Women's ice skates for beginners
Where hockey players come to share tips, advice, highlights or just to rant
2012.12.12 20:06 howtohockeydotcom Where hockey players come to share tips, advice, highlights or just to rant
A place to learn about the great game of hockey. Share ways to improve your skills, hockey highlights, discuss the game, coaching resources and more.
2010.02.18 13:47 mabogie Workout: in fitness we are one
All are welcome to discuss working out in all its various aspects; discuss routines, nutrition, ask for help or support, and share your success with others! Please be kind to all.
2018.12.30 19:46 NotCommandGull CatsinShoes
Cats in Shoes - Cat and Shoe size may vary.
2023.05.31 12:08 TheBookkeeper07 As a beginner, where do I start?
As a beginner, where do I start?
I’m really hoping this is the right place for this, but I’m hoping to chat to some likeminded people. As a submissive, I’m apprehensive about meeting people and finding other people who are likeminded.
What are the best ways to meet people in the community? I know that I’ll be looking for a Dom, but I feel like there are so many risks if I don’t go down the right route.
I’m a beginner too, so I want to make sure anyone I do meet will be able to take me under their wing so to speak. I feel like my age might be deter people too, as I’m 22. The few people I have spoken to already, all seem to feel like I need to get more experience before their prepared to chat with me. But how?!
Any advice would be great, or if you’d be willing to chat with me, even better!
submitted by TheBookkeeper07
to BDSMAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:07 jaemil_150 How do you control just eating one serving 🤔
I haven't had pizza in awhile...maybe 2 or 3 months. So I'm in the hallway of my apartment building and my neighbors order Pizza. It smells good. So I think I will order a pizza. So yesterday I did pretty good. I had some chicken and brocolli first, them ate one slice.
But of course their are leftovers, so I eat 2 slices for lunch and then another 2 for dinner. I feel like I should have just gave the rest of the pizza away after last night. I would have been fine, if it wasn't still here.
So now, I'm thinking I want a hamburger and some vanilla bean ice cream tomorrow. But if I buy it at the grocery store, should I just give it away after the one serving cause I already know, if it stays in this house....I will think just eat the whole pint and start fresh the next day. My darling husband will just say I need more discipline. And I already know what he is probably thinking...I was doing so good and I'm just falling back. He had even complimented me the other day and I already know what he is thinking now so we rarely talk about my weight. He is 6"3, 210 pounds and has trouble gaining weight....even at 51 years old...so not fair.😡
I need a long term solution....cause I don't plan on never eating out. Is more discipline the answer or just get rid of it after one serving? Obviously I don't do that with everything...like I don't feel the need to eat the whole box of cereal or the whole bag of cookies. It's just pizza, ice cream, cake and cocoa bread.
submitted by jaemil_150
to CICO [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:05 needrandom_advices Short or longterm goals
I want to see what men and women have planned for themselves these days in Pakistan.
List down 3 next short or longterm goals of yours and write down why.
Given the state of economy, deteriorating mental health of many, I figured it would be an interesting exercise and potentially help everyone into setting their priorities right
submitted by needrandom_advices
to karachi [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:05 jade165 Recap of the Milan CON: Danielle - Stefania - Grey - Alberto (S6 / S7 and more)
Some of you had asked for a recap of the things said at the con, I will reduce everything to one post with videos attached if possible. I was there so the videos are almost all from my profile. The information from the m&g has the source profile link next to it, I did not participate. The information are various and are divided by moment, panel and meet & greet.
Panel Danielle and Stefania:
Panel Stefania- Alberto:
- The news that has been circulating the most, the web series Marina. They said that not only did ABC reject the idea but also that they couldn't co-direct because by DGA rules they would have to do it forever. So they started doing live, the story goes back to 2020. Source
- They also stated what their favorite scene was, it is from 5x07 when Maya says she wants a "little version" of Carina. Source
- What Stefania and Danielle would like for Maya and Carina in S7, both answered a baby. Source
- They also talked about suggesting storylines and how they did it in S6 for the moment when Maya and Carina got back together. Stefania stated that at the end of the season they were " regretting it," they wanted Maya and Carina to get back together. Ps. The video is in Italian but there is a translation in the comments. Source
- Danielle talked about the importance of Maya's storyline in S6 and what it was like to interpret it. Source
- Danielle and Stefania talked about their relationship on set and how they make each other better professionally. Source
- Danielle is working on a new project, as a producer. It is supposed to be a TV series about untold stories of women in the us during WW2. Source
Panel Alberto - Grey:
- During the panel, Alberto said that he learned about Ryan's death between S2 and S3 when Krista became showrunner, they wanted to "shake up" Andy's life, make changes in the cast, so they decided to kill Ryan. Alberto said he would have liked to stay but accepted his character's fate and was happy with the way it was done. He was happy, however, to be able to make a new show.
