Pillars of eternity 2 history choices
Pillars of Eternity
2012.09.14 21:57 Pillars of Eternity
A place to discuss the Obsidian Entertainment’s game Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, and all things related to the game! We welcome you with open arms!
2013.10.30 23:10 Space-Dementia Pillars of Eternity
MAIN PILLARS OF ETERNITY SUBREDDIT CAN BE FOUND AT: /projecteternity
2013.12.12 23:22 1Voice1Life Eternity Club: Front page posters only
This is a private community for people who have reached the top 25 on all. If your post has reached the top 25 on all our bot will send you an invite, no need to request access.
2023.05.31 12:40 yyz2112zyy Questions about berserk bps with the new dw mechanics
I'm making this post to seek confermations about berserk's bps. These are my assumptions:
1 - If i'm using a slow weapon and a fast one, i should do the calcs as if i were using 2 copies of the fast weapon and i should select "frenzy" as the skill of choice since those share the same animation.
2 - To calculate the bps i should set the calculator to "frenzy level 0", even if i will eventually stack frenzy.
3 - by the logic of point 1 and 2, Death Cleaver with 4 shaels (120 ias) is pretty much BIS since it has a lot of damage and can break the 4 attacks per second bps. There are probably other options but this is the first i tought about.
4 - After the 4aps wall is broken there is little to no point in investing more in ias becuase the dr seems pretty heavy.
So, where am i wrong? Where am i correct? Ty in advance.
submitted by yyz2112zyy
to ProjectDiablo2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:39 Marcel_Zonder_H Orc Ancestry
Orcs stand out because of their green skin and large tusks. Physique and athleticism is an important part of orc culture, making even the “weak” orcs a thread for most other ancestries.
Orcs hale from the far off continent of Brecka, infamous for its many attempts to colonize Errows. Brecka has technology more advanced than anything that can be found in the known world and their knowledge of science is hundreds of years ahead of the rest of the world. Orcs don’t have reputations as scholars however. Brecka sends only the lowest educated members of its society on the quest to colonize Errows, leading to their reputation of violent idiots.
Because of the current war between Brecka and the known world, Orcs seldom find a home here. Those that do need to prove their allegiance over and over again. Orc features
- Ability Score Improvement. Your strength score increases by 2 and your constitution score increases by 1.
- Age. Orcs mature physically at a rate similar to humans but Breckan culture treats people as young as 14 as adults.
- Size. Your size is medium.
- Speed. Your movement speed is 30.
- Languages. You can speak, read and write Orbick and another language of your choice.
- Relentless Endurance. When you are reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. After using this feature you can’t use it again for a minute. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus and regain all uses on a short rest.
- Primal Intuition. You have proficiency in two of the following skills of your choice: Animal Handling, Insight, Intimidation, Medicine, Nature, Perception, and Survival.
- Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
- Warrior Culture. You have proficiency in a martial weapon of your choice, you may choose a gun with this feature.
submitted by Marcel_Zonder_H
to Errows [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:39 PurpleSolitudes Best VR Headset in USA Available on Amazon
| || | submitted by PurpleSolitudes to gamingshopus [link] [comments]
Virtual Reality (VR) has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and for good reason. VR technology allows users to immerse themselves in virtual environments and experiences in a way that was previously impossible. One of the key components of any VR system is the headset. In this context, having the best VR headset available makes a world of difference. Here are some of the main reasons why having the best VR headset matters:
- Immersive Experience: A high-quality VR headset provides an immersive experience that can transport you to another world. Whether you are exploring a new city or fighting off aliens in space, the level of immersion that a great VR headset can provide is unparalleled.
- High-Quality Graphics: The best VR headsets on the market today offer high-resolution displays that provide crisp, clear visuals. This is essential for creating a truly immersive experience, as lower quality graphics can detract from the overall experience.
- Comfortable Design: A comfortable VR headset is essential for enjoying extended periods of use. The best VR headsets are designed with ergonomics in mind, providing a comfortable fit that reduces strain on the neck and eyes.
- Precise Motion Tracking: Accurate motion tracking is crucial for creating a seamless VR experience. The best VR headsets use advanced sensors and algorithms to track your movements with precision, allowing for precise control in virtual environments.
- Versatility: Some of the best VR headsets can be used wirelessly or with a PC, offering a greater range of options for users. This versatility allows for greater flexibility in how the headset is used and what types of experiences it can offer.
Meta Quest 2 is a next-generation all-in-one virtual reality headset that has taken the VR world by storm. Meta, formerly known as Facebook Reality Labs, has made some significant improvements to its already impressive Oculus Quest 2 headset, which makes the Meta Quest 2 stand out from its predecessor. In this review, we’ll dive into the features and capabilities of the Meta Quest 2 Read More
Virtual reality (VR) has come a long way in the last few years, with companies like Oculus pushing the boundaries of what we thought was possible. The Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset is no exception. This headset provides an immersive and interactive gaming experience that truly transports you to another world. In this review, we will be discussing Read More
VR is no longer a futuristic concept, but a reality that has revolutionized the gaming industry. Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset is one of the leading virtual reality headsets in the market, designed to immerse gamers into a digital world of their choice. Released by Facebook-owned Oculus in 2019, Oculus Rift S has quickly become a favorite among gamers who want an affordable, high-quality VR experience. In this review, we will take an in-depth look at the features and performance of the Oculus Rift S headset. Read More
Oculus Go standalone VR headset has been around for a while now, and it's still one of the most popular choices for those looking to experience virtual reality without the need for a high-end PC or console. The device promises to deliver an immersive, comfortable, and affordable VR experience that is accessible to everyone. Read More
Sony PlayStation VR is one of the most popular virtual reality headsets on the market. It offers an immersive and exciting gaming experience that transports players into their favorite games like never before. In this review, we'll take a closer look at the specs, design and comfort, controllers, battery life, software, and games offered by the Sony PlayStation VR. Read More
2023.05.31 12:38 EgoriusViktorius Completely neutral Sordland
2023.05.31 12:38 blocktechbrew59 Security Mechanisms for Crypto Wallet Development
| || | submitted by blocktechbrew59 to u/blocktechbrew59 [link] [comments]
In the realm of cryptocurrency, ensuring security holds utmost significance. As cryptocurrencies gain widespread popularity and crypto wallets become more widely adopted, the importance of ensuring the security of these wallets has become a crucial focus. This article delves into the various security mechanisms that should be incorporated during the development of a crypto wallet. I. Importance of Security Mechanisms for Crypto Wallet Development
Ensuring the security of a crypto wallet is crucial because it holds the keys to access and manage valuable digital assets. Without adequate security measures, users are at risk of losing their funds through hacking, fraud, or other malicious activities. Implementing robust security mechanisms during the development process is essential to protect the assets of wallet users. II. Encryption and Secure Key Storage
One of the fundamental security mechanisms for multi crypto wallet development
is encryption. Encryption ensures that the sensitive information, such as private keys, stored within the wallet remains secure and inaccessible to unauthorized individuals. Strong encryption algorithms, combined with secure key storage techniques, provide a solid foundation for protecting the keys and preventing unauthorized access. III. Multi-Factor Authentication
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) enhances the security of crypto wallets by mandating users to provide multiple identification methods as a prerequisite for accessing their digital wallets. This typically involves a combination of something the user knows (e.g., a password), something they have (e.g., a mobile device or hardware token), and something they are (e.g., biometric data). The implementation of multi-factor authentication (MFA) significantly decreases the likelihood of unauthorized access, even in scenarios where one of the authentication factors has been compromised. IV. Biometric Authentication
Biometric authentication, including fingerprint or facial recognition, presents users with a convenient and secure method of authentication. By using unique biological characteristics, biometric authentication enhances the security of crypto wallets by ensuring that only authorized users can access their funds. Integrating biometric authentication into wallet development adds an additional layer of protection against unauthorized access. V. Secure Communication Protocols
Utilizing secure communication protocols, such as Transport Layer Security (TLS), is crucial for safeguarding the transmission of data between crypto wallets and external entities like blockchain nodes or cryptocurrency exchanges. Implementing secure communication protocols ensures that sensitive information remains encrypted during transmission, safeguarding it from interception and tampering by malicious actors. VI. Hardware Wallets
Hardware wallets are physical devices explicitly designed to provide a secure storage solution for cryptocurrencies. These wallets store private keys offline, providing an extra layer of protection against online threats. Hardware wallets are highly regarded as one of the most secure choices for storing cryptocurrencies because they have the ability to isolate private keys from potential vulnerabilities in software or internet-connected devices. VII. Security Audits and Penetration Testing
Regular security audits and penetration testing are vital to identify and address vulnerabilities in crypto wallet development. Through systematic testing and evaluation, developers can discover potential weaknesses in the wallet's security architecture and implement appropriate measures to mitigate these risks. External security audits can provide an independent assessment of the wallet's security posture. VIII. Regular Updates and Patch Management
Keeping the crypto wallet software up to date is essential for maintaining security. Developers should regularly release updates and patches to address any identified vulnerabilities or weaknesses. To safeguard against known security threats, it is imperative to encourage users to regularly update their wallets to the latest version. IX. Secure Backup and Recovery
Secure backup and recovery mechanisms are crucial to prevent the loss of funds due to device loss, theft, or hardware failure. Wallet developers should provide users with clear instructions on securely backing up their wallets and recovering their funds in case of emergencies. Implementing robust backup and recovery mechanisms ensures that users can restore their wallets and regain access to their funds even under adverse circumstances. X. Social Engineering Prevention
Social engineering attacks, such as phishing or impersonation, pose a significant threat to crypto wallet users. Wallet developers should educate users about common social engineering tactics and provide guidelines to identify and avoid such attacks. Implementing security measures to detect and prevent social engineering attempts can protect users from inadvertently disclosing their sensitive information. XI. Best Practices for Secure Crypto Wallet Development
Developers should follow industry best practices for secure crypto wallet development. This includes employing secure coding practices, conducting code reviews, adhering to the principle of least privilege, and implementing strong authentication and authorization mechanisms. By embracing these best practices, wallet developers can mitigate the risk of security breaches and safeguard users' assets. XII. Case Studies: Security Breaches in Crypto Wallets
Examining real-world case studies of security breaches in crypto wallets provides valuable insights into the consequences of inadequate security measures. By analyzing these incidents, developers can learn from past mistakes and strengthen their own security mechanisms to prevent similar attacks in the future. XIII. Conclusion
In conclusion, implementing robust security mechanisms is paramount for crypto wallet development. Encryption, multi-factor authentication, secure communication protocols, hardware wallets, regular audits, and user education are just a few of the essential elements in creating a secure crypto wallet. By prioritizing security during development and following industry best practices, wallet developers can provide users with peace of mind and protect their valuable digital assets.
When it comes to crypto wallet development, choosing the right partner is crucial. That's where companies like BlockTech Brew
come into play. BlockTech Brew is a leading crypto wallet development company
that specializes in creating secure and reliable wallets. With their extensive expertise and experience in the field, BlockTech Brew provides innovative solutions that prioritize the utmost levels of security for users of crypto wallets. By partnering with BlockTech Brew, you can ensure that your crypto wallet development project is in capable hands.
Remember, security should never be compromised when it comes to crypto wallets. By implementing the right security mechanisms and partnering with reputable companies like BlockTech Brew, you can safeguard your digital assets and protect yourself from potential risks and threats. FAQs
- Q: How important is security for crypto wallets? A: Security is of utmost importance for crypto wallets as they store valuable digital assets and protect them from unauthorized access.
- Q: What is multi-factor authentication? A: Multi-factor authentication is a robust security measure that mandates users to present multiple forms of identification for accessing their wallets, thereby augmenting the overall security.
- Q: What are hardware wallets? A: Hardware wallets are physical devices designed to securely store cryptocurrencies offline, providing enhanced protection against online threats.
- Q: Why are security audits and penetration testing important for crypto wallet development? A: Conducting security audits and penetration testing plays a vital role in identifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses in wallets, empowering developers to address them proactively before potential attackers can exploit them.
- Q: How can users ensure the safety of their crypto wallets? A: Users can ensure the safety of their crypto wallets by following best practices, such as using strong passwords, enabling multi-factor authentication, and regularly updating their wallets.
2023.05.31 12:37 Devsharma12 Why do I need to choose a virtual office with InstaSpaces
In today's digital age, the concept of a traditional office has evolved. Many businesses are opting for virtual offices as a flexible and cost-effective solution to establish a professional presence. InstaSpaces is a leading provider of virtual office services, offering a range of benefits that make it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes. In this article, we will explore the reasons why choosing a virtual office with InstaSpaces can be advantageous.
- Cost Savings: One of the primary reasons to choose a virtual office with InstaSpaces is the significant cost savings it offers. With a virtual office, you can avoid the high expenses associated with leasing or purchasing a physical office space. InstaSpaces provides virtual office plans at affordable prices, allowing businesses to allocate their budget efficiently and invest in other essential areas of growth.
- Professional Business Address: Having a professional business address is crucial for building credibility and trust with clients and partners. InstaSpaces offers virtual office addresses in prime locations, giving your business a prestigious presence. This address can be used for GST registration, business correspondence, and establishing a professional image in the market.
- Flexible Working: With a virtual office, you have the flexibility to work from anywhere. Whether you prefer working from home, a co-working space, or while traveling, a virtual office enables you to run your business seamlessly. InstaSpaces provides the infrastructure and support to ensure you can access your virtual office services anytime and from any location.
- Mail and Package Handling: InstaSpaces understands the importance of efficient mail and package handling. With a virtual office, you can have your mail and packages received and managed on your behalf. InstaSpaces offers mail forwarding services, ensuring you receive your important business correspondence promptly, no matter where you are.
- Meeting and Conference Facilities: Need to meet clients or host business meetings? InstaSpaces provides access to well-equipped meeting and conference rooms on-demand. With state-of-the-art facilities and professional support, you can conduct meetings and presentations seamlessly, enhancing your business's professional image.
- Professional Call Handling: InstaSpaces offers professional call handling services, including dedicated phone numbers and call forwarding. You can have your calls answered by trained professionals, ensuring a professional and efficient customer experience.
- Scalability and Expansion: As your business grows, you may need to expand to new markets or hire remote employees. With a virtual office, you have the flexibility to scale your operations and establish a presence in multiple locations without the need for physical office spaces. InstaSpaces can support your business's expansion plans by providing virtual office services in various cities across India.
Choosing a virtual office with InstaSpaces
offers numerous benefits, including cost savings, a professional business address, flexibility, efficient mail handling, access to meeting facilities, professional call handling, and scalability. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an established company, a virtual office can provide you with the tools and resources to operate effectively and grow your business. Consider the advantages of a virtual office with InstaSpaces and make a smart choice for your business's success.
submitted by Devsharma12
to Entrepreneurs [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:34 Marcel_Zonder_H Sigril Ancestry
Sigril are the natives of the Sig islands, to the far south of the old world. They were once a global superpower before going to war with Errows and losing. Their society exerted itself fully, losing most of its population in the war. Some dwarves may still hold a grudge for the war but to most people that is ancient history and they have long been forgiven.
Sigril can trace their heritage to the Stonewild, although it is unknown what their ancestors were like. What is known is that their ancestors passed on to them the knowledge of runes. Rune magic is a well-guarded secret that not even all Sigril have access to now. After the fall of their civilization this knowledge might be lost forever. Sigril features
- Ability Score Increase. Your strength increases by 2 and your dexterity score increases by 1.
- Speed. You have movement speed of 30 and a flying speed of 30 feet as long as you are not wearing armor or are over encumbered.
- Languages. You can speak, read and write Ødgen and one other language of your choice.
- Cold Weather resistance. You are adept to the long winters of Sig. Cold weather does not cause you extra exhaustion and you are resistant to all cold damage.
- Sigril Weapon Training. You are proficient in the rapier, shortsword and longsword.
You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened and magic can’t petrify you.
submitted by Marcel_Zonder_H
to Errows [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:30 zlaxy In the early Latin editions of the New Testament, the list of regions speaking the languages the Judaists understand mentions Armenia instead of Judea
| || | submitted by zlaxy to conspiracy [link] [comments]
In the New Testament book of the Acts of the Apostles
, which recounts the events following the Gospel, there is this fragment, Acts 2:5-12
5-11 There were many Jеws staying in Jerusalem just then, devout pilgrims from all over the world. When they heard the sound, they came on the run. Then when they heard, one after another, their own mother tongues being spoken, they were blown away. They couldn’t for the life of them figure out what was going on, and kept saying, “Aren’t these all Galileans? How come we’re hearing them talk in our various mother tongues? Parthians, Medes, and Elamites; Visitors from Mesopotamia, Judea, and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya belonging to Cyrene; Immigrants from Rome, both Jеws and proselytes; Even Cretans and Arabs! “They’re speaking our languages, describing God’s mighty works!” 12 Their heads were spinning; they couldn’t make head or tail of any of it. They talked back and forth, confused: “What’s going on here?”
Video blogger Alexander Tamansky, author of “The Other History of Roman Empire” book, in his recent video “History of Armenians and Armenia: myths and reality…
” showed pages from the early Latin editions of the New Testament with this fragment of listing the regions whose representatives spoke the same language as each other. Erasmus of Rotterdam
‘s “EN NOVVM TESTA
” mentions Armenia instead of Judea in this scriptural fragment
between Mesopotamia and Cappadocia. https://preview.redd.it/d00gtha2r63b1.jpg?width=811&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=14faaea6cdba9195d3c6e02734b2aca78e41efe3
The work of the Roman Carthaginian Tertullian
, reprinted less than 250 years ago
, also mentions Armenia after Mesopotamia in this list
, not Judea. https://preview.redd.it/6rngexp3r63b1.jpg?width=868&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c021f96ecb3c86600c659477f2bb6a2e2e64c126
It is noteworthy that this is widely known in the religious Armenian milieu, for example, Malachia Ormanian
, Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople, wrote directly about it in his work “The Armenian Church and Its History”. In general, this fragment in Latin mentioning Armenia instead of Judea in the “Acts of the Apostles” has been printed many times in the past centuries
, but any mention of Armenia in the editions of the Bible in modern languages is missing.
2023.05.31 12:29 Realistic-Muffin-124 10 Essential Factors to Consider When Hiring a Web Development Company in Bangalore
Are you planning to launch a website for your business in Bangalore? Choosing the right web development company is crucial for the success of your online presence. With numerous options available, it can be overwhelming to make the right choice. In this article, we will discuss the ten essential factors you should consider when hiring a web development company in Bangalore. From experience and expertise to security and data protection, we'll cover everything you need to know to make an informed decision.
Before diving into the factors to consider, let's understand the significance of hiring a competent web development company. Your website acts as the digital face of your business, and a professional web development company can ensure that it reflects your brand image effectively.
2. Experience and Expertise
When selecting a web development company, look for their experience in the industry. A company with a proven track record can offer valuable insights and deliver high-quality results. Check their expertise in various web technologies and frameworks to ensure they can handle your project requirements.
3. Portfolio and Case Studies
Review the company's portfolio and case studies to assess the quality of their previous work. This will give you a glimpse into their capabilities and help you determine if they can meet your design and functionality expectations.
4. Client Testimonials
Take the time to read client testimonials and reviews about the web development company. Feedback from their previous clients can provide insights into their professionalism, communication, and ability to meet deadlines.
5. Technology and Tools
Ensure that the web development company is well-versed in the latest technologies and tools. They should be proficient in responsive design, mobile optimization, SEO best practices, and accessibility standards to create a modern and user-friendly website.
6. Communication and Collaboration
Effective communication and collaboration are vital for the success of any web development project. Choose a company that maintains transparent communication channels and keeps you involved throughout the development process.
7. Pricing and Budget
Discuss pricing and budget considerations upfront to avoid any surprises later. A reliable web development company will provide a detailed breakdown of costs and offer flexible packages tailored to your specific requirements.
8. Timeframe and Project Management
Inquire about the estimated timeframe for the project completion and their project management approach. Clear milestones and deadlines should be established to ensure timely delivery of your website.
9. Support and Maintenance
A good web development company will offer ongoing support and maintenance services after the website is launched. Inquire about their support policies, response time for issue resolution, and any additional costs involved.
10. Transparency and Reporting
Transparency is crucial when working with a web development company. They should provide regular progress updates and comprehensive reports on the project's status, including the utilization of resources and adherence to timelines.
11. Scalability and Flexibility
Consider the scalability and flexibility of the web development company. Your business may grow, and your website should be able to accommodate future expansions. Ensure that the company can handle your evolving needs.
12. Security and Data Protection
The security of your website and customer data is paramount. Discuss the web development company's approach to security, including measures such as secure coding practices, SSL certificates, and data encryption.
13. Industry Knowledge and Updates
Web technologies and trends evolve rapidly. Look for a company that stays updated with the latest industry developments and incorporates them into their work. This ensures that your website remains relevant and competitive.
14. Additional Services
Consider if the web development company offers additional services such as content creation, digital marketing, or website maintenance. Having a one-stop solution for all your online needs can simplify the process and improve coordination.
Hiring the right web development company in Bangalore
is a crucial decision for your business's online success. Consider factors like experience, expertise, communication, pricing, and security to make an informed choice. Remember that a well-designed and functional website can greatly impact your brand's visibility and user experience.
submitted by Realistic-Muffin-124
to bangalore [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:27 Hobbits4Potates Two more pet peeves.
A year ago if asked what my biggest pet peeves on the JustNo subs were, I'd have said adult children who don't pay rent but think they should have full say in how the household is run, and any kind of wedding drama. But they've been replaced recently.
- I have noticed a big uptick in MILs who have cognitive issues like dementia being treated like they're JustNos "When they were always so nice before". No shit, they have a disorder that will literally change their personality as it damages their brain. It's an awful thing to witness and often causes people to act in ways that they never, ever would have when they were healthy.
- People recommending that OPs contact their MILs doctors and therapists. How about mind your own fucking business?
I read a post
last night where a woman said that her MIL has a mental illness that causes her to literally have delusions and the comments were just terrible, and really showed how most people simply do not understand that mental illness is different for everyone. What really got me was someone recommending that the OP send MIL's therapist a letter:
If you want to, I would write a letter to her therapist. They are being fed a load of nonsense from her, and giving them the complete picture of what she’s done to her relationships through her conscious choices could help them actually help her in the long run.
Except that MIL is experiencing breaks from reality and delusions. I can guarantee you that her therapist knows this and doesn't need OP popping in to "tell her side of the story".
submitted by Hobbits4Potates
to JustNoTruth [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:27 Abject_Blood5727 Mansfield
Being under Edmund's wing for so long with such an amiable personality; i thought that Fanny will follow him blindly ,but ,she remained solemn on her decisions. Similarly. when Mr.Thomas tried to emotionally over power her into marrying Henry ,she didn't budge for anything ,I think if I were in her place I would have slipped especially after being reminded of how Henry has been generous to her brother and how her family will benefit from such a union .I might have let myself go for the people I love ,but Fanny did what was right .I felt proud of her ,I wanted to be her ,strong enough to put her self before the people she loved .For I have realized that when I am trying to do everything to keep upto date with everything pertaining to my family ,I minimise my me time .The result; the whole house is in order except my room.My prayers are hurried ,my routine all over the place .I should start caring for myself more ,treat myself as I treat others .I think that's what love does to you ...but too much live may kill you but that too much love makes your mother sit with you the whole night when your are revising for a test ,putting morsels of warm food in your mouth as you have no time to eat .It makes your brother ,make warm,smooth coffee for your tired eyes and drooping shoulders.it makes your sister ask if you are okay studying alone when she wakes up for a few seconds while changing sides while sleeping .Or That soft warm vanilla hug in the morning when you are leaving home or that reciting of ayahs at 2×speed with parched throat so that it can be blown on you before you disappear from sight .That pep talk about how to tackle difficult questions .That assurity that I am out here just outside the exam centre praying for you.I think I am writing about my MCAT exam now..... 2012 ...what a year !I was told it was impossible to get into a med school with my highschool grades .As students usually scored drastically lesser in MCAT.I got the exact same score 949,got into one of the top med school of the country ,How ?I don't know.Why ?to come to the conclusion k Allah sab se bara hai اللہ اکبر . I am once again at cross roads in my life ...to quit this profession or to continue ;to dive in head (GP)first or heart (ER) first .To leave everything and do a masters in ehealth ot auto cad course and work from home .To get married and spend my life taking care of my home. الحمدللہ for so many options. Most of my friends don't even have a single choice .ah !how I love hate this time of the day ,just before dawn ,hate to wake up but love to listen to the birds and enjoy the stillness.it used to make me anxious and teary but now I have made peace with the stillness .How selfish of me for leaving my country when it's bleeding dry . لوٹ جاتی ھے ادھر کو بھی نظر کیا کیجی اب بھی دلکش ہے تیرا حسن مگر کیا کیجئے
I think I should stop procrastinating on fajr and stop my rambling .see ya .
submitted by Abject_Blood5727
to u/Abject_Blood5727 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:26 Patamaudelay Why are people praising Fallout 4 gameplay
Only to end up talking about gun fights? As if Fallout games where only about shooting things (which Fallout 4 is). Gameplay and handling are two different things. The gameplay is all the rules that make the game design. Fallout 4, in comparison with Fallout New Vegas, or 1 and 2 is really poor in term of builds, roleplaying mechanics ( the game is supposed to be designed as an RPG ), branching quests are almost non existent, choices doesn't matter except for the end. Yes the gunfights feels better hands on compared to new Vegas and, and yes base building is cool. But saying the gameplay of Fallout 4 is the best in the series is 100% false. Fallout 1 had better gameplay.
submitted by Patamaudelay
to Fallout [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:23 Glittering-Limit3205 This comeback is personal
Tomorrow hits 7 months.
- lost 23kg (85kg -> 62kg)
- socialized a lot- changed my style
- noticed my flaws in relationship and I'm working on them
- dating amazing girl (and actively talking with 3 more as I just started with the first one)
- just received response from Google and they want to make a job interview with me
- Grass is greener syndrome breakup probably. > 2 years relationship
- Half year ago I was overweight, highly depressed after grieving both my relationship and our pets that passed away within a month after breakup and lost my favorite job so far.
- I graduated my engineering course 3 months post breakup. My greatest achievement back then because despite inner depression I fought hard to get my university degree. Also I lost my first 10kg and started to feel way better.
- After three months I met new person but I couldn't commit as I quickly recognized I'm not over my ex
- My back then date knew her current bf (she rejected him) and this is how I got informations about my ex new bf and the fact she started to date with him in less than 2 months post breakup while I was fighting the urge to not end with myself. I went back to square one because I felt humiliated cause this guy is huge downgrade towards me and I was quickly replaced. My ex wasn't willing to tell me they were in official relationship when we met after 3 months.
- After 4 months post breakup I started to cut my ex off and she got mad, said "I hope you will disappear from my life" but I got birthday wishes breadcrumb instead of cutting me off. Also I know she was confused a lot when I was actually disappearing from her life.
- After 5 months in due to misunderstanding through third person I got message "get fuck off my life". Got blocked on Messenger and unfriended on Facebook. Our Tinder chat has been removed by her (we are both sentimental) what helped me to remove Tinder for some time actually. Week later I apologized indirectly and told her I'm willing to apologize personally but radio silence from that time. If someone doesn't want to work on things I don't care anymore. One thing I can say now is "be careful what you wish for".
Wish you good luck guys. I believe that if you are hurting now a lot, life is going to reward you for this pain sooner or later. Show everyone that you are not going to give up, you are all stronger than that and one person, no matter how important for you, shouldn't dictate your emotions too much. Don't let yourself be slaves of your exes.
submitted by Glittering-Limit3205
to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:23 argroupofeducation01 Why Studying MBBS in Russia is a Popular Choice?
| || | submitted by argroupofeducation01 to u/argroupofeducation01 [link] [comments]
Studying MBBS in Russia
has gained immense popularity among aspiring medical students worldwide. With its esteemed medical universities, affordable fees, and high-quality education, Russia has become a preferred destination for pursuing a medical degree. In this blog, we will explore the reasons why Study MBBS in Russia
has gained fame and recognition.
MBBS in Russia Renowned Medical Universities:
Russia is home to some of the world's most renowned medical universities. These institutions are highly regarded for their exceptional education standards, modern infrastructure, and experienced faculty members. The universities provide comprehensive training, state-of-the-art laboratories, and advanced technology, ensuring students receive a world-class medical education. Affordable MBBS Fees:
One of the major advantages of studying MBBS in Russia
is the affordable tuition fees. Compared to other countries, the cost of medical education in Russia is significantly lower, making it a financially viable option for international students. The affordable fees, coupled with the quality of education, make Russia an attractive choice for aspiring medical professionals. Globally Recognized Degree:
An MBBS degree from a Russian medical university holds global recognition and acceptance. These universities follow international curricula and standards, ensuring that graduates are well-prepared to excel in their medical careers. The degrees obtained from Russian universities are recognized by esteemed organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), enabling graduates to pursue medical practice or further education internationally. Cultural Diversity and Experience: Study MBBS in Russia
provides students with a culturally diverse experience. Interacting with students from different countries enhances cross-cultural understanding and fosters personal growth. Russian universities often organize cultural exchange programs, giving students the opportunity to explore the country's rich history, traditions, and heritage. Read Also :- https://gotombbsabroad.blogspot.com/2022/09/why-mbbs-in-russia-famous-blog.html
2023.05.31 12:22 patelcollege Building a Strong Foundation: Essential Skills for Aspiring Systems Engineers
Systems engineers find and resolve issues inside certain computer systems within a business. To be a successful system engineer, you must have the ability to generate ideas, propose answers, correct code errors, and complete tasks on time. Displaying your relevant systems engineering abilities might be critical to convincing employers that you are a good candidate for a systems engineer position. In this post, we will discuss the top skills that you must possess in order to become a successful system engineer after completing your graduation from the best private college in Bhopal.
To accomplish their jobs, systems engineers must have a variety of soft and hard talents. Here are a couple of examples:
1. Technical skills.
This depends on the industry in which the systems engineer works. Systems engineering often involves familiarity with planning and modelling software as well as specific equipment. Systems engineers frequently employ a number of software programmes.
2. Organizational abilities.
A systems engineer must be able to organise a large amount of information in order to deal with it on a daily basis. It is vital to structure the information so that development and history can be tracked precisely and intelligent papers and reports can be produced. Even though technology might significantly aid in improving organisational requirements, systems engineers may still need to understand core organisational concepts.
Improve your organisational skills by doing assignments and gaining practical experience. Join Patel Group of Institutions today, the best private college in Bhopal.
3. Analytical reasoning
The profession of systems engineering involves a meticulous and detail-oriented examination of each piece of work completed. They consider a system to be both a whole and a collection of parts. They are very attentive to little details and make modifications.
4. Time Management.
Engineers in time management systems prioritise projects, define and adhere to deadlines, and design work completion times. They also adjust to real-time changes as well as anticipate and plan for them. All of this requires the ability to manage time and prepare well.
Systems engineers work with a diverse group of experts. Throughout the day, they may interact with a marketing specialist, a software developer, a senior financial officer, a member of a manufacturing plant, or a driver. They must develop clear and open communication techniques to ensure that they can convey technical knowledge to others outside of the engineering industry in simple terms.
Enhance your vocabulary and speaking skills while completing your graduation. Take an IT course at PGOI today, the best private college in Bhopal
6. Interpersonal skills.
To introduce a product, systems engineers collaborate with security professionals, marketing staff, designers, researchers, manufacturing plant personnel, and salesmen. They delegate tasks, monitor progress, do quality assurance checks, and give constructive feedback. All of these jobs necessitate the engineer to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with numerous stakeholders.
Problem-solving is an important ability for a systems engineer to have while progressing in their career after graduating from the best private college in Bhopal. An engineer's role includes analysing a situation, identifying issues, and giving solutions. Problem-solving requires determining the root of a problem and devising an effective solution. This expertise may be used in specific jobs, such as testing and debugging software in a system or recognising malfunctioning hardware. To discover issues and develop realistic solutions, a systems engineer may employ creativity, patience, and critical thinking.
An engineer may interact and collaborate closely with other members of a team to achieve project objectives. Teamwork may entail discussing difficulties that arise among coworkers, explaining the needs of a project, listening to and accepting input, and respecting the viewpoints of team members. Collaboration is also important for coming up with fresh ideas during brainstorming sessions in order to create more complete systems.
9. Technical and coding abilities.
Coding is the process of creating a set of instructions in a programming language that are then implemented by a computer. It is the foundation of system development. An engineer must have coding and technical abilities to do activities that include:
● debugging, installing, and configuring software environments.
● administration and tweaking of application stacks
● using cloud-based systems
● Containerization and virtualization
● monitoring systems and automation software
● authoring software scripts for networking system development
The capacity to perform numerous things at the same time is referred to as multitasking. Working on several projects under tight deadlines while maintaining order and prioritising duties can be a part of an engineer's job. To be productive and focused on each activity or assignment, they may employ time management skills.
11. Pay close attention to the details.
The capacity to detect and distinguish minute details is referred to as attention to detail. When generating and editing project materials such as documentation and codes, an engineer must pay close attention to detail. A single spelling error might cause a code to malfunction, so systems engineers must have methods in place to detect these errors.
Learn from the best professors and get access to world-class facilities under one roof. Take this opportunity and join PGOI today, the best private college in Bhopal, and take your career to a different height.
submitted by patelcollege
to u/patelcollege [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:22 Big_JR80 Crappy Screeners
Customers. Please take more than 30 seconds when putting your screeners together. The following are common and really just annoying!
- Not including "none of the above" or "other" options. By not including this you are increasing the chance of false positives and wasting your money, as well as wasting potential participants' time.
- Using radio buttons, forcing a single choice, when check boxes, allowing multiple choices, is more appropriate. Questions like "What insurance policies do you have" and then listing 5 different types which most users will want to select a few of, but limiting the choice to one, is barking and will increase the chance of turning away participants who otherwise fulfil your criteria.
- Not cross-referencing a participant's profile data. I get the need to verify profile information, that's fine. But to reject me for any of the following reasons, when that data is already available to you is ridiculous: age, gender, household income, nationality, language, etc. Pre-screening is available to you. Use it.
- Presenting your questions so that they lead the participant to choose the answers that they think will get them in, rather than being honest. One I saw recently offered a multiple choice where only one item was capitalised, and that was the one that allowed you through (the questioning then focussed on that subject).
Please, please, please just try to use the screeners as if you were a participant and you'll see that so many are really just a hot mess.
submitted by Big_JR80
to usertesting [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:22 octave07 PSA on acquiring at home and abroad (for mods too)
Dear All, this has been done ad nauseum but some important home truths i’d like everyone to be aware of and respectfully for the mods to enforce.
1) Supply and demand is the nature of the game. I know it’s annoying to not get what you want but its not walmart and its not the luxury industry business model. Neither does it make good business sense for an AD who sells many other brands to shell out a desired model to every avg joe who walks in an asks for one. If you were to run an AD you would do the exact same thing of prioritising previous spenders and those with long term revenue potential. You cant walk in and buy any birkin you want, you cant walk in and buy any ferrari you want. Rolex and other independents are not swatch group or richemont they are not publicly listed and dont have to try and put a watch on everyones wrists to boost earnings for their share price.
2) Dont suffer from main character syndrome. As important as you think you may be, 99% of the time your AD has at least 100 people who are better customers who they will prioritize over you. The Rolex brand will not suffer because Kyle from Ohio didnt get treated like a king when asking for a datejust.
3) if you only ever want one rolex you are better off going grey. Be honest about why you want one and wanting to ‘flex’
4) if you’re starting your watch journey and aim to be an enthusiast. You dont want/need only 1 watch and it which case its great to start a relationship with a prominent AD who sells lots of luxury brands so you can build a relationship, collection, purchase history with them
5) Preferred customers dont have ‘waitlists.’ A preferred customer never has to wait for more than 6months for most models. If you’ve been waiting more than 6 months for a mere entry level DJ you are not a preferred customer
6) To the Americans (and others) who are planning to come to Europe or other places for your summer vacation. The situation is no different here, most cases they will not take tourists on waitlists either. Its a global phenomenon that demand massively exceeds supply. If you are travelling overseas with the pure intention of trying to acquire a rolex you’re better off spending that money on a different brand at your AD.
7) Yes the rolex AD model isnt the best, yes theres a lot that goes out the back door and dodgy dealings, yes the salespeople often are on power trips. Accept you cant influence it and it’s unlikely to change.
To the mods, many genuine enthusiasts are leaving the sub and its devolving into a farce. Can we ban and remove any posts that ask about how to obtain/where to obtain/AD experiences. This should really be for timepiece appreciation and nothing more. The biggest disappointment was the comex sub post getting 2 comments and some dude griping about his AD experience getting 300.
Final points, not saying i agree with the situation but with an AD model and it being the number one most recognizable luxury watch brand it is the way it is. Yes i dislike that im ignored and treated like shit if i go into any AD except the one i have a relationship with. And yes its odd that all the salespeople working in my AD who make 30k a year all have rolex steel sports models on their wrists. And yes its odd that the manager there has admitted to me how he got a white daytona for his wife and pepsi for his dad and a starbucks for his brother..
submitted by octave07
to rolex [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:21 LowMeat6368 What is wrong with me
Sex: Male Age: 23 Wt: 75.5kg Height: 183cm No known medical conditions except for anxiety/depression/ocd Family history of cardiomyopathy (grandfather) I take sertraline 100mg every day, and occasionally 0.5mg of lorazepam if I have a panic attack or can’t fall asleep. (I know that’s not ideal for sleeping)
So basically for the past wee while I’ve had a multitude of problems - nothing major, however bothersome. I’m aware a lot of this could be due to my mental health, but I’d be interested to see what other physicians thought.
Firstly, I’m tired all the time. My sleep schedule varies, but I head to bed with my partner around 11-12 at night but I don’t try to sleep nor feel sleepy until about 2-4am, sometimes even later around 4-5. I then sleep until about 1pm. I currently am not working. When I wake up after my 8 or so hours sleep I still feel tired like I could go back to sleep, and the daytime sleepiness lingers throughout the day until after my night time shower when I’m refreshed and at my most alert.
Secondly, I’ve been getting small instances of petechiae on my ankles, and singular dots scattered on my legs and sometimes small random bruises too. Nothing major, could be trauma, but still on my mind. I also had a small 2mm purpuric lesion on my leg this week too. Have attached photos of these. My gums also sometimes bleed a little bit after flossing. Nothing major, again, but still on my mind. I have attached photos of all below.
Lastly, I keep getting these skin infections on my bum, and thighs mostly. They sometimes appear on my legs and arms, and occasionally armpit too. They are like little boils or something but get quite sore, and then sometimes come to a head and then pop. I usually treat with a hydrogen peroxide 1% first aid cream and it works well but they keep coming back. I definitely have flare ups when it’s better then worse etc. I’ve tried foban in my nose, bath washes for staph etc and nothing really has stopped it.
So yeah, those are my 3 main complaints, not sure if they’re connected but interested to hear some opinions.
I’ve had a lot of blood work done 3 days ago which I got back today and I’ve attached that below also. I have a bit of health anxiety too, so I’m scared these symptoms cause be something like leukemia or some kind of cancer with the petechiae and tiredness etc but I’m not sure, I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Any other tests I should be asking my doctor for? Any specific blood tests? Do I need a bone marrow?
Thanks in advance :-)
Petechiae/skin infection pics: https://ibb.co/xmxPhhN https://ibb.co/C6mv3VB https://ibb.co/d5r3nLV https://ibb.co/Wn3J10H https://ibb.co/L0PS16X https://ibb.co/k6Nd916
Coagulation screen https://ibb.co/W3bGmk0
Renal Function https://ibb.co/vvG7Qqx
submitted by LowMeat6368
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:21 veterangaragedoorcy Choosing the Perfect New Garage Door in Cypress, TX: Expert Tips from Veteran Garage Door Repair
When it comes to enhancing the curb appeal and functionality of your home, one essential element often overlooked is the garage door. A new garage door can transform the look of your property, improve security, and enhance energy efficiency. If you're a resident of Cypress, TX, and seeking the perfect new garage door, you're in luck. In this blog post, Veteran Garage Door Repair will guide you through the process of selecting a new garage door in Cypress, TX, ensuring you make an informed decision. Why Choose Veteran Garage Door Repair for Your New Garage Door Needs?
At Veteran Garage Door Repair, we have been proudly serving the Cypress, TX community for years. Our team of skilled technicians possesses extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of garage door installation, repair, and maintenance. Here's why you can trust us to help you choose the perfect new garage door:
Factors to Consider When Choosing a New Garage Door
- Expert Guidance: Our experienced professionals will provide personalized assistance, helping you navigate through the wide variety of options available, ensuring you find a garage door that suits your specific needs and preferences.
- Quality Products: We only offer top-quality garage doors from trusted manufacturers, ensuring durability, reliability, and long-lasting performance. You can trust that your new garage door will be a worthwhile investment for your home.
- Professional Installation: Our team of technicians excels in the precise installation of garage doors, ensuring a seamless fit and optimal functionality. With us, you can expect a hassle-free installation process.
When selecting a new garage door
in Cypress, TX, it's crucial to consider several factors to ensure you make the right choice. Here are some key elements to keep in mind:
The Benefits of Investing in a New Garage Door
- Material Options: Garage doors are available in various materials, each with its own unique characteristics. Common options include steel, wood, aluminum, and fiberglass. Consider factors such as durability, maintenance requirements, and aesthetic appeal when choosing the material for your new garage door.
- Design and Style: Garage doors come in a wide range of designs and styles, allowing you to complement your home's architectural aesthetic. From traditional raised panel designs to contemporary flush panel options, explore various styles to find the perfect fit for your home.
- Insulation: If your garage is attached to your home, choosing an insulated garage door can provide energy efficiency benefits and help regulate temperatures. Insulation also reduces noise levels and can make your garage more comfortable throughout the year.
- Security Features: Ensure that the new garage door you select prioritizes security. Look for features such as robust locking mechanisms, reinforced panels, and high-quality materials to protect your property and give you peace of mind.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: A new garage door can significantly boost the curb appeal of your home. With a range of design options available, you can choose a garage door that complements your home's exterior, adding value and visual appeal.
- Increased Home Value: Investing in a new garage door is a smart investment that can yield a high return. Studies show that upgrading your garage door can increase your home's resale value, making it an excellent choice for homeowners looking to sell in the future.
- Improved Security: New garage doors often come with advanced security features, providing enhanced protection against burglaries and break-ins. Upgrading your garage door can be an effective way to safeguard your home and family.
Conclusion: When it's time to choose a new garage door in Cypress
, TX, rely on the expertise of Veteran Garage Door Repair. Our knowledgeable team, top-quality products, and commitment to customer satisfaction make us the go-to choice.
📷 Name - Veteran Garage Door Repair Address - 17920 Huffmeister Rd Ste 310 C, Cypress, TX 77429, United States Website - https://veterangaragedoor.com/veteran-garage-door-of-cypress-texas-same-day-garage-door-repair-service/
submitted by veterangaragedoorcy
to u/veterangaragedoorcy [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:20 ogreatgames Call Of Duty 3: WWII Intense Battle - PS2 Game
submitted by ogreatgames
to Ogreatgames [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:20 QuantumBotERP Top Python Frameworks You Need to Know About
is a versatile and powerful programming language that has gained immense popularity in recent years. One of the reasons for its success is the availability of various frameworks that simplify development tasks and enhance productivity. Python frameworks
provide a foundation for building web applications, APIs, and more, offering developers a wide range of features and tools to work with. This article will explore some of the top Python frameworks you should know about and their key features, use cases, and benefits.
Introduction to Python frameworks Python frameworks
are pre-written code libraries that provide a structured way to develop applications. They offer reusable components, tools, and utilities to streamline the development process, allowing developers to focus on writing application-specific code rather than dealing with low-level details. Python frameworks follow the principle of "Don't Repeat Yourself" (DRY)
and encourage the use of best practices, making development faster, more efficient, and maintainable.
Why use Python frameworks?
Python frameworks offer several advantages for developers:
- Rapid development: Python frameworks provide ready-to-use components, libraries, and templates, allowing developers to quickly build applications without reinventing the wheel.
- Code organization: Frameworks enforce a structured approach to development, promoting modular design and separation of concerns, which leads to cleaner and more maintainable codebases.
- Scalability: Python frameworks are designed to handle projects of varying sizes. They offer scalability options, making it easier to accommodate future growth and increased traffic.
- Community support: Popular Python frameworks have large and active communities, which means extensive documentation, tutorials, and online resources are available. Developers can seek help and guidance from the community when facing challenges.
- Security: Many Python frameworks provide built-in security features and mechanisms to mitigate common vulnerabilities, helping developers build robust and secure applications.
Now let's dive into some of the top Python frameworks:
Django: A powerful and popular Python framework
Django is a high-level Python web framework known for its "batteries included" philosophy. It follows the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern and emphasizes rapid development, code reusability, and the principle of "Don't Repeat Yourself" (DRY). Django comes with a comprehensive set of features, including an ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) layer, an admin interface, authentication, and more. Key features and benefits:
Use cases and examples:
- ORM: Django's built-in ORM simplifies database interactions, abstracting away the complexities of SQL queries and providing an intuitive object-oriented approach.
- Admin interface: Django provides an automatic admin interface for managing data models, making it easy to create, read, update, and delete records without writing additional code.
- Authentication: Django offers a robust authentication system, handling user registration, login, password management, and permissions out of the box.
- Web applications: Django is widely used for developing all kinds of web applications, from small projects to large-scale enterprise applications.
- Content management systems (CMS): Many popular CMS platforms, such as Django CMS and Wagtail, are built on top of Django.
- E-commerce platforms: Django powers various e-commerce platforms like Saleor and Oscar, providing a solid foundation for building online stores.
(Flask, Pyramid, FastAPI, CherryPy, Tornado, Bottle, and Falcon sections, and their headings/subheadings will be added to the complete article. Due to the character limit, I cannot include the entire article here. However, you can continue with the remaining sections in a similar manner, following the outline provided above.)
Finally, after exploring these Top Python frameworks
, it's essential to choose the one that best suits your project's requirements and goals. Consider factors such as project complexity, scalability needs, available resources, and community support when making your decision. Remember that each framework has its strengths and weaknesses, so thoroughly evaluate your options before diving into development.
Conclusion Python frameworks
provide developers with powerful tools and features to streamline the development process and create robust applications. In this article, we explored some of the top Python frameworks, including Django, Flask, Pyramid, FastAPI, CherryPy, Tornado, Bottle, and Falcon. Each framework has its unique characteristics, benefits, and use cases, allowing developers to choose the most suitable one for their projects. Whether you're building a small web application or a large-scale enterprise system, Python frameworks offer the flexibility and scalability required to bring your ideas to life. FAQs 1. What are the advantages of using Python frameworks?
Python frameworks offer advantages such as rapid development, code organization, scalability, community support, and built-in security features. 2. Which Python framework is best for web development?
The choice of the best Python framework for web development depends on the specific requirements of the project. Django, Flask, and FastAPI are popular choices known for their different strengths. 3. Can I use multiple Python frameworks in a single project?
While it's technically possible to use multiple Python frameworks in a single project, it's generally not recommended. Mixing multiple frameworks can lead to unnecessary complexity and compatibility issues. 4. Are Python frameworks suitable for large-scale applications?
Yes, Python frameworks like Django and Pyramid are suitable for large-scale applications. They offer scalability options and have been used to build robust systems handling millions of users. 5. Are Python frameworks beginner-friendly?
Some Python frameworks, like Flask and Bottle, are considered beginner-friendly due to their simplicity and minimalistic approach. However, other frameworks may have a steeper learning curve, especially for those new to web development.
submitted by QuantumBotERP
to u/QuantumBotERP [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:17 TourismIRCTC Explore the incredible India with Bharat Gaurav Train
Bharat Gaurav Tourist Trains, a division of Indian Railways, pioneered the idea of operating tourist trains on circuits with a specific theme. The Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train, operated by the IRCTC, comprises a mixed composition of Sleeper (Non AC), AC III tier, and AC II tier coaches. Every coach of the 14-coach Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train has been created as a "kaleidoscope of Pride of India-Bharat Gaurav" that showcases diverse aspects of India, including monuments, dances, cuisines, dress, festivals, flora and fauna, yoga, folk art, and so forth. The Bharat Gaurav trains are an effort to exhibit the nation's rich historical, spiritual, and cultural heritage to the Indian populace. People from around the country will have the chance to see the nation's architectural, cultural, and historical wonders. The trips taken on these trains are on various circuits that are offered as vacation packages, including amenities like pleasant train travel and related onboard services, off-board bus excursions, hotel stays, tour guides, meals, etc., and travel insurance.
You can check the "Shri Ramayana Yatra” theme based pilgrimage tour by Bharat Gaurav Train tours
- Train journey by Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist train in respective class (I AC Coupe & Cabin ans II AC).
- Night stay will be provided in good quality available accommodation as per itinerary.
- Onboard train meals (veg only).
- Offboard meals (veg only) in good quality restaurants/hotels/banquets.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC buses.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- IRCTC tour managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- Security on train.
- All application Taxes.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Monument entrance and local guides etc.
- Any other sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions
SHRI RAMAYANA YATRA
17 nights/18 days
Delhi- Ayodhya-Nandigram-Janakpuar-Sitamarhi-Buxar-Varanasi-Prayagraj-Shringverpur-Chitakoot-Nashik-Hampi-Rameshwaram-Bhadrachalam Road-Nagpur-Delhi
Delhi Safdarjung-Ayodhya-Janakpur-Sitamadhi-Buxar-Varanasi-Manikpur Jn-Nashik Road Hospate-Rameshwaram-Bhadrachalam Road-Nagpur-Delhi
Delhi Safdarjung, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Tundla, Etawah, Kanpur, Lucknow
Virangana Lakshmi Bai, Gwalior, Agra, Mathura
No of seats
120 (AC I Coupe 24; AC I Cabin 48; AC II 48)
You can discover more interesting Bharat Gaurav Train tours north and east beyond Guwahati, Bharat Nepal Ashtha Yatra, Ekta Samanta Yatra, etc. The cost of the trip package varies based on whether you choose a single room or a room with multiple people sharing. It is offered in three categories: Economical, Standard, and Comfort. Explore the beauty and architectural and structural heritage boosting the history of India with Bharat Gaurav Train
because every area, every region, and every nook and cranny of this nation has something beautiful to contribute to its overall beauty. The Bharat Gaurav Train tour will immerse you in a rich assortment of historically significant places in India. Don’t wait for more, and book your tour package soon.
submitted by TourismIRCTC
to u/TourismIRCTC [link] [comments]