that NO ONE talks about
- A deep dive into the world of emotional persuasion… through the lens of the BEST emotional copywriters of all time
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest NEGATIVE emotions like Shame, Fear, Anger, and Guilt
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest POSITIVE emotions like Redemption and Unconditional Acceptance (Often-overlooked emotions that actually drive action like CRAZY!)
- The BEST way to infuse these powerful emotions into your “Big Ideas” and Headlines to make them 10X more effective!
- 7 core desires 99.9% of people constantly crave like crazy… and how to use these in your copywriting for maximum effectiveness
The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
Yes, yes – I know research isn’t the sexiest of topics out there…
But it’s an absolutely essential aspect of creating winning marketing campaigns.
To make this important topic as painless and swift as possible, I scoured through thousands of pages of my notes…
Revisited scores of past projects I did with various clients…
And analyzed how the best of the best copywriters did their own research…
To come up with a totally UNIQUE blueprint for doing marketing research FAST, in a no-nonsense way.
That’s why, in this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why research is soooo essential if you want to be successful
- The ONLY 8 things you need to look for while doing research. (Most people waste 10s of hours “mindlessly” researching… but armed with this list, you’ll cut your research time by 80%!)
- My custom-built “Ultimate Marketing Research Kit”that’s so effective… several past students have joined the program JUST to get access to this!
- 5 of the BEST places to find exactly what you’re looking for FAST in 2022
- How to know when you’ve done enough research… so you don’t spend any more time on it than needed!
- 6 sneaky research mistakes you NEED to avoid like the plague! (HINT: 95% of copywriters are guilty of at least one… Are you?)
- A simple process for finding the 7 key marketing campaign elements you need for winning campaigns
- Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter’s coveted “6W Method”to quickly and reliably do high-impact customer research if you’re short on time
The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
This is where the “rubber meets the road”…
Because Module 4 is all about the highest-impact copywriting elements out there:
Big Ideas, Headlines, and Leads… PLUS, how they actually relate to each other.
So in this module, you’ll discover:
- Why I call these 3 the “Sacred Trinity”… and how these elements all relate to each other
- The mystical “Big Idea” concept… Demystified! (with plenty of practical examples, case studies, and even formulas!)
- Previously untold A-list copywriting secrets about attention-grabbing headlines. (If you’ve ever wanted to improve your Headline game… you’ll LOVE this part!)
- 6 of the greatest Lead “types”to start any sales message with ease… While building irresistible emotional desire in your prospect
- My simple 10-step framework for creating any type of Lead in 15 minutes or LESS
- My go-to “quick-n-dirty”Universal Lead Template you can copy-paste into ANY sales message to make it 3X more persuasive FAST
The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With Your Offer
Once you know the secrets of the “Sacred Trinity”, it’s time to connect these elements with your Offer.
Module 5 reveals everything.
Inside this game-changing masterclass, you’ll discover:
- How to effectively use the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Frameworkin ANY sales message
- 6 things you NEED to know before weaving your “Golden Thread” (ATTENTION: Miss just 1 of these… and your entire marketing argument might crumble!)
- What NOT to do when identifying your “North Star”: The One Buying Belief!
- A super simplepersuasive message template you can use to consistently pump out winning pieces of copy in just 30 mins (or less)
- 3 unique belief-shifting strategies that melt away objections with ease (And covert even the most skeptical of people!)
- How to do Proof Marketing RIGHT… without boring your readers to death
- Agora Financial’s secret “CPB Technique”that makes their front-end promotions so profitable (A method so powerful, even Evaldo Albuquerque, the highest-paid copywriter of all time SWEARS by it!)
- The 10 questions your prospects are always subconsciously asking when reading your copy… And how to pre-emptively answer them successfully!
How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
Our next topic is about Unique Mechanisms…
Which are essential in today’s world of “high-market sophistication” audiences.
During this module, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a “mechanism” (and why you also badly need one… especially today!)
- The crucial difference between “common mechanisms” VS. “Unique Mechanisms” (And how to make yours truly stand out!)
- How to find your unique mechanism in just 3 simple steps – even if you’re starting from scratch!
- DOZENS of practical unique mechanism examples used in all sorts of proven marketing campaigns (Some of which have generated over $1 BILLION!)
- The often-misunderstood (but critically important)difference between a Unique Mechanism (UM)… and a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What neverto call your Unique Mechanism… EVER! (Seriously… this one mistake can single-handedly invalidate your entire mechanism in an instant!)
Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
Next up, Storytelling on STEROIDS! (which I like to call “StorySelling”)
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why almost every single persuasive message needs to use storytelling
- The essential fundamentals of StorySellingyou need to understand to create not just compelling stories… but PROFITABLE ones!
- Why focusing on the story itself isn’t enough – no matter how good it is… (And the often-overlooked “secret ingredient” of great storytelling!)
- The 4 “pillars” of highly effective StorySelling almost no one talks about
- How to create a kickass Character / Hero for your story that your audience will easily resonate with
- Ever heard of the “Hero’s Journey” before? You have? Well…that’s cool, and all… BUT did you know that there are actually TWO (2) journeysthe Hero goes through, not just one? And this is THE single biggest point of difference between stories that are “meh”… and stories that are AMAZING!
- 7 proven story archetypes you can copy/paste into your marketing funnels for an easy conversion boost
- Where exactly to use these stories in your funnels (+ other useful tips)
How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
Once you have your “Big Idea”, Headline, Lead, Golden Thread, Unique Mechanism, and Stories…
It’s time to finally create an offer they can’t refuse!
So in Module 8, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a lucrative Offer (and how to make yours irresistible)
- The #1 principle of ridiculously good offers you must always start with (DO NOTignore this… because otherwise, your offer will fall flat on its face!)
- How direct marketing TITANS like Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Todd Brown, and Alex Hormozi approach irresistible offers (Including their popular frameworks!)
- The ONLY 8 core offer “types” you need to successfully launch any type of product or service
- Advanced risk-reversal strategies that melt away objections with ease… and know people off the fence like crazy!
- How to present your offer for MAXIMUM impact in MINUMUM time
- 5 proven offer blueprintsyou can steal and install in various parts of your sales funnels
From “Master Structure” to Breakthrough Copy
In this strategic overview session, we’ll revisit the most important 80/20 principles of key topics like:
- The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
- The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
- The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
- The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
- The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With The Offer
- How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
- Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
- How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
- The Breakthrough Copy Development Process (with Real-Life Example!)
2023.04.02 00:39 PhantomHawks14 [WTS] Agilite K19 2.0 RG and Vytal Mfg CZ75 Beskar Grips
Got a couple items up for sale for you fine, discerning folks. Prices are shipped in lower 48. Comment/call dibs on here, then pm me (no chats). Dibs takes item(s) at listed price. Prices are negotiable, but if we're haggling and someone calls dibs, the dibs takes it. Can do most forms of payment. NO NOTES WHATSOEVER. If you want to use Goods & Services, you cover the additional cost.
- Agilite K19 2.0 in Ranger Green - $235 https://imgur.com/a/10guKzy
- Basically new. Larped in it a few times at my place. Just decided to go another direction.
submitted by PhantomHawks14
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]