- On this, Stefania commented how it was a pity that they (her and Alberto) never "met" on set. They also said though that Ryan, since he is not even Italian by origin, would not have the relationship that some believed with Carina. P.s I only have the video of the end, when they comment on this last part. Source
- Stefania commented on how the S6 changed her in some ways. Source
Panel Grey - Danielle:
- Grey said he knows sign language because his mother is deaf so he was excited to be able to show sign language on television and represent the community. He described sign language as "painting in the wind." Source (Partial)
- Grey also commented on what it was like to be directed by Danielle: "She directed one of the best episodes and killed it," He also said it is easy to "fall in love" with Danielle.
- Bonus: Grey told a funny story about a monkey and showed us the video. Basically the monkey stole his food and then ate it in front of him. Source
- You can find the entire summary of their panel here. Source
- Danielle on how her acting has changed over the years. Source
- Danielle commented on what her "coming out" in Milan last year has led to, how they read everything on social media, and how she was once worried that something had happened between her and Stefania that she didn't know about for that, leading to her asking Stefania. Source
- Danielle stated how Maya and Carina will not move, it would be expensive and their set is the only "complete" one. She would like to change the bedroom, however. She also confirmed that the second bedroom, former Andy's, does not make sense because it was not supposed to be there. Source 1 / Source 2
- Due to strike: Stefania does not know if she will direct in S7 and neither does Danielle, it all depends on how many episodes they will have in the season and how they will be distributed. Source
- Stefania also commented on the response to her short film "Zita Sempri". Source
- Danielle helped write Maya's timeline in 6x08. Source
- Danielle stated that Maya's full name is "Maya Lane Bishop." Source
- Stefania had so many lines in the episode of Greys, 19x12 if I'm not mistaken, because Camilla was sick so she took her lines. Source
Danielle commented on the 6x18 CPR saying she knew it wouldn't save anyone but that it was hard to film that scene. Source
submitted by jade165
to Station19 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:04 maddening_lau [Get] Uomo -Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Free Download
| || | submitted by maddening_lau to WP1234 [link] [comments]
Download Here:https://lookupwp.com/product/uomo-multipurpose-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/ https://preview.redd.it/z48wjsmvl63b1.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7a6a33cf8d1e35f704f08a322f833d5ded51736c
Uomo – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uomo is a multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme. It is designed specifically for your furniture store, fashion store, men’s store, women’s store, accessory store, cosmetics store, sports and outdoor equipment, electronics, food and grocery store, and more. The Uomo theme supports you in enabling these features with many powerful tools. Using theme options, you can also easily and simply customize Google fonts without code. Finally, every element in Uomo is fully responsive, allowing content to be viewed from desktop and mobile devices.
- WordPress 5+ ready
- WooCommerce 5+ ready
- Sticky menu
- 12+ homepage layouts
- 12 header styles (Header Builder)
- 11 footer styles (Footer Builder)
- 12 different homepage sliders (powered by Revolution Slider)
- Our Stores
- Sale Pop-up
- Size Guide
- Variation Swatches
- Blog template – 2 styles (Grid, List)
- Unlimited colors (custom fonts, colors, backgrounds)
- Layout control (system fonts and Google fonts)
- HTML (valid) and CSS3 animations
- Built with Bootstrap
- Responsive design (supports mobile devices, tablets, and desktops)
- Ready for translation using .pot file or WPML
- Megamenu, multi-level dropdown menu
- Demo content available (one-click import)
- 11+ product detail layouts
- 9+ shop layouts
- Product Ajax: Add to cart, Wishlist
- Product compare
- Product overview
- Supports shop grid view and list view
- Real-time search, autocomplete search
- Social sharing function
- Easy to customize
- Valid HTML5 code
- Color attribute palette
- WPML – Multilingual support
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimization
- One-click demo import
- Excellent website performance
- Header and footer builder
- Includes Contact Form 7
- WPML plugin and RTL support
2023.05.31 12:04 BengaluruNagaraBot This Ice wall in India where we trained for two weeks.
2023.05.31 12:03 BouBatran JU from r/Anticonsumption
| || |
I was looking for maybe broad discussions on minimalism, how to reduce waste, maybe less consumerism... all I see are posts that are shaming people that buy ice cream, sodas and advice on turning water off when washing. All this crap has <1% impact on your budget or the environment. submitted by BouBatran to JustUnsubbed [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:03 RecruiterS1 Online Courses (Coursera/Udemy etc)
Good evening everyone,
My current institution will be funding some online courses for free, and I would like to take this chance to try out web dev (an area where I only begin learning a little). Any recommendations for good up-to-date web dev online courses for 2023? I understand that courses on udemy and coursera often get frowned upon due to many avail free resources on YT that teach good quality content. But since the school is offering them, idm taking a try on those courses.
TLDR: Any good web dev courses from coursera/udemy etc that a beginner can try out which has up-to-date content?
submitted by RecruiterS1
to webdev [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:03 ghorgh1984 Ayah for the day
2023.05.31 12:02 emanesu65 So what would be my Pronoun?
With everyone talking about pronouns lately, I am curious what I would be called.
I'm male, only attracted to women, but due to a marriage breakup I am completely turned off of the idea of having a relationship with a woman ever again.
My failed marriage was so painful and crushing for me that I cannot stand the idea of being connected to anyone.
The drama, the wasted years, the everything, no way.
submitted by emanesu65
to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:02 HAIRYMAN-13 Help
Hi all could some direct me to a good tutorial for dummies as there is so much this game doesn't tell you or even explain properly.. Im not looking for beginner guides more even pre beginner guides, explanation guides on systems, terminology from the over view map, the symbols, the icons on symbols and more
I'm really enjoying it but honestly I don't really understand much of what's happening
really wish it had some form of help guide on the menus
anything will help, cheers
submitted by HAIRYMAN-13
to CompanyOfHeroes [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:02 relesabe I am not a server but a question
If this is the wrong place to ask this question, I welcome being told so and would appreciate knowing where to ask.
Here is my experience and I would be interested in a server's or a non-server's opinion about the situation.
Many years ago I was dating a very pretty woman -- this was college and right after. Pretty women get attention, I realize.
We had known each for quite a while and got into an argument. While I think I was in the right, I realize now that certainly I should have let it go. But the waiter overheard and he repeated asked her, not me, "If everything was all right" -- he plainly wanted to be her hero, to intercede.
I do not even think I raised my voice; he just happened to come by to give me the check while we were arguing. And we there was no indication that I was threatening her or for example she wanted to leave but I wanted to stay, etc.
My question is, have you ever become involved in an argument between guests and what happened to make you decide to intercede?
submitted by relesabe
to Waiters [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:01 Ok-Sport4351 Help how do I get full chem?
2023.05.31 12:01 AutoModerator New Nike recommendation
Brand new Nike shoes, same for men and women, women's shoes size: 35-39, men's shoes size: 37-44. photo in kind
The fabric of the shoes adopts the first layer of cowhide,The price is 76 $.excluding the shipping fee
submitted by AutoModerator
to FashionPresentation [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:01 Rayson666 Nike shoes for men and women are recommended
Brand new Nike shoes, same for men and women, women's shoes size: 35-39, men's shoes size: 37-44. The fabric of the shoes adopts the first layer of cowhide,The price is 76 $.excluding the shipping fee photo in kind
submitted by Rayson666
to FashionPresentation [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:00 AutoModerator Daily Newbie Thread
Whatever you want to know about flipping, no matter the question, ask here. Even if it's been covered 1,000 times before. Doesn't matter if you're new or old. If you stop learning things, you're probably on your way out.
-If you're completely new to flipping, I highly recommend checking out our Noob Guide
for some basic information about flipping to get you started!
-If you're wondering about how to start selling your thrift finds online, check out this Complete Beginner's Guide to Ebay
-If you're wondering about how to start sending and selling books through Amazon check out this Beginner's guide to flipping books with FBA
-If you're wondering about what kind of stuff our members buy & sell, check out our previous Weekly Haul
and Flip of The Week
This is an extremely newb-friendly thread. As such, any rudeness is to be reported.
submitted by AutoModerator
to Flipping [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 12:00 incredibleman012 Hair Care Routine for Women
Hair Care Routine for Women
- Hair is an important part of a women’s beauty and taking care of it can be a daunting task. Hair care is important to maintain healthy hair and to maintain the look and feel of your hair. A good hair care routine for women is essential to keep your hair looking and feeling its best.
- The first step in any hair care routine for women should be to use a shampoo and conditioner that is tailored to your hair type. Different hair types require different products, so it is important to find products that work best for you. It is also important to use a product that is free of harsh chemicals and sulfates, as these can cause damage to your hair over time. After shampooing and conditioning, you should apply a deep conditioning treatment to your hair. These products help to restore moisture and shine to your hair.
- Once a week, you should also use a clarifying shampoo to remove any buildup from styling products. This will help to keep your hair feeling light and healthy. Learn more
also, learn more about How Can I Solve My Hair Problems
submitted by incredibleman012
to u/incredibleman012 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:59 New-Spirit8888 What is the real essential camping gear for beginners?
I am a beginner of beginners of beginners. What should I buy? ( I have tent and sleeping bags)
submitted by New-Spirit8888
to camping [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:58 IveAlreadyShowered No Opportunity to Ask Out Anyone
Dont know if other people have the same experience as me, but I feel like its impossible for me to get into a situation where I can ask a woman out.
A part from online dating (which I have no luck with), there isnt any opportunity in real life to ask out a woman around my age who clearly isnt in a relationship.
Like even if I go outside and go to meetup groups. Usually women are with their boyfriends or the situation provides no opportunity to really talk to women. Even if i see a woman outside or at work, its not socially appropriate for me to start a conversation with her.
Its like the only place that you can approach women is in a bar or club. And I have no friends to go to those places with.
submitted by IveAlreadyShowered
to ForeverAlone [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:58 AutoModerator [Course] The System by Todd Valentine
You can chat +447593882116 (Telegram/WhatsApp) if you want The System By Todd.
I have The System By Todd.
Todd Valentine - The System is a revolutionary course, created by the famous pickup instructor - Todd Valentine.
The System by Todd covers everything you need to know to play the game. This program is applicable for beginners, as well as intermediate students.
In The System by Todd you will learn how to OPEN (Open, Premise, Establish, Narrative) as well as much more on how to lead proper interaction with girls, and how to close them (infields included)!
Todd Valentine's The System is one of the best and most effective courses ever created on dating, and one of the best choices you will make if you have decided to improve your game.
To get The System By Todd contact me on: Reddit Direct Message to u/RequestCourseAccess WhatsApp/Telegram: +447593882116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ToddValentineTips [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:57 Learnbay_blogs What Is The AI Photo App Everyone Is Using On IG?
Recently, everyone's Instagram feeds have been flooded with captivating AI-generated selfies. Well, the secret behind these eye-catching images is the AI Photo App called LENSA!
Basically, this Lensa app combines the power of AI with a user-friendly interface, making it suitable for beginners and professional photographers. That's what the beauty of this app is; Simplicity. You don't need any technical knowledge to use it – just upload your photo, apply the desired filter or effect, and voila!
It works by utilizing advanced algorithms; the app analyzes key aspects of an image, including lighting, composition, color, and even facial features, to enhance and optimize each photo automatically. With just a few taps, users can make amazing results that were previously only possible with advanced editing software. It's like having a professional photo editor at your fingertips!
The best part is that this AI photo app effortlessly connects with Instagram, making it easy to share the edited photos directly on the Instagram feed. This instant sharing feature has propelled the app's popularity, as users can easily join the viral trend and share their AI-enhanced photos with their followers.
submitted by Learnbay_blogs
to AICareer [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 11:57 NegSpec13 50 [TF4TF] Lonely Trans Woman Looking for New Friends (UK/Online)
I'm a 50yo trans woman from Scotland. Very recently went through a break up and I could use some new friends who'd be into gaming, watching movies together and just chatting
I'm a massive Dark Souls fan, play a lot of Dead by Daylight but I'm pretty much open to trying most games. Movies wise, really into horror
I'm not looking for a relationship. I should make that clear so there's no confusion. Flirting etc is fine if it feels natural
Trans women and Non Binary people are more than welcome to message but please respect that I do not want to talk to cis men
submitted by NegSpec13
to t4t [link] [comments